jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Per OP ...
yawn-c-pnts-currently-16516123.png
If a Democrat President had committed these acts, what are the odds that "NightHawkeye" would be first in line to demand that he/she be impeached!

While he's bored with current examples of Republican "skulduggery," he's not bored when it comes to relitigating complaints about the Clintons that go back decades - in a not so subtle attempt to redirect the focus of this thread away from the Trumps!

Upvote 0

imind

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2005
✟30,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
the trump admin just keeps lying and lying and lying...if these meetings are meaningless why do they keep lying about them, then changing their stories when those lies are exposed?

lying and lying and lying...

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
the trump admin just keeps lying and lying and lying...if these meetings are meaningless why do they keep lying about them, then changing their stories when those lies are exposed?

lying and lying and lying...

Spot on...

I've repeated this phrase several times now...

"It isn't the crime that might get you, but the cover-up will..."

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
While he's bored with current examples of Republican "skulduggery," he's not bored when it comes to relitigating complaints about the Clintons that go back decades - in a not so subtle attempt to redirect the focus of this thread away from the Trumps!
Goose ... gander.

The Clintons set a standard for the acceptability of shady dealings. Anyone who found their behavior acceptable shouldn't be complaining now about matters mostly of questionable ethics, involving illegality only in the minds of die-hard ideologues.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Goose ... gander.

The Clintons set a standard for the acceptability of shady dealings. Anyone who found their behavior acceptable shouldn't be complaining now about matters mostly of questionable ethics, involving illegality only in the minds of die-hard ideologues.
The Clintons were investigated for Whitewater for years, they found absolutely nothing. As soon as Bill Clinton lied to a Federal judge, which by the way, was a question that was none of his business. the country was dragged in to a bogus impeachment proceeding. Republicans have a nerve to feign moral indignation after the years of pointless scandal mongering. The Trump administration has been mired in scandal and broken more laws then I can count. Trump's incompetence may well be the best thing about his administration that lies with impunity.

I'll never trust the Republican party again, I don't care if they tell me the grass is green, the sky is blue or water runs downhill.

Reactions: camille70
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
If a Democrat President had committed these acts, what are the odds that "NightHawkeye" would be first in line to demand that he/she be impeached!

In all fairness, if you felt it was your duty to defend the ruling family, wouldn't your best bet be deny, distract, and deflect?

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
In all fairness, if you felt it was your duty to defend the ruling family, wouldn't your best bet be deny, distract, and deflect?

Up to a point I guess.......but then we all have this little voice...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Your first sentence I agree with 100%.

Not uncommon on this site for many though, as the ideology from both the left and right, can often overtake and take priority over reality.

• Agree
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Just imagine the emotional toll it has to take on a person, to go on national television week after week and spewing things you more than likely know are lies. Kind of reminds me of that Baghdad Bob dude from the Gulf war.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,434,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just imagine the emotional toll it has to take on a person, to go on national television week after week and spewing things you more than likely know are lies. Kind of reminds me of that Baghdad Bob dude from the Gulf war.

...and yet she continues to do so by choice.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,434,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

"The deception, Chris, is mind-boggling...why are we getting told all these lies?"

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when at first we start to deceive."

-Shep Smith with Chris Wallace

Leanne Naramore on Twitter

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟609,551.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics