John Davidson

Apr 6, 2016
United States
✟20,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He did when they asked him, but most of the Pharisees were persuaded they didn't need anything.

And most Muslim refugees are persuaded that they don't need Christ, so tell me why should I be compelled to open my wallet to them?

Upvote 0

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
LOL. I'm not an Arab. But feel free to let your prejudices do the talking.

You are all the same for us.

Beside that i still dont get what you try to achieve. We wont change our policiy. Of course i understand your motivation. Your culture depends on slavery. You run out of new areas and lost acess to new slaves. Because of this your culture is falling into chaos. You desperately need to push new areas into submission. That we fight sucessful back and blocking this invasion is shocking for you.

Im afraid we wont allow your people in here. And your bizarre sub cult and this even more so bizarre Bahaùllah wont change this.

Our land is too beautiful to be spoiled with something like this.

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
You are all the same for us.

Scotch-Irish Americans are the same as Syrians?

Interesting.

Your culture depends on slavery.

Not my culture. I may live in Mississippi but I was born in California.

You run out of new areas and lost acess to new slaves.

I ran out of nothing, but if it Arabs your talking about, you do realize that according to the Sharia slaves had to be purchased from areas which Muslims had not conquered. That is why they usually got them from Central Asia or Africa.

Because of this your culture is falling into chaos. You desperately need to push new areas into submission. That we fight sucessful back and blocking this invasion is shocking for you.

Not my culture. I just happen to know the difference between an refugee and an invader. But given your Germanic background I can understand your confusion.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_Wars

Im afraid we wont allow your people in here. And your bizarre sub cult and this even more so bizarre Bahaùllah wont change this.
Our land is too beautiful to be spoiled with something like this.

I hate to break it to you, but Baha'is have been in Germany for a long time. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahá'í_Faith_in_Germany

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
So maybe a Muslim will help me then.

Maybe at some point one will because Muhammad said, "Honor your guest even if he is an infidel."

There is a story of Rumi, the greatest Muslim mystic. He was walking down the road with his disciples one day when a Christian came up and prostrated himself before Rumi. Rumi immediately prostrated backto the Christians. His astonishmed followers asked why he had bowed down to a Christian. Rumi answered "Had I not done so I would have made Muhammad ashamed before Christ."

You make Christ ashamed before Muhammad.

Upvote 0

John Davidson

Apr 6, 2016
United States
✟20,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You make Christ ashamed before Muhammad.

Christ is God. Muhammad isn't worthy to kiss his feet.

Christ is not ashamed; he is exalted to the right hand of the Father.

Muhammad is cast out where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yeah, the greatest civilizations in the world were located in the Middle East when germanic peoples were still herding pigs.

Great civilisations? I visited egypt. What i saw was a pathetic display of a primitive culture. Having a god king and the rest unfree slaves is exactly what i as a german find laughable at best. Their childish naive painting style makes things even worse.

Funny too watch but without any higher value beside a great freakshow.

We germans had equality. Not just betwen the ranks but also women and men. And a warrior culture that is unmatched from anywhere else.

Later on we also had the greatest minds. We are what we are because our history.

We strieve for excellence. Primitive middle eastern hordes are the least thing we need or want.

Beside that what you want? And i want a real answer, not your typical middle eastern nonsense.

How much hordes should we take? we took 1 million last year and it brought our political system on the brink of collapse.

Estimates say there are 60 million of them. Almost all shout they want go germany. You want tell me germany must destroy itself and take 60 million?

Sorry but thats crazy and pure madness.

We are responsible for our future. Our security.

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
Great civilisations? I visited egypt. What i saw was a pathetic display of a primitive culture. Having a god king and the rest unfree slaves is exactly what i as a german find laughable at best.

So you don't think ancient Egypt had a great civilization? There is no accounting for people's tastes. As for slavery, my recollection is that Germans had no problem whatsoever enslaving people during WWII. And then there is the atrocities they committed against in the Herero and Nama people's even before then.

