Desperation

pockleberry

Apr 10, 2005
✟16,017.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm turning here because I have nothing else left, all the fight in me has gone i've just had enough. My life has gone from bad to worse the last couple of weeks, people may think I'm overreacting or making a fuss but that is how it feels for me. I've run out of ways to cope so my only hope now is prayer.

I need God to put understanding into the minds of the people that are around me so that they won't have to be confused and frustrated by the things happening. I need a new sense of hope, a renewing of my mind and faith so I can keep going and find away out of this dark pit I find myself in.

Any prayer, words of encouragement or anything really would be greatly apreciated, I know that God will use some of you to help bring me through, I refuse to believe that he will just leave me here.

Reactions: Tarika

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift my sister up before You. You know what she is facing LORD, and have promised to be with her all the way through it. We know that You will bring her thru, because indeed, You never leave us without hope or in a hopeless situation without escape. Just as You provided the sacrifice for Abraham because of his faithfulness and obedience, so we can trust for the same. I ask that You minister to my sister in a special, personal way that will bring relief. Please be her Refuge, Strong Tower, Provision, Hope and Peace. Thank You LORD for holding our lives so near to You, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I know she is right when she says You won't just leave her in the place she is in now. Lord, I pray and ask that You will make a way for her to overcome all those things which are causing her much sadness and stress. I pray and ask that You will grant wisdom and understanding to her and to all those around her. Put a light in her path to focus on, encourage her and grant her hope for better days to come, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Lbet123

Veteran
Sep 25, 2007
✟17,055.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm turning here because I have nothing else left, all the fight in me has gone i've just had enough. My life has gone from bad to worse the last couple of weeks, people may think I'm overreacting or making a fuss but that is how it feels for me. I've run out of ways to cope so my only hope now is prayer.

I need God to put understanding into the minds of the people that are around me so that they won't have to be confused and frustrated by the things happening. I need a new sense of hope, a renewing of my mind and faith so I can keep going and find away out of this dark pit I find myself in.

Any prayer, words of encouragement or anything really would be greatly apreciated, I know that God will use some of you to help bring me through, I refuse to believe that he will just leave me here.
:bow:
The Father is my hope; the Son is my refuge; the Holy Spirit is my protector. O All-Holy Trinity, glory to thee.
O God, our heavenly Father, who lovest mankind, and art most merciful and compassionate, have mercy upon thy servant Pockleberry for whom I humbly pray thee, and commend to thy gracious care and protection. Be thou, O God, her guide and guardian in all her endeavors, lead her in the path of thy truth, and draw her nearer to thee, that she may lead a Godly and Righteous life in thy love and fear; doing thy will in all things. Give her grace that she may be temperate, industrious, diligent, devout and charitable. Defend her against the assaults of the enemy, and grant her wisdom and strength to resist all temptation and corruption of this life; and direct her in the way of salvation, through the merits of thy Son, our Saviour Jesus Christ, and the intercessions of his Holy Mother and thy blessed saints.
:amen: :crossrc:

Upvote 0

warriorofprayer

Aug 18, 2007
Ontario
✟8,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

This is a time that the Lord wants everyone to turn to Him for answers and not the world. You are doing the right thing coming here and requesting prayer.

I feel the Lord is telling me to tell you to enter into your prayer closet, shut out the world for a moment and listen carefully for His gentle and still voice. He will answer your prayer.

God Bless and you are in my prayers.

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray:

Jesus, Jesus. Touch this young woman today. Help her feel Your love and presence near her. Strengthen her through the power of the Holy Spirit. Renew her peace and hope.

Help those who arent being understanding and supportive of her to open their eyes and have a better knowledge of what is happening in her life and help them to be aware of her desperation and need for understanding and support and love.

Jesus, provide the help and love she needs today. Please answer this prayer and all these prayers for pockleberry according to Your everlasting love and Eternal goodness and grace. Amen.

:groupray: :groupray::clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums