Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I like the rain, as long as I'm not planning to do something otuside. I'm also fond of thunderstorms. If it's dark outside when one comes by, I'll turn out the lights and open the blinds so I have a better view of the lightning.

Upvote 0

They rally 'round the family
Feb 23, 2008
✟12,217.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I love it. I've loved it ever since I was a kid, I love putting on music when it rains and just think and feel the rain.

Where I am right now it's rain season, so I get to see and feel the rain almost daily. It's awesome! <3

:thumbsup: Rain has this amazing way of changing an exterior space into what seems like an interior space separate by a sheet of water. The greyness of the clouds, contrasts sharply against the wet saturation of grass.

Upvote 0

Dzhessika

Lovin' God's beautiful handiwork!
Jul 12, 2004
Vancouver,Washington
✟16,213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do I like rain ? Yes!

Do I like rain when it rains a week straight and then we get 2 days sun and then another week of rain ? No!

My job i'm walking to and from places alot outside so I really don't like getting soaking wet , splashed by rude drivers who thinks its fun to go through puddles at super fast speed hence i'm soaked before I even get to work.

Do I like the rain when it makes my bad ache and ache ,ache ? Not really!

So yes I like rain in moderation and when I can be inside it would be nice if we got a thunderstorm once in a while too.

Upvote 0