goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Original thread did not post due to CF database problems!

Death and Hell Are Losing Everyone!

How often do you hear Christian “fire and brimstone” preachers frighten “sinners with their preaching. They tell men, “You will die and go to hell” .... if you do not do what I tell you to escape it! They even say that men like Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, and mass killers John Wayne Gacey and Jeffery Dahmer are surely in hell now since they all died. They tell men, “If you don’t repent and accept Jesus as your personal Saviour, you will die in your sins and ‘bust hell wide open’”. You might turn on your TV and radio and hear a few fear and torment teachers threatening their audience with words similar to those words.

I am here to tell you that the “boogey bear”, DEATH and HELL are and will be BIG TIME LOSERS. Every soul you and the Christian preachers thought they have will be ripped away from them! May I introduce you BLIND MEN to

Jesus Christ, the Son of God.... the one you do not know!

Matthew 28:18. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Revelation 1:17. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18. I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

John 5:25. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26. For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27. And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28. Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

Hosea 13:14. I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

John 10:28. And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

KEY-HOLDER JESUS “RIPS- OFF” DEATH and HELL AND DESTROYS THEM!

John 12:32. And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Revelation 20:12. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Isaiah 25:6. And in this mountain shall the Lord of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined. 7. And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. 8. He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it.

This Jesus ...

Is the Jesus the preachers do not know! They will not tell you the WHOLE TRUTH! Death cannot hold any man down! And hell is losing all those souls preachers thought they had! This Jesus has all power in his hands and he holds the KEYS OF DEATH AND HELL! You can call me a false prophet if you like, but this Jesus is freeing every captive human soul and taking from the jaws of death every man you think it has. He does not like death and he hates hell. Therefore he is burning both DEATH and HELL in the very like of fire to which preachers have consigned to his human brethren! This is the rest of the story that the fear spreading preachers DO NOT TEACH! So the next time you hear a Judas-preacher trying to frighten you with threats of death and hell and then beg you for “tithes and offerings” ... LAUGH AT HIM and then teach him about “the rest of the story”... of this Jesus!

It is time to open the eyes of blind Christian preachers. Bookmark this document and send the link to them, or direct them to this document at this website. We are not afraid of death, and we can kick hell you know where .... all because of this Jesus!

John,
GOOD NEWS, Inc. :thumbsup::amen::clap:

Reactions: bluemarkus

AvgJoe

Member since 2005
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2005
Texas
✟332,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Original thread did not post due to CF database problems!

Death and Hell Are Losing Everyone!

How often do you hear Christian “fire and brimstone” preachers frighten “sinners with their preaching. They tell men, “You will die and go to hell” .... if you do not do what I tell you to escape it! They even say that men like Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, and mass killers John Wayne Gacey and Jeffery Dahmer are surely in hell now since they all died. They tell men, “If you don’t repent and accept Jesus as your personal Saviour, you will die in your sins and ‘bust hell wide open’”. You might turn on your TV and radio and hear a few fear and torment teachers threatening their audience with words similar to those words.

I am here to tell you that the “boogey bear”, DEATH and HELL are and will be BIG TIME LOSERS. Every soul you and the Christian preachers thought they have will be ripped away from them! May I introduce you BLIND MEN to

Jesus Christ, the Son of God.... the one you do not know!

Matthew 28:18. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Revelation 1:17. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18. I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

John 5:25. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26. For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27. And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28. Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

Hosea 13:14. I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

John 10:28. And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

KEY-HOLDER JESUS “RIPS- OFF” DEATH and HELL AND DESTROYS THEM!

Revelation 20:12. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Isaiah 25:6. And in this mountain shall the Lord of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined. 7. And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. 8. He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it.

This Jesus ...

I s the Jesus the preachers do not know! They will not tell you the WHOLE TRUTH! Death cannot hold any man down! And hell is losing all those souls preachers thought they had! This Jesus has all power in his hands and he holds the KEYS OF DEATH AND HELL! You can call me a false prophet if you like, but this Jesus is freeing every captive human soul and taking from the jaws of death every man you think it has. He does not like death and he hates hell. Therefore he is burning both DEATH and HELL in the very like of fire to which preachers have consigned to his human brethren! This is the rest of the story that the fear spreading preachers DO NOT TEACH! So the next time you hear a Judas-preacher trying to frighten you with threats of death and hell and then beg you for “tithes and offerings” ... LAUGH AT HIM and then teach him about “the rest of the story”... of this Jesus!

It is time to open the eyes of blind Christian preachers. Bookmark this document and send the link to them, or direct them to this document at this website. We are not afraid of death, and we can kick hell you know where .... all because of this Jesus!

John,

This is one of the best jobs of Scripture twisting that I've seen lately.

Upvote 0

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
There are eight scriptures which are quoted VERBATIM. How do YOU find "twists" in them using YOUR WISDOM?

Look art this:

Isaiah 29:9. Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink. 10. For the Lord hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. 11. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: 12. And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. 13. Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

Revelation 5:1. And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 2. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 3. And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 4. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. 5. And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

The two above scriptures quoted VERBATIM do apply to you! You should not trust your own conclusions from your own mind. Perhaps men taught you their doctrine and convinced you their precept interpretations are right! If you learned doctrine in man-made churches and denominations, you better consider these Words quoted VERBATIM:

Isaiah 43: 26. Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified. 27. Thy first father hath sinned, and thy teachers have transgressed against me. 28. Therefore I have profaned the princes of the sanctuary, and have given Jacob to the curse, and Israel to reproaches.

Matthew 15:7. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, 8. This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. 9. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

John,

Upvote 0

AvgJoe

Member since 2005
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2005
Texas
✟332,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
There are eight scriptures which are quoted VERBATIM. How do YOU find "twists" in them using YOUR WISDOM?
Quoting Scripture verbatim is fine. Its when you ripe the verses out of their context, then throw them together to mean something entirely different, thats were the twisting comes in to play.

Your message, or should I say, your twisting of the Scriptures is to say that everyone will be saved, or as it is called, universalism. In other words, every single person who has ever lived and all people who will live in the future will go to heaven when they die, no one goes to hell, irregardless of the choice each person made for, or against, Jesus before they died. The sad part of the lie of universalism is, that in order to believe it, you have to deny so much of what Jesus and the Bible actually says.

Case in point, your quote of John 5:25-28;
Yes, it is verbatim, but why didn't you include verse 29?

John 5:29(ESV)
and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgement.

Because it is in direct opposition to the lie of universalism? These are the words of Jesus. You can't just deny them, to make them go away.

Another example, John 10:28-29;
What about the verses before these two?
John 10:22-29(ESV)
22) At that time the Feast of Dedication took place at Jerusalem. It was winter, 23) and Jesus was walking in the temple, in the colonnade of Solomon. 24) So the Jews gathered around him and said to him, "How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly." 25) Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father’s name bear witness about me, 26) but you do not believe because you are not part of my flock. 27) My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. 28) I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29) My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.
As anyone can see, when read in context, John 10:28-29 is not saying that Jesus is giving eternal life to every person that ever has, or ever will, live. No, He is giving eternal life to His flock. To those that believe.
Yes, Jesus does draw all men to Himself, but all men do not believe in Him, so all men will not be saved. John 3:36(ESV), Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him. More of Jesus' words that cannot be denied out of existence. They are there and are in direct opposition to the lie of universalism.
Why didn't you include verse 15?

Revelation 20:15(ESV)
And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Where was he thrown into? Into heaven? No, into the lake of fire. The verse was not included because it is directly opposed to the message of universalism.
They will not tell you the WHOLE TRUTH!
If you are so worried about telling people the whole truth, then why are you leaving half of it out of your message?

Upvote 0

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Your reasoning is just "average"! Here is some wisdom that is above average! The Word of God is a "scramble-gram", a written word-puzzle. Who told you "reading in context" is key to understanding? That is human baloney! No matter how you attempt to read the BOOK, you cannot get past the SEALS and this Word:

Revelation 5:1. And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 2. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 3. And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 4. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. 5. And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
That Word fits you like a glove! What I have given is God's Word-path the way He gave it to me. And yes! I can and do TALK TO GOD .... and "He directs my path"!

Isaiah 28: 9. Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. 10. For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: 11. For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. 12. To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear. 13. But the word of the Lord was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

Psalm 23:1. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Isaiah 42:16. And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Psalm 119: 99. I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation. 100. I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts. 101. I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word. 102. I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me. 103. How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth! 104. Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Those scriptures that you criticize blindly is the very WAY and PATH directed by my Father that He presented "precept upon precept and line upon line; here a little and there a little"! That is how Father teaches. "Reading in context" to open SEALED scriptures is a man-made error, a result of human ARROGANCE! Those taught by men can only present the wisdom of men!

John,

Upvote 0

AvgJoe

Member since 2005
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2005
Texas
✟332,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Your reasoning is just "average"! Here is some wisdom that is above average! The Word of God is a "scramble-gram", a written word-puzzle. Who told you "reading in context" is key to understanding? That is human baloney! No matter how you attempt to read the BOOK, you cannot get past the SEALS and this Word:

That Word fits you like a glove! What I have given is God's Word-path the way He gave it to me. And yes! I can and do TALK TO GOD .... and "He directs my path"!

