we have sinned in thought, word and deed
Jan 21, 2012
Somewhere.
✟18,831.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I have been frequently told off for just sitting outside in the rain without a coat or umbrella. I love the puddles, the sound, the scents, the feel of mud between my toes and if we're really lucky hearing the thunder rumbling in. Not enough people dance in the rain.

Reactions: kittysbecute
Upvote 0

Squeakers

Cat and music lover.
Dec 21, 2007
Way in the back, off to the left.
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Reactions: kittysbecute
Upvote 0

leothelioness

Apr 4, 2006
Southern US
✟112,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I hate rain unless it's at night when I'm trying to go to sleep. Other than that I hate it. I love being able to see the sunshine and blue sky. I live in a place that doesn't get a whole lot of rain which is great. We do get some of the most severe thunderstorms anywhere in the world, though. Thunderstorms are great.

Last edited:
Reactions: Touma
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

anewday

This girl is on fire.
Apr 24, 2010
Golden Coast
✟30,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rain is the wimpy person's verson of snow. You can't even throw it at someone in the form of a missile, or bury someone alive in it - really it's a pretty useless form of precipitation. Girly precipitation, if you like :p

Haha ^_^...hey, you better watch out for those girls who can kick bootie :wave:....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Rain is the wimpy person's verson of snow. You can't even throw it at someone in the form of a missile, or bury someone alive in it - really it's a pretty useless form of precipitation. Girly precipitation, if you like :p
The OP was asking about rain, so I answered it according to what was asked. But I like snow much better than rain :p

Upvote 0