Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
This entire discussion here is nonsense.

The aren´t europeans. They are oreiantals with primitive culture. Barbarian behavior and that wont change. They will always remain aliens here and cast aside
They're probably end up like the north africans in France, not french enough to be considered French by the Frenchmen, and too european to be considered north african. If they get stuck in between that just opens the doors to Islamist recruiting efforts for their wars against everyone.. Community is vitally important to most muslims, as most muslims are from collectivist cultures. Community is much more important to them than those of us in the west. When they lose that we get stuff like ISIS.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
This entire discussion here is nonsense.

The aren´t europeans. They are oreiantals with primitive culture. Barbarian behavior and that wont change. They will always remain aliens here and cast aside

Hate to say, but the only thing I see that's barbaric is your attitude towards them.

Upvote 0

John Davidson

Apr 6, 2016
United States
✟20,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would not go that far but I do believe as christians we should watch out for our christian brethren first.......

We have much bigger fish to fry then providing for the needs of Muslims.

Our country is 19 Trillion in debt and cannot even sustain itself.

Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
We have much bigger fish to fry then providing for the needs of Muslims.

You do realize that not all refugees are Muslims?

Our country is 19 Trillion in debt and cannot even sustain itself.

We are doing just fine. Is your mortgage higher than your annual income? If so, proportionately you are further in debt than the our country is.

Upvote 0

John Davidson

Apr 6, 2016
United States
✟20,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You do realize that not all refugees are Muslims?

But the vast majority of the Syrian refugees are.

We are doing just fine. Is your mortgage higher than your annual income? If so, proportionately you are further in debt than the our country is.

Our nations debt is an atrocity. The debt is growing at an alarming rate. We can never pay it back let alone pay the interest. Seven years ago we were 4 Trillion in debt; soon we will be 20.

http://www.usdebtclock.org

Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yes, you've made that clear. Personally, I can't think of anything much more barbaric than that.

Look how they "exist". In dirt, chaos, brutality. totally unable for any creative thinking. No science, no engineering, no culture.

They are destructive. They will never be accepted here. Thats why we block evry acess. And the ones we already got here are treated as what they are...

they can call back once they invented anything

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
20 trillion in debt.....if we pay it off at the rate of 200 billion/yr it will only take 100 years..........

Here is an idea. We can stop playing policeman to the world, cut our military spending in half and then we can pay it off in half that time.
And by the way, nearly 30% of that debt is owed to the Social Security Administration. The interest paid on it, funds our retirement.

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
Look how they "exist". In dirt, chaos, brutality. totally unable for any creative thinking. No science, no engineering, no culture.

They are destructive. They will never be accepted here. Thats why we block evry acess. And the ones we already got here are treated as what they are...

they can call back once they invented anything

Let's see what did Syrians invent?

We can start with the alphabet.

Upvote 0

rethink88

Apr 27, 2016
Virginia Beach, VA
Visit site
✟15,336.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Since the refugees are Muslims it's not really our responsibility. We don't feed goats. The church has a big enough problem taking care of the sheep.

And where do you get that biblically? That is about the opposite of Jesus said.

Upvote 0

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Let's see what did Syrians invent?

We can start with the alphabet.

syrians invented nothing. Syria exists since roughly 60 years. Compating today syrians with phoenicians is like comparing George Bush with Pocahontas, because both live in the same area.

I forgot something. They are not just savages they are also lazy.

the asklepius corporation made an experiement here. They hired 27 syrian refugees and gave them a normal apprenticeship contract. That way they would get a normal german work education and the ability to build up their own future. After 3 weeks only one from 27 appeared there. All others quit. They demand more money and say 7h work per day is too much. :D

I could not stop laughing about this.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
syrians invented nothing. Syria exists since roughly 60 years.

If it is only sixty years old then it can't be a primitive culture.

Compating today syrians with phoenicians is like comparing George Bush with Pocahontas, because both live in the same area.

There is one big difference. If you compared Bush's DNA to Pocahontas they would not resemble one another whereas if you compare the DNA of a modern Syrian to a ancient Phoenician they are virtually identical.

Yeah, we are used to hearing such talk about the minorities white Americans have traditionally hated.

the asklepius corporation made an experiement here. They hired 27 syrian refugees and gave them a normal apprenticeship contract. That way they would get a normal german work education and the ability to build up their own future. After 3 weeks only one from 27 appeared there. All others quit. They demand more money and say 7h work per day is too much. :D

Yeah, I don't believe it.

Upvote 0

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
If it is only sixty years old then it can't be a primitive culture.

There is one big difference. If you compared Bush's DNA to Pocahontas they would not resemble one another whereas if you compare the DNA of a modern Syrian to a ancient Phoenician they are virtually identical.

Yeah, we are used to hearing such talk about the minorities white Americans have traditionally hated.

Yeah, I don't believe it.

Of course it can be primitive. Tell me when did Syria send a satellite into orbit? When did it build a CT machine? Any smartphones? Any progress in genetics or quantum computing?

Show me evidence that phoenicians are genetical identical with syrians. According to their medium IQ they are up to 30 points below the average german.

As for what you believe, here is the article:

http://www.welt.de/regionales/hambu...nesische-Pfleger-boykottieren-Ausbildung.html

arabs can´t work. They have no german work ethics. Just look at their pathetic nations.

I don´t expect them to reach my abilities. Their genetic predisposition makes it impossible to reach a german standard but i demand absolute correctness, care and 100% adjustment to the german culture.

But thats not necessary anymore anyways. It was announced today we wont just deport them turkey but also to Libya.

So Smaneck...it must be realy horrible for you to stand by and watch that all my ideology comes into reality.

1. the horrible camps in Indomei...

2. the deportations back into turkey

now the deportation into the failed state of Libya. :)

I must admit Merkel impressed me with her moves and decissions. When she opened the borders last september i hated her and believed she had become crazy. That was not the ice cold calculating Merkel i was used to.

Now i see her grand plan. She needed to buy time to build up a working defense plan.
Europe is our empire. Germany dominates like noone else. If she had closed the borders, europe would have suffered.

But the way she managed it she accepted to take some hits but was able to create a solution that keeps the hordes out but keeps europe free inside.

Upvote 0

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
There are quite a few people on this forum who make attempts to dress up their racist views in more moderate language.

At least in Patrick's case, he is happy to be quite up front about his prejudice. He displays a kind of hackneyed racism ('they're lazy') of the sort that you used to get in 1970s sitcoms. Though of course, there's nothing funny about his vile, ignorant views.

Reactions: smaneck
Upvote 0

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
There are quite a few people on this forum who make attempts to dress up their racist views in more moderate language.

At least in Patrick's case, he is happy to be quite up front about his prejudice. He displays a kind of hackneyed racism ('they're lazy') of the sort that you used to get in 1970s sitcoms. Though of course, there's nothing funny about his vile, ignorant views.

:) explain me why from 1 million the agency of work was able to bring 5...in words five...into work. :)

Not even Daimler found anyone. :) They say work is too hard. Quid apprenticeship because they must work 7-8 hours :( And their excuse then is that they can´t play soccer after that.

Beside that this is not racism. Their laziness is a culture thing. Muslims aren´t used to hard work. They never worked and always used the nations they conquered as slaves. They depend on constant territorial gains. Once that stops they fall down on the level they have today.

There is plain and simple zero creativity or creative potetial in this culture.

Upvote 0