Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Isa66:15For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.
17They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.
18For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.

do a search on the word swine KJV...yuk!
So are you implying that wrath and the fury of YHWH is coming on "pork eaters" :)

Reve 15:1 And I visioned another Sign in the Heaven, great and marvelous.
Messengers seven, having stripes/blows seven, the last, that in them is-finished the Fury/qumoV <2372> of the God

http://www.christianforums.com/t7405089/

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I agree that it may be unhealthy, however, i do not believe that it is a literal abomination to eat pork. God showed Peter when He spread before him a table cloth with all things Peter found abominable to eat and a disgrace to God to eat it. I believe this was meant in a spiritual sense as well. God was in essence saying that it is lawful to eat ALL things, and to give thanks to Him.
:thumbsup: :hug:

Upvote 0

HolyGuardianAngels

Merry Christmas Everyone
Mar 10, 2005
Southern California, just minutes from the beach !
✟17,081.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Pork is a sin for it is written: “Nevertheless these shall ye not eat…” (Leviticus 11:4) “And the swine … he is unclean to you.” (Leviticus 11:7) When I spoke with God in the year 1991, God told me that pork is still a sin. Even though people think that it was cleaned in Acts Chapter 11, the pig did not make the list! However, God did make a few exceptions to the rule and the list is as follows:

You can eat:

Fried bacon

Fried sausage patties

Fried cocktail sausages

God also told me that I don’t have to pull the pepperonis off my pizza.

These are the only exceptions to the rule that God will allow. Please note that the first three items are Fried – not boiled or cooked in any other way. Anyway, God did tell me that if it were not for these exceptions, the pig would go extinct! Now, the pigs will only be raised in the Eastern United States. (This is a prophecy for the future.)

Going back to Acts Chapter 11, God did say we could eat the rabbit. And when the subject came up about eating crawfish (I live in the Deep South), He said: “How can you eat those things?!?” Anyway, I love crawfish and even though they don’t have fins and scales, yet they are good to eat. Catfish are also without scales, however, God doesn’t mind if you eat them. And God couldn’t believe that I eat eggs. Eggs are great! Apparently, our dietary intake has changed over the millenniums of time, though pork still remains a sin.

So, that’s the law concerning pork.

:wave:

Yes I do!:D I just had Bacon on Sunday and over the past months, several servings of Ham and Sweet Potates.

:angel:

Upvote 0

RibI

Jul 31, 2009
✟1,531.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:wave:

Yes I do!:D I just had Bacon on Sunday and over the past months, several servings of Ham and Sweet Potates.
:angel:
I know it's not a secret, God knows, Jesus knows and all the billions of angels know, but I find it odd that you would brag about it here in front of all these people.
Most people like to keep things like that to themselves.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I know it's not a secret, God knows, Jesus knows and all the billions of angels know, but I find it odd that you would brag about it here in front of all these people.
But that is the topic of this thread.
Now I would not brag about it in front of Muslims or Jews on one of their forums, as they do find the eating of pork "offensive". :thumbsup:

Kosher Judaism &bull; Index page

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RibI

Jul 31, 2009
✟1,531.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But that is the topic of this thread.
Now I would not brag about it in front of Muslims or Jews on one of their forums, as they do find the eating of pork "offensive". :thumbsup:

You need not worry about people taking offense.
I'd be more concerned about God taking offense.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
You need not worry about people taking offence.
I'd be more concerned about God taking ofence.
No offense, but are you an SDA or Messianic still residing in the OC? Just curious? :wave:

Matthew 21:21 Jesus answering said to them "verily I am saying to ye, if ever ye may be having Faith and no ye may be doubting, not only the of the fig-tree ye shall be doing, but even-ever to the Mountain, this ye may saying 'be being lifted up! and be being cast! into the Sea' it shall be becoming" [Revelation 8:8]

Reve 8:8 And the second Messenger trumpets and as-like a Mountain, great to fire burning, was cast into the Sea and became the third of the Sea blood [Matthew 21:21/Hebrew 12:18]

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
..................................................No...............................................................
okie dokie......thanks :wave:

