Depressed

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Canadian33

Nov 18, 2008
✟15,825.00
Faith
Christian
You shouldn't say that. Your setting yoruself up to be depressed by saying that. Rather say this "at one time it seemed like the seasons caused my depression, but now I no longer believe that, now I'm more happy, positive and feeling great during this time of year than i've ever been!".... Say that over and over. And try not to think so much. Try and live in the now. And if your mind does wonder into the future or past only force yourself to think of the good things, not the bad. But use that moment to remind yourself to get back into "now mode" where you're not thinking. And start on a serious routine of positive affirmations daily. Like say "I like myself" 100 times a day so you can build up some new nero pathways of positive patterns in your mind. Just try it, cuz if you keep doing what your doing you'll keep getting what you're getting right. ... Dear lord I come against this spirit of depression and I cast it out of this person once and for all in Jesus name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amen"

Upvote 0