DOES THE BIBLE SAY WHO WE ARE FOLLOW AS OUR GUIDE ?

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rom 11:1 reads , Be // GINNMAI is a verb in the Greek PRESENT TENSE , in the MIDDLE or PASSIVE VOICE , in the IMPERATIVE MOOD which means a command to BE !

#2 YE FOLLOWERS // MIMETES , in the NOMINATIVE CASE , and in the PLUARL , meaning to all be followers of Paul .

#3 OF ME // MOU , is a PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN , in the GENITIVE CASE , in the SIGNULAR

#4 EVEN AS I ALSO // KAGO , is a PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN , in the NOMINATIVE CASE , IN THE SINGULAR

#5 AM , OF Christ // CHRISTOS , in the GENTIVE CASE , also in the SINGULAR .

The reason we follow Paul is because , He is the only one that cuts thru the RED TAPE OF . the following that teach the following ;

#1 OSAS

#2 The Law of Moses has set aside in Acts 28:25-29

# 3 That we are SAVED by Grace in Eph 2:8 and NOT // OU is a DISJUNCATIVE PARTICLE NEGATIVE which no one can NOTTTTTTTTTTTT ever be saved by WORKS

# 4 HERE a big one , that the LAW OF MOSES has been set aside , 2 Cor 3:13-15

#5 And that WATER BAPTISM is not required at ALL , Eph 4:5

# And that Paul NEVER , WATER BAPTIZED , anyone as 1 Cor 1:15 reads LEST // ME is a DISJUNCAIVE PARTICLE NEGATIVE , anyone should say that I HAD BAPTIZED FOR MY NAME .

And verse 17 , For Christ did NOT // OU and other DISJUNCAIVE PARTICLE NEGATIVE , means , did NOT ever send me BAPTIZE , but to PREACH the GOSPEL

And this is just a small example for us to FOLLOW , Paul , who is the APOSTLE to the GENTILES

dan p

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Paul insists that we not be "his disciples" such that we ignore scripture and just follow Paul.

1 Cor 1:
11 For I have been informed concerning you, my brothers and sisters, by Chloe’s people, that there are quarrels among you. 12 Now I mean this, that each one of you is saying, “I am with Paul,” or “I am with Apollos,” or “I am with Cephas,” or “I am with Christ.” 13 Has Christ been divided? Paul was not crucified for you, was he? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul? 14 I am thankful that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius, 15 so that no one would say you were baptized in my name!

1 Cor 3:
3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men? 4 For when one says, “I am of Paul,” and another, “I am of Apollos,” are you not carnal?

Watering, Working, Warning​

5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers through whom you believed, as the Lord gave to each one? 6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase. 7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase. 8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor.

9 For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, you are God’s building. 10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. 11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, 13 each one’s work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one’s work, of what sort it is. 14 If anyone’s work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward. 15 If anyone’s work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.

21 Therefore let no one boast in men. For all things are yours: 22 whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas, or the world or life or death, or things present or things to come—all are yours. 23 And you are Christ’s, and Christ is God’s.​

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,084.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rom 11:1 reads , Be YE FOLLOWERS OF ME
#4 EVEN AS I ALSO
#5 AM , OF Christ ...
And this is just a small example for us to FOLLOW , Paul , who is the APOSTLE to the GENTILES
Paul insists that we not be "his disciples" such that we ignore scripture and just follow Paul.
1 Cor 1:13 Has Christ been divided? Paul was not crucified for you, was he? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul? 14 I am thankful that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius, 15 so that no one would say you were baptized in my name!
1 Cor 3:4 For when one says, “I am of Paul,” and another, “I am of Apollos,” are you not carnal?

9 For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, you are God’s building. 10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. 11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
And having put on the new,...
Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all. Col 3:10-11

Last edited:
Upvote 0