The mystery of the missing binder: How a collection of raw Russian intelligence disappeared under Trump

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You aren’t aware that there are different groups? Which did you mean?

The Michigan group is self described as liberal/leftist.

The Colorado group claims to be bipartisan but a look at the history of the members shows they're just varying degrees of establishment and fringe lunatic Democrats.

Yes. Removing an unqualified candidate is different from the president of the United States refusing to relinquish office when his term ended. That is a peculiar blind spot.

Uhhhh...Trump departed office on January 20th, the last day of his term.

He didn't refuse to leave office lol.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It ain't my problem you don't get it.

You blew a big stink about it on another thread.

I said nothing either way. The eligibility of DJT is up to various legal and administrative processes.

Sure....he has to get enough signatures to get on the ballot. Seems like he's got it well in hand.

Yeah it is. They can still vote. Voters choose among eligible candidates.

Putin just jailed or possibly killed his main competitor.

If someone else is on the ballot, is that still a free and fair election?

This isn't about the electoral college. I have no desire to play strange hypothetical games.

I'm pointing out a fact. It doesn't even matter who is on the ballots afik. Again, as set up in the Constitution....the electoral college can choose whomever they like.

Would you accept them electing him against the will of the people? You're cool with the military putting down any rioters because you care about the Constitution and rule of law?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well it's a case regarding the federal handling of classified information....so it's quite literally out of the state's jurisdiction.
I seem to be confused here - the missing binder case has no charges yet does it?

But Meadows is charged the Georgia State/DA Willis/Judge Scott McAfee - he tried to have this one moved to Federal Court.

Meadows is accused of arranging calls and meetings in which prosecutors have said Trump pressured election officials to change the vote count in his favor, including a call in which the then-president urged Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to "find" enough votes to deliver him the state, which Biden won.

As for pardons....they aren't get out of jail free cards that you can pass out to people and they can use them in the future.
Ford's pardon to Nixon worked that way he was unconditionally pardoned for anything he might have committed with regards to Watergate. I haven't heard of there being any time limitation on presidential pardons, but perhaps you know for real?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Michigan group is self described as liberal/leftist.
Does it? Where?
The Colorado group claims to be bipartisan but a look at the history of the members shows they're just varying degrees of establishment and fringe lunatic Democrats.
What, not one of them is Republican? Or are you saying that the Republicans are "just varying degrees of establishment"? No one has claimed that they were raving Magadonians. Bipartisan doesn't have to include Trump stans.
Uhhhh...Trump departed office on January 20th, the last day of his term.

He didn't refuse to leave office lol.
Lols, yeah he did. They had to carry him out kicking and screaming.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Does it? Where?

What, not one of them is Republican?
Liz, cheney, Adam knizinger? Do we know never Trumpers were around?
Or are you saying that the Republicans are "just varying degrees of establishment"?
Like rino's. The swamp?
No one has claimed that they were raving Magadonians. Bipartisan doesn't have to include Trump stans.
Oh, those unwashed um, supporters? Or super supporters. Wait Extremists. Groupings liberals conveniently define.

Like this, that never happened, but hey it can fly for ya.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Liz, cheney, Adam knizinger? Do we know never Trumpers were around?
Liz Cheney is from Wyoming; Adam Kinzinger is from Illinois. Neither of them filed suit in Michigan to keep Trump off the ballot.

Like rino's. The swamp?
We're talking about specific people - first the ones who filed in Michigan then the ones who filed in Colorado. It seems you also have no idea who they are. BTW, "rino" is on the list of verboten slurs: Admin Announcement - A list of unacceptable nicknames

Oh, those unwashed um, supporters? Or super supporters. Wait Extremists. Groupings liberals conveniently define.
What in the world are you babbling on about?

Like this, that never happened, but hey it can fly for ya.
Lol.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Liz Cheney is from Wyoming; Adam Kinzinger is from Illinois. Neither of them filed suit in Michigan to keep Trump off the ballot.

We're talking about specific people - first the ones who filed in Michigan then the ones who filed in Colorado. It seems you also have no idea who they are. BTW, "rino" is on the list of verboten slurs: Admin Announcement - A list of unacceptable nicknames

What in the world are you babbling on about?

Lol.
Yes, lol. It can be liberal with republicans in the group, Geesh

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Does it? Where?

When I looked it up.

Real quick, before you ask me for proof...does it matter? If I prove they're liberal, are you going to concede that perhaps there's a possibility of bias behind the attempted removal of Trump from ballots that has nothing to do with insurrection?

Because if it doesn't matter, don't bother asking for proof.