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,319.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pork is a sin for it is written: &#8220;Nevertheless these shall ye not eat&#8230;&#8221; (Leviticus 11:4) &#8220;And the swine &#8230; he is unclean to you.&#8221; (Leviticus 11:7) When I spoke with God in the year 1991, God told me that pork is still a sin. Even though people think that it was cleaned in Acts Chapter 11, the pig did not make the list! However, God did make a few exceptions to the rule and the list is as follows:

You can eat:

Fried bacon

Fried sausage patties

Fried cocktail sausages

God also told me that I don&#8217;t have to pull the pepperonis off my pizza.

These are the only exceptions to the rule that God will allow. Please note that the first three items are Fried &#8211; not boiled or cooked in any other way. Anyway, God did tell me that if it were not for these exceptions, the pig would go extinct! Now, the pigs will only be raised in the Eastern United States. (This is a prophecy for the future.)

Going back to Acts Chapter 11, God did say we could eat the rabbit. And when the subject came up about eating crawfish (I live in the Deep South), He said: &#8220;How can you eat those things?!?&#8221; Anyway, I love crawfish and even though they don&#8217;t have fins and scales, yet they are good to eat. Catfish are also without scales, however, God doesn&#8217;t mind if you eat them. And God couldn&#8217;t believe that I eat eggs. Eggs are great! Apparently, our dietary intake has changed over the millenniums of time, though pork still remains a sin.

I'm not entirely sure that this is a serious thread. :scratch:

If it is .....

1 Of course I eat pork. I like it, I am not a Jew, and as a Gentile have never been bound by Jewish law.

2 If eating pork is a sin, it is a sin. Full stop, end of. You can't eat it and then say "that's ok, I fried it". That is like committing a sin like murder and saying "it's ok, the knife didn't go all the way in" - or adultery and saying "it's ok, we didn't do it in her bed."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

If it is .....

1 Of course I eat pork. I like it, I am not a Jew, and as a Gentile have never been bound by Jewish law.

2 If eating pork is a sin, it is a sin. Full stop, end of. You can't eat it and then say "that's ok, I fried it". That is like committing a sin like murder and saying "it's ok, the knife didn't go all the way in" - or adultery and saying "it's ok, we didn't do it in her bed."
I watched a Forensic Files program and this guy who shot and killed a guy during a robbery at his home gave this excuse to investigators "but the bullet was so small I didn't think it would kill him"

Upvote 0
B

bbbbbbb

I generally have so little interest in the minutiae of others' lives that I rarely mention the minutiae of my own unless they show an interest in them. In this case there seems to be a morbid fixation on the part of some on an animal that has proven to be most healthful and delicious for humanity.

BTW, I find that gently steaming sausages renders them very tender and flavorful rather than frying them to a hardened mass. The Germans have perfected the sausage in all its wonderful forms.

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I generally have so little interest in the minutiae of others' lives that I rarely mention the minutiae of my own unless they show an interest in them. In this case there seems to be a morbid fixation on the part of some on an animal that has proven to be most healthful and delicious for humanity.

BTW, I find that gently steaming sausages renders them very tender and flavorful rather than frying them to a hardened mass. The Germans have perfected the sausage in all its wonderful forms.

I can't imagine what abides in the hearts of people who would condemn any other person to possible eternal death or eternal torture in fire for eating PORK. That really is an incredible twist of 'faith' that supposedly works 'through' love...

Upvote 0

FaithGuyX

Reformed Newbie
Sep 11, 2009
Unfortunately in the ObamaNation! EEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!
✟15,288.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I posted my response earlier, and honestly I am beginning to think the same.
Not sure what to make of this anymore.
I eat pork...I'll tell my Lord Christ when I meet him later about that...he already knows too. I don't expect a ticket to hell because of it, nor a scolding, nor a time out nor a slap on the back of the head.
Yeesh people.
:doh:

Upvote 0

ticker

...at your service!
Jun 10, 2007
The Kingdom...kinda...
✟20,714.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
SIN

memorial%20day%20hot%20dog.jpg