Do you ever beat yourself up for what you've said?

mandyangel

Aug 27, 2010
✟18,392.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Do you ever go home and feel like, I just couldn't seem to say the right things? or why did everything I said seem to just not go right?

Oh yeah, wayyy tooo many times. I got in a huge fight with my sister about a year ago over a silly issue but we didn't talk for weeks. Hated that.

Upvote 0

latech1113

Jun 12, 2011
USA-Louisiana
✟15,142.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I've also come home and felt that I should not have done what I did. Or, I should have done something when I did nothing. It haunts me, and hurts me deeply. I wish I weren't so sensitive. My counter to this sensitivity is that I'm hardening to an extent that I won't be myself any longer. And that troubles me.

Upvote 0

GoodNewsJim

Senior Veteran
Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
✟20,152.00
Faith
Presbyterian
I once told someone that Attack of the Clones was better than The Phantom Menace. I've regretted it ever since.

I once talked trash on "A New Hope", thinking it was episode #1 and not #4 :p Needless to say I got the most downvotes ever on a forum.

Reactions: Thunder Peel
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟125,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I've also come home and felt that I should not have done what I did. Or, I should have done something when I did nothing. It haunts me, and hurts me deeply. I wish I weren't so sensitive. My counter to this sensitivity is that I'm hardening to an extent that I won't be myself any longer. And that troubles me.
latech, I hope you are finding ways to cope or through talking on the forums it helps?

Upvote 0