I understand that you've been subjected to a lot of propaganda but that's not really an excuse for nonsense.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
When I looked it up.

Real quick, before you ask me for proof...does it matter? If I prove they're liberal, are you going to concede that perhaps there's a possibility of bias behind the attempted removal of Trump from ballots that has nothing to do with insurrection?

I understand that you've been subjected to a lot of propaganda but that's not really an excuse for nonsense.
I have a question for you, because you are one smart, knowledgeable guy, honest too!
Would it be correct to think what goes on in discussions today, is made so laborous because it lacks of common knowledge? It used to be when something was common knowledge it was on the one who rejected it to prove different.
But with media today, and politicians today denying so many things.
No evidence against Biden, The borders are closed, the existence of documents, laptops etc. makes void common knowledge does it not? We don't just debate disagreement on evidence on Biden being weak or strong, the very thing is denied existence. The prove this or prove that abounds in the breakdown and void of common knowledge. It may not be the whole of the problem, but rather a major element in these dicussions.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, lol. It can be liberal with republicans in the group, Geesh
The question was if a particular, specific group of people - none of whom were Liz Cheney or Adam Kinzinger - is self described as liberal/leftist.

Geesh, indeed! This is the 2nd post in a row of yours that completely missed the actual topic. :doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When I looked it up.
Um, yeah right....
Real quick, before you ask me for proof...does it matter?
If I prove they're liberal, are you going to concede that perhaps there's a possibility of bias behind the attempted removal of Trump from ballots that has nothing to do with insurrection?
Again, do facts matter? To many of us, yes. Apparently, some people just say anything whether they know if it's factually true or not. If it "feels" true, then why not claim it is true without bothering to find out one way or the other!? When someone questions the accuracy, just hand-wave it away by understanding how deluded by propaganda they are.

You claimed the group is "self described as liberal/leftist." I have read that they are bi-partisan. I'm curious as to which it is.

Are you asking if the possibility of bias has nothing to do with insurrection or that the attempt at removal has nothing to do with insurrection?

If it doesn't matter to you, don't bother to post it. If it does matter, provide some evidence!
This reads like an admission that you post anything that pops into your noggin without any regards to accuracy or sense.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Um, yeah right....

Again, do facts matter? To many of us, yes. Apparently, some people just say anything whether they know if it's factually true or not. If it "feels" true, then why not claim it is true without bothering to find out one way or the other!? When someone questions the accuracy, just hand-wave it away by understanding how deluded by propaganda they are.

You claimed the group is "self described as liberal/leftist." I have read that they are bi-partisan. I'm curious as to which it is.

Ok...so if I show they're a left wing organization (by their choice) you'll concede that they are?

Are you asking if the possibility of bias has nothing to do with insurrection or that the attempt at removal has nothing to do with insurrection?

No no no...I'm asking why it matters. You say facts matter.....why? If I show you the facts and your opinion doesn't change then we can conclude that this fact does not matter to you.

Why ask for proof if you don't actually care and it won't affect your views?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok...so if I show they're a left wing organization (by their choice) you'll concede that they are?

No no no...I'm asking why it matters. You say facts matter.....why? If I show you the facts and your opinion doesn't change then we can conclude that this fact does not matter to you.

Why ask for proof if you don't actually care and it won't affect your views?
This is nothing other than a bitter, nasty ad hom. Seriously, before you provide evidence for your claim, you require me to somehow prove how much I care, how much it really, REALLY! matters to me? Screw that, I'm not taking your purity test. You asked if it mattered; I told you yes. You asked if I cared; I told you yes. Enough already.

Provide support for your claim or don't.

• Optimistic
Reactions: MotoToTheMax
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
This is nothing other than a bitter, nasty ad hom.

It's not an ad hominem.

Facts do matter...but most people disregard any inconvenient facts that disagree with whatever they already believe. We've done this before, I'm sure, on systemic racism and a host of other so-called new ideas. I'm not even claiming I'm immune to confirmation bias....of course I'm not.

Seriously, before you provide evidence for your claim, you require me to somehow prove how much I care, how much it really, REALLY! matters to me?

I don't think it matters to you. At all. I think once I prove it to you...you won't even admit it as true. Instead, I strongly suspect you'll tell me something along the lines of "it doesn't matter if they're biased, the law is the law".

If I'm correct...then you're just wasting my time. Why prove a fact to you that you don't genuinely have any interest in or care about? Why prove a fact to you that has no bearing on your views whatsoever?

Is this something you're challenging me on because you believe it's not a left wing organization? Do you believe it's bipartisan?