Their childish naive painting style makes things even worse.
\

There is nothing naive about their painting style. Sorry if you can't understand it.

We germans had equality. Not just betwen the ranks but also women and men. And a warrior culture that is unmatched from anywhere else.

Not really. Women had more freedom of movement, than women in other cultures but they were hardly considered equals. Men herded the pigs. Farming was considered despised women's work. And then there was their justice system. Trial by ordeal, really. Even by the high middle ages this is how a Muslim gentleman described their barbarism. A man was dropped into a cask of water to prove his guilt or innocence:

This man did his best to sink when they dropped him into the water, but he could not do it. So he had to submit to their sentence against him -may Allah's curse be upon them!

Later on we also had the greatest minds.

Your greatest minds were Jewish, and what happened to them?

How much hordes should we take? we took 1 million last year and it brought our political system on the brink of collapse.

I'm not saying you should take in more. If your government has all it can handle, it has all it can handle. What I am saying is that your bigoted attitudes towards these people indicate that too little has changed since the horrors of Nazi Germany. At least in the attitudes of East Germans. The West Germans on the other hand, have come to terms with what they did and take responsibility for it. They are not interested in seeing it repeated.

Estimates say there are 60 million of them.

LOL. Your estimates are wrong. There are 4 or 5 million refugees in total and plenty of them don't want to end up in Germany.

Upvote 0

northern lights

Jan 8, 2016
US
✟7,774.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
First, the Church can aid Syrian refugees who are victims of sex trafficking. These women and youth are the most vulnerable. If the Church is able to establish rescue and prevention homes in Turkey, Jordan and Lebanon for vulnerable Syrian women and youths, the Church may prevent other Syrian women and children from a life of torture.

http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/inter...torture-for-sex-trafficked-syrians-in-lebanon

"They could do anything to us. If we refused anal or oral sex, or sex without a condom, or if a client wasn't satisfied, they would whip us until the morning," she says."

http://www.internationalwomensiniti...-the-neglected-phenomenon-of-syrian-civil-war

"Beyond harassment, the Syrian refugee population is highly vulnerable to trafficking in neighbouring countries, like Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey. Smugglers target women who are travelling alone and have crossed the border illegally. As they arrive with no passport, they are at high risk of being kidnapped and sold as prostitutes or sex slaves. "Refugee smuggling" has become a major source of income.

In Turkey, a detailed report on Syrian women refugees, asylum seekers, and immigrants, issued by the Association for Human Rights and Solidarity with the Oppressed (known in Turkish as Mazlumder), tells of early and forced marriages, polygamy, sexual harassment, human trafficking, prostitution, and rape that criminals inflicted upon Syrians in Turkey."

Reactions: seashale76
Upvote 0

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
So you don't think ancient Egypt had a great civilization? There is no accounting for people's tastes. As for slavery, my recollection is that Germans had no problem whatsoever enslaving people during WWII. And then there is the atrocities they committed against in the Herero and Nama people's even before then.

\

There is nothing naive about their painting style. Sorry if you can't understand it.

Not really. Women had more freedom of movement, than women in other cultures but they were hardly considered equals. Men herded the pigs. Farming was considered despised women's work. And then there was their justice system. Trial by ordeal, really. Even by the high middle ages this is how a Muslim gentleman described their barbarism. A man was dropped into a cask of water to prove his guilt or innocence:

This man did his best to sink when they dropped him into the water, but he could not do it. So he had to submit to their sentence against him -may Allah's curse be upon them!

Your greatest minds were Jewish, and what happened to them?

I'm not saying you should take in more. If your government has all it can handle, it has all it can handle. What I am saying is that your bigoted attitudes towards these people indicate that too little has changed since the horrors of Nazi Germany. At least in the attitudes of East Germans. The West Germans on the other hand, have come to terms with what they did and take responsibility for it. They are not interested in seeing it repeated.

LOL. Your estimates are wrong. There are 4 or 5 million refugees in total and plenty of them don't want to end up in Germany.

wrong again, but what do i expect. :)

AfD gained as much in west germany as it did in east. :)

The herero and nama attacked first. They got what was coming for them. If your only invention in 40.000 years is a stick you deserve this.

our greatest minds are nietzsche, heisenberg. kant. hegel, von Braun, ardenne. not one of them jewish.

and a muslim talking about barbarism. lol thats amusing coming from a "culture" that praises sexual relations with goats and making this part of their holy book. dont even denie it thre are fatwas to regulate this.

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
The herero and nama attacked first. They got what was coming for them.

Attacked the people who were enslaving them and stole their country? Shame on them!

If your only invention in 40.000 years is a stick you deserve this.

Right. If some Germans deems you inferior you deserve to got the ovens.

our greatest minds are nietzsche, heisenberg. kant. hegel, von Braun, ardenne. not one of them jewish.

Who's Ardenne? So you don't include Freud, Einstein or Marx as your greatest minds.
Why am I not surprised?

and a muslim talking about barbarism.
l

I'm not a Muslim.

ol thats amusing coming from a "culture" that praises sexual relations with goats

Now that's a lovely piece of slander.

and making this part of their holy book

Show me where that's in the Qur'an or admit you are lying.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Attacked the people who were enslaving them and stole their country? Shame on them!

Right. If some Germans deems you inferior you deserve to got the ovens.

Who's Ardenne? So you don't include Freud, Einstein or Marx as your greatest minds.
Why am I not surprised?

l

I'm not a Muslim.

Now that's a lovely piece of slander.

Show me where that's in the Qur'an or admit you are lying.

Our ancestors didn´t steal their country. They civilized it and it was rather peaceful compared to how the british and french acted. When the herero attacked german farmers we solved this issue. I dont see the problem.

Who is Ardenne? Well why do i even bother...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manfred_von_Ardenne

As for muslims strange love for animals...Ayatollah Khomeinei even made a fatwa about it why its ok...

https://koptisch.wordpress.com/2012/12/15/hadith-beweist-mohammed-hatte-sex-mit-tieren/

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
Our ancestors didn´t steal their country. They civilized it and it was rather peaceful compared to how the british and french acted.

You seriously believe this? The Germans turned out to be the most brutal colonialists with the possible exception of the King of Belgium. Under German colonial rule, natives were routinely used as slave laborers, and their lands were frequently confiscated and given to colonists, who were encouraged to settle on land taken from the natives; that land was stocked with cattle stolen from the Herero and Namas,

When the herero attacked german farmers we solved this issue. I dont see the problem.

You don't see the problem with Germans taking their land and farming it for themselves, using Africans as slave labor and then exterminating them when they resist? The people it belonged to when they try and take it back? Oh yeah, that's right Germans need their Lebensraum and they are entitled to take it from anyone they deem inferior to themselves.
And apparently you don't see any problem with all the medical experiments they performed on the Hereros in their concentration camps, presaging what would later occur during the Holocaust. It is mentality of people like you that lead to the Holocaust and I see you are perfectly capable of committing it again.

Who is Ardenne? Well why do i even bother...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manfred_von_Ardenne

Obviously a German who goes and builds A-bombs for the Soviets is more important to you than he is to us.

As for muslims strange love for animals...Ayatollah Khomeinei even made a fatwa about it why its ok...

I asked you to present evidence for your assertion that Muslim scripture says it is okay to have sex with goats and the best you can come up with is something from Khomeini? Their scripture is called the Qur'an. Let me know when you've read and can find your quote. I'll be waiting, patiently waiting.

Upvote 0

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
You seriously believe this? The Germans turned out to be the most brutal colonialists with the possible exception of the King of Belgium. Under German colonial rule, natives were routinely used as slave laborers, and their lands were frequently confiscated and given to colonists, who were encouraged to settle on land taken from the natives; that land was stocked with cattle stolen from the Herero and Namas,

You don't see the problem with Germans taking their land and farming it for themselves, using Africans as slave labor and then exterminating them when they resist? The people it belonged to when they try and take it back? Oh yeah, that's right Germans need their Lebensraum and they are entitled to take it from anyone they deem inferior to themselves.
And apparently you don't see any problem with all the medical experiments they performed on the Hereros in their concentration camps, presaging what would later occur during the Holocaust. It is mentality of people like you that lead to the Holocaust and I see you are perfectly capable of committing it again.

Obviously a German who goes and builds A-bombs for the Soviets is more important to you than he is to us.

I asked you to present evidence for your assertion that Muslim scripture says it is okay to have sex with goats and the best you can come up with is something from Khomeini? Their scripture is called the Qur'an. Let me know when you've read and can find your quote. I'll be waiting, patiently waiting.

We made no concentration camps in africa. The british did. We treated the africans fine. Why you think we are so respected in Namibia? Why have so many locals german names and towns also still have german names? Why is namibia the best african country today? Because we socialized it. Its based very much on german law. The herero attacked german women and children.

genocide-04.jpg

We have the duty to protect our women and children and thats what we did. Lothar von trotha was send to end the attacks. And he did end the attacks. The well being of the enemy is not our concern.

And for your info, they were beaten at battle and not in concentration camps. Stop spreading lies.

Our forces pushed them forward and a battle took place at the Waterberg. We won this battle with ease. The remaining herero did run into the Omaheke desert. There they died. Are we responsible for someoens death who first attacks us, we beat him and he runs into the desert and dies there?

Thats laughable at best.

And yes, we need Lebensraum. We need land to grow our food, to live on and settle. Or do you say we dont deserve to live?

And no, we did no medical experiemnts on them. Show me where we did such a thing.

Of course you dont like Ardenne. But Ardenne managed to save the world. He prevented that the nuclear bomb would be used again. Only because the russians got the nuclear bomb, humanity got spared from this horror to be used again. It created a balance.

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
We made no concentration camps in africa.

Yes, you did. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shark_Island_Concentration_Camp

The british did.

Against the Dutch, not Africans.

We treated the africans fine. Why you think we are so respected in Namibia?

You aren't.

Why have so many locals german names and towns also still have german names?

LOL. Because you colonized them.

Why is namibia the best african country today? Because we socialized it.

Nooo. Nambia is relatively stable because its population is low and they have lots of mineral wealth.

The herero attacked german women and children.

And think Nambia women and children weren't included in the Nambian genocide, which btw, is the first genocide of the twentieth century.

We have the duty to protect our women and children and thats what we did.

Pity you didn't consider it your duty to put your women and children on stolen land in the first place.

The well being of the enemy is not our concern.

Yes, not your concern. They are savages, so you have every right to take their land and cattle, enslave them and then kill them all when they resist.

And for your info, they were beaten at battle and not in concentration camps. Stop spreading lies.

The medical experiments were performed in concentration camps not on the battle field.

Our forces pushed them forward and a battle took place at the Waterberg. We won this battle with ease. The remaining herero did run into the Omaheke desert. There they .died.

The people you forced into the desert included the women and children, not just combatants. And you wouldn't let them back in when they were dying of thirst.

Are we responsible for someoens death who first attacks us, we beat him and he runs into the desert and dies there?

You attacked them first when you took their land.

And yes, we need Lebensraum. We need land to grow our food, to live on and settle. Or do you say we dont deserve to live?

You don't deserve other people's land.

And no, we did no medical experiemnts on them. Show me where we did such a thing.

Gladly. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_genocide#Medical_experiments

Dr Bofinger, injected Herero that were suffering from scurvy with various substances including arsenic and opium; afterwards he researched the effects of these substances via autopsy.

Upvote 0