Uruguay
✟455,120.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't care if no one believes me, i don't want to displease God by not giving testimony.

I suffered spiritual attacks for years after being attacked by witchcraft, i was weak in the faith, and ignoring a lot of this could exist, and i was scared and very naive, and i absorbed all those attacks, i'm still in the process of being free totally.

The soul has a layer of protection i describe it as 'spiritual rubber', so witches do these voodoo rituals
and if you for some reason are weak in the faith, or ignorant and don't defend yourself with the weapons God has given us.
You could end in trouble, this voodoo binds this natural spiritual protection, and your soul gets almost naked to spiritual harassment.
It passed years of suffering, but today after coming from church, God freed me of those.
When you have this spiritual protection healthy is like being under a good roof from the rain, you don't notice the rain, but if you are exposed you feel all kind of spiritual annoyances.
This sound like some horror stuff, and it is, is horrible.

I think the closer you get to God, the more devils you are going to see, if not for the spiritual discernment He gives you, is going to be because of attacks they are going to try. In my case i could not defend myself properly for being in a bad place, it doesn't need to be this way however.

Reactions: Pop D.

Nmeckert

Mar 5, 2024
Tamaqua
✟13,275.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I don't care if no one believes me, i don't want to displease God by not giving testimony.

I suffered spiritual attacks for years after being attacked by witchcraft, i was weak in the faith, and ignoring a lot of this could exist, and i was scared and very naive, and i absorbed all those attacks, i'm still in the process of being free totally.

The soul has a layer of protection i describe it as 'spiritual rubber', so witches do these voodoo rituals
and if you for some reason are weak in the faith, or ignorant and don't defend yourself with the weapons God has given us.
You could end in trouble, this voodoo binds this natural spiritual protection, and your soul gets almost naked to spiritual harassment.
It passed years of suffering, but today after coming from church, God freed me of those.
When you have this spiritual protection healthy is like being under a good roof from the rain, you don't notice the rain, but if you are exposed you feel all kind of spiritual annoyances.
This sound like some horror stuff, and it is, is horrible.

I think the closer you get to God, the more devils you are going to see, if not for the spiritual discernment He gives you, is going to be because of attacks they are going to try. In my case i could not defend myself properly for being in a bad place, it doesn't need to be this way however.
I am so glad to hear that you are working on getting free from those attacks and yes, I do believe you. Your testimony is great! I was in a dark place in my life where I was doing things that weren't right like getting drunk, listening to Satanic music, and watching shows that promote sins such as cussing, using God's name in vein, gay marriage, abortion, adultery, witchcraft, and fornication. As I started going to my church and hearing my pastor preach and as I got closer to God, he convicted me of those things and I stopped doing those things. I now only drink coffee, spearmint tea, sparkling water, regular water, and Arizona green tea and I enjoy all those nonalcoholic drinks and I only listen to Christian music, Christian speakers, and the 700 club. To this day, I still get attacks from Satan. He tries to tempt me to go back to my old ways, but thankfully I haven't so far and he also gives me nightmares. When I have those I read psalms 91 and 23. But you know, as Christians, when we have our lives right with God like I do now and we're closer to him, we have the power to rebuke Satan when he tries to attack us. All we need to say is, "Satan, I command you in Jesus's Name, get away from me, get away from my house, and stay away from my loved ones" or we can say, "Satan, I cast you out in Jesus's Name". I almost forgot to mention he tries to get me to not go to church or church activities by always making the weather bad, so that I would decide to stay home, but it doesn't work, I still go. I love making Satan mad and God happy!

• Friendly
Reactions: NBB
Upvote 0