If so, say that....and I'll understand why you're asking me to back up my claim. I would only ask some minor acknowledgment that you're incorrect about the group once I provided evidence.

Provide support for your claim or don't.

I'm not obligated to waste time proving whatever random internet posters challenge me on. If you believe differently....that they aren't a biased left wing organization....say so. If it doesn't matter to you at all....why are you asking?

I agree that facts do matter....I'd even say they should matter....however, many people live in a fantasy land of delusional ignorance because they've found it preferable. Facts have no purchase on them. They exist on the political left where boys can become girls and people can become neither....and they exist on the right in internet basements with Qanon.

I'm done wasting my time on people who argue points they don't care about at all. I already did that once this thread....and to that poster's credit, they seem to have stopped.

The gall to think I'm somehow obligated to prove every single nit-picking word I write, or precisely describe all things with pinpoint accuracy, isn't the result of real objection to the substance of my arguments but rather desperate attempts to appear as if a good point is being made. If it doesn't matter....then it's not a good point.

Seriously, what happens? Is there any chance of a change in your views at all? Do you suddenly become a little suspicious of the motives of these groups? Do I suddenly gain your respect and trust as a reliable person in speaking truth?

Or will you simply dismiss the evidence and change nothing?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's not an ad hominem.
It's an attack on me and my character, not on any argument.
Facts do matter...
That's been my contention all along, but you obnoxiously keep asking if they matter, why they matter, how much they matter and to prove to you that they matter personally to me.
but most people disregard any inconvenient facts that disagree with whatever they already believe. We've done this before, I'm sure, on systemic racism and a host of other so-called new ideas. I'm not even claiming I'm immune to confirmation bias....of course I'm not.
Okay, so?
I don't think it matters to you. At all.
You have made that clear despite anything I say to the contrary, so screw that.
I think once I prove it to you...you won't even admit it as true. Instead, I strongly suspect you'll tell me something along the lines of "it doesn't matter if they're biased, the law is the law".
You are half right . If you prove it - that the petitioners are biased, then I will acknowledge that. At the same time, since facts do matter, the law is the law and any bias of the petitioners would not affect the truth of the petition. Do you think otherwise? If so, please explain how.
If I'm correct...
As difficult a concept as this obviously is to you, no, you are not correct.
then you're just wasting my time. Why prove a fact to you that you don't genuinely have any interest in or care about? Why prove a fact to you that has no bearing on your views whatsoever?
More personal attacks.
Is this something you're challenging me on because you believe it's not a left wing organization? Do you believe it's bipartisan?
You claimed it is a self described liberal/leftist group - but you refuse to give any evidence that it is so. I don't know. There are several individuals listed in the petition; they belong to more than one group. You refer to them collectively as a group, a self described group, but you neglected to name which group, so I don't know what whether "they" are a left wing organization or not. I tend to doubt that the petitioners are bipartisan as this is for the Republican primary ballot and I wouldn't think that non-Republicans had any standing - but again, I don't know which is why I asked.
If so, say that....and I'll understand why you're asking me to back up my claim. I would only ask some minor acknowledgment that you're incorrect about the group once I provided evidence.
I asked you for evidence. Give it or don't, it's your claim. I am not going to jump through hoops to prove myself worthy of your condescension.
I'm not obligated to waste time proving whatever random internet posters challenge me on. If you believe differently....that they aren't a biased left wing organization....say so. If it doesn't matter to you at all....why are you asking?
No, no one is obligated to behave civilly. Conduct yourself as you will, but maybe try to tone down these character assassination attempts?
I agree that facts do matter....
Yet you demand over and over through many different threads that I personally demonstrate to you that this is so.
I'd even say they should matter....however, many people live in a fantasy land of delusional ignorance because they've found it preferable. Facts have no purchase on them. They exist on the political left where boys can become girls and people can become neither....and they exist on the right in internet basements with Qanon.

I'm done wasting my time on people who argue points they don't care about at all. I already did that once this thread....and to that poster's credit, they seem to have stopped.

The gall to think I'm somehow obligated to prove every single nit-picking word I write, or precisely describe all things with pinpoint accuracy, isn't the result of real objection to the substance of my arguments but rather desperate attempts to appear as if a good point is being made. If it doesn't matter....then it's not a good point.
Ignore my posts if you don't want to answer. I'm not jumping thru your stoopid hoops.
Seriously, what happens? Is there any chance of a change in your views at all? Do you suddenly become a little suspicious of the motives of these groups? Do I suddenly gain your respect and trust as a reliable person in speaking truth?

Or will you simply dismiss the evidence and change nothing?
You have made a point of disbelieving what I say re what I think and believe. You don't believe me? Fine, don't. I don't even take this personally as you treat anyone left of you as lying to themselves and everyone around them. In fact, this is about you: my theory is you think others must be insincere because you are that way yourself and you can't understand anyone not like you.

You made a specific claim that I think is questionable. Support your claim or don't.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It's an attack on me and my character, not on any argument.

You didn't make any argument.

That's been my contention all along, but you obnoxiously keep asking if they matter, why they matter, how much they matter and to prove to you that they matter personally to me.

Facts matter to me, because I think truth is important. Plenty of people on here ask for facts, I provide them, and yet they repeat the same stupid assertion as if they weren't given facts. Some people on here can't even tell fact from opinion.

You are half right . If you prove it - that the petitioners are biased, then I will acknowledge that. At the same time, since facts do matter, the law is the law and any bias of the petitioners would not affect the truth of the petition. Do you think otherwise? If so, please explain how.

And this is exactly why the facts don't matter to you....

You aren’t arguing that they aren't biased. After I waste my time proving my assertion...your actual contention is that their bias doesn't matter. That's the substantive argument you're actually going to make. I'm not magic, I don't read minds, I'm not capable of seeing the future.

You gave it away when you asked me to prove a point you never contended. You didn't contend it...because you don't actually care about bias. So why ask me to prove it?

Why don't we move onto the substantive argument first? I'll actually agree that normally, if we were discussing a law or rule that commonly removed candidates from ballots (like not submitting enough signatures) I would 100% agree that it does not matter at all what sort of bias the person or group requesting a candidate be removed from the ballot.

That's not what we're seeing though, we're seeing an obscure post civil war addition to the Constitution dragged out into the public perception as if it's valid. Read article 5...and you'll see that Congress decides who has committed insurrection, not some state judges or courts.

I mean obviously, they didn't write this article to keep confederates out of office and then leave it up to states like Mississippi or Georgia to decide who committed insurrection.

This is the equivalent of a pile of feces thrown at the wall...alongside a prayer that it sticks. I don't think every lawyer or judge in this hail Mary desperation attempt is mentally impaired....so bias seems to matter here.

Wouldn't you agree?

You claimed it is a self described liberal/leftist group - but you refuse to give any evidence that it is so. I don't know.

And you don't care. In argumentation, the technique you're using here is commonly called "playing dumb" and I stress, I'm not calling you dumb. If you wanted to find this information....because it mattered in some way....you could. You're on the interwebs. You can use the Googles.

I don't know which is why I asked.

Same as above. I'm not attacking your character and I can't attack your argument if you don't make one. You didn't make one.

"I don't know" isn't an argument.

You don't know what...how to tell if a legal group is politically biased?

If that's really the situation, say so...I'll walk you through it.

No, no one is obligated to behave civilly.

It does help though.

Conduct yourself as you will, but maybe try to tone down these character assassination attempts?

There has been no character assassination attempts on my side...you didn't make an argument for me to address, you seem to be claiming that...

1. You have no idea how to look up whether or not a group is biased.

And oddly...

2. It doesn't matter if the group is biased.

Yet you demand over and over through many different threads that I personally demonstrate to you that this is so.

Well you seem to be making a strange argument...

1. You don't know how to judge if someone or group is biased.

Or...

2. You don't think bias matters either specifically in this case or generally in the application of the law.

Ignore my posts if you don't want to answer. I'm not jumping thru your stoopid hoops.

I can't address an argument you didn’t make.

And there's no reason why I should prove a point you aren't actually disagreeing with.

You have made a point of disbelieving what I say re what I think and believe.

No no no....we both know that when you asked "how I knew" these groups were biased...that wasn't an honest good faith question.

That's why when I replied "I looked it up" that wasn't a good faith response.

I think we both understand that we were "playing dumb"...and that's probably why you're stuck. You don't want to make an argument or state a position for some reason...and I've been incredibly generous in not jumping to conclusions.

There's simply no reason for me to prove a point you don't disagree with....and if it doesn't actually matter to whatever position you hold, there's even less reason to bother.

Do you disagree with the biased nature of these groups making this attempt to remove Trump from the ballot?

Does bias not matter to you either specifically in this instance for some reason or more generally in the application of the law and you believe in the letter of the law?

In fact, this is about you: my theory is you think others must be insincere because you are that way yourself and you can't understand anyone not like you.

I've been 100% sincere since I stopped the "playing dumb" act...and I've asked you a reasonable question. I also agree it's entirely reasonable for you to ask for proof of my assertion....as long as it matters in some way. If someone were to step outside into the rain, and I told them to bring an umbrella because they'll get wet....and they replied with "prove water is wet"....I'm going to ask why and if they're going to grab an umbrella after I explain why water is wet.

I wouldn't want to go into any long explanation if they actually agree that water is wet...and they didn't disagree, did they?

Nor would I waste my time if the response to my explanation was "I don't care I'm not taking the umbrella anyway".

Perhaps you are afraid of stating an actual position and you don't want to be shown wrong. Don't be. It happens all the time, we're all human, we make mistakes. I did it on this thread. I forgot about 2 pages of classified docs later found by Trump's attorneys. I admitted it right away. Real easy, real simple...and the poster was nice enough to be gracious about it. I promise I'll do the same.

You made a specific claim that I think is questionable. Support your claim or don't.

You think it's questionable in what way? What part are you questioning? The existence of bias or if it really matters in some way?

See without that information there's really no point in bothering...I'll be wasting time and effort. If you don't understand how I'm assessing bias genuinely....say so...I'll lay it all out for you. I'll even be nice about it. It may come off a little condescending, but it's a pretty simple question and it's fair to ask.

Last chance, state a point of contention or address a substantive argument, but don't reply again as if I have to cite literally everything I say to you at your request for no good reason at all. That's ridiculous.

If you don't have any substantive argument either with that particular point (the bias) or my statements in general...and you're just grasping at straws....say that. I promise I'll just thank you for being honest and let it go.
Don't accuse me of attacking you when I'm not. In this post alone you've insinuated I'm obnoxious, stoopid, and insincere. I'm not stoopid, nor insincere, but I'll grant I'm obnoxious at times. Sure. You're sealioning, something I get wrongly accused of whenever I seek clarity on an argument someone made. You're asking me to prove assertions you didn't actually disagree with and accusing me of not addressing an argument you didn’t actually make. This isn't my college term paper, I don't have to provide citations for no reason at all.

Pick one in your next reply or I'll address every possible point you could be making and it's going to come off obnoxious.

• Useful
Reactions: ralliann
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I have a question for you, because you are one smart, knowledgeable guy, honest too!

Sure...sorry I missed this before.

Would it be correct to think what goes on in discussions today, is made so laborous because it lacks of common knowledge? It used to be when something was common knowledge it was on the one who rejected it to prove different.

Well there's common sense...but that's just an expression for simple deduction.

Common knowledge? That's tricky.

But with media today, and politicians today denying so many things.
No evidence against Biden, The borders are closed, the existence of documents, laptops etc. makes void common knowledge does it not? We don't just debate disagreement on evidence on Biden being weak or strong, the very thing is denied existence. The prove this or prove that abounds in the breakdown and void of common knowledge. It may not be the whole of the problem, but rather a major element in these dicussions.

What should have been a boon for humanity showed its true colors.

I mean...we all knew there was bias in media, particularly at Fox. We all knew some things got attention and others didn't.

But the relationship between politics and media was far more parasitic than I could imagine. I would have said....15 years ago, I was a liberal or left of center moderate. Not an uncommon thing. I valued civil rights, free speech, freedom of belief, general welfare safety nets, public healthcare options at least....as well as the right to bear arms, capital punishment, and many other things.

Though people on the left didn't always agree....it was never a problem that was so great we couldn't at least discuss it. It felt like....because I wasn't Christian...that was my political label.

Then around 2014-2015 I had noticed odd things, redefining of words, formerly radical minority opinions being amplified...an activist culture of sorts that had no cause, no problem, no solutions, but demanded solidarity and conformity.

Easy for me to reject. I didn't need anyone to explain how to behave or what to believe to me. The arrogance of people who don't even know you imagining they do.

Anyway, Evergreen College day without whiteness was the story I noticed it. If I recall, CNN and NBC and Huffpo agreed it was a minor student protest of a professor and nothing serious. NYT and FOX said this guy was being searched for by a student mob with weapons. These were wildly conflicting accounts. I looked into it more closely at the local level (which is still a decent tactic maybe 75% of the time). It appeared as if FOX and NYT were correct. Left wing media hadn't totally bought in yet...so back then it was easier to see.

Now, it's obvious not only are media outlets biased and engaging in unethical journalism....they are outright lying. NYT was done by the time they decided one of their writers was qualified to rewrite history...which was funny because she failed to understand its not just something you can make up.

The way to figure out what is true hasn't changed...it's just a high effort ordeal now and most people are lazy or simply don't care.

• Useful
Reactions: ralliann
Upvote 0