Isaiah 28: 9. Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. 10. For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: 11. For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. 12. To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear. 13. But the word of the Lord was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

Psalm 23:1. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Isaiah 42:16. And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight.These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Psalm 119: 99. I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation. 100. I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts. 101. I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word. 102. I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me. 103. How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth! 104. Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Those scriptures that you criticize blindly is the very WAY and PATH directed by my Father that He presented "precept upon precept and line upon line; here a little and there a little"! That is how Father teaches. "Reading in context" to open SEALED scriptures is a man-made error, a result of human ARROGANCE! Those taught by men can only present the wisdom of men!

John,

So, you simply pick and choose which parts of the Bible you want to believe and discard the rest?

There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death (Proverbs14:12).

Upvote 0
J

John1and1

goodnewsinc
Hello sir, i note your age and see you are my elder by some yesrs, and allow me first in my post to recognize you due this honor.
I appreciate your zeal and apparent joy and excitement. I find your post to be thorough in the way it would address your side of the debate.
'What is debate among christians', i often ask?
Are any of the ways of the world, the way of God, or are the ways ot the world the antithesis of God's will and way? In any debate among Christians i try to bear this in mind.
In the world, debate cares little about truth, but rather making the point, or being the most persuasive speaker. One opponant who isnt such a great speaker might shred to pieces through reason and truth his opponants debate in the facts set forth, and yet still lose the saqid debate, because he is the poorer speaker.
In the church though, I cant help buit to think that God's way is as always, differant from the ways of the world. In christian debate what is the most important goal, to be the most persuasive speaker, or to come together settling on scripture and BOTH sides agreeing with God? When paul debated the bereans, was the goal of the bereans to prove their point, or to hear and search the scriptures to see if what they were taught is true and settle on everyone believing hte scriptures?
Christian debate demands a heart be ready to change his belief immediately and conform it to the word if he finds he is in error, and not to be takes as lightly as winning or losing a worldly debate.

While i find therefore you do use many scriptures, and i do appreciate your sentiment and desire, I also find that you are missing scripture which causes one to belive that death and hell is cast into the lake of fire for all eternity, and that its fire is never quenched.
Now my question would be, Do we now come to an impasse, where you and i both ask, "We have scriptures that conflict, which will i believe and which will i NOT believe?" Or do we ask "We have scriptures which seem to conflict, so how do they harmonize in a way that they are ALL true?

Mark 9
43And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
45And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
46Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
47And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
48Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
49For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.

Revelation 19
20And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Revelation 20
10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Now we see that death and hell are cast into the lake of fire, and that the Devil and his angels and all who were deceived, are tormented day and night. So the question is, do we now choose not to believe this? As for me, i must belive them all.

God bless

Upvote 0

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
is "two-edge" s-Word delivered by the Word-smith to two kingdoms in a single environment. One kingdom consists of His children created in His image and likeness, and the other kingdom is invisible to human eyes, the offspring of the Old serpent called the devil and Satan presently residents of hell (the bottomless pit) where they fall through all solid matter for men. "Satan's seat" is man's body as well as the bodies of birds and animals. Perhaps YOU did not know this, but it is clear in Mark 9:1 and Matthew 12:43-45. There are variations in "talents" as well as variations in the depth of human perception among those who are certain that, "I see"! What if I can see ten different meanings in a single text, but you can see only two of them? The other eight items are just as true as the two you agree with. This is the problem a poster faces when publishing on a public message board. Readers range from spiritual babes and kindergarteners to post-grad wise men with great understanding. John 8 is an example where "Jesus preached to the spirits in prison" perched on the crowds of people and they addressed him through the mouths of those men. That is an example of a two-edge conversation to both the wheat and the tares. Father has FIXED IT so that "both grow TOGETHER until the harvest"! "Then two shall be in one bed. One (the good human-seed fathered by God) shall be taken and the "tare", invisible seed of the serpent shall be left"! Problems come when those on the lower end of the scale read something and measure it by their small light and think they have found flaws. Sometimes you have to let them alone and let them be whatever they are to God! They are happier that way. Higher things are for higher minds and lower things are for smaller minds! Love and peace.

John,

Upvote 0
J

John1and1

is "two-edge" s-Word delivered by the Word-smith to two kingdoms in a single environment. One kingdom consists of His children created in his image and likeness and the other kingdom is invisible to human eyes, the offspring of the Old serpent called the devil and Satan presently residents of hell (the bottomless pit) where they fall through all solid matter. "Satan's seat" is man's body as well as the bodies of birds and animals. Perhaps YOU did not know this, but is ti clear in Mark 9:1 and Matthew 12:43-45.

I believe every Christian understands this simplistic concept, this has nothing to do with your opening post that i can see, nor does it address the scriptures you forgot to add in your op, and the ones i provided for you.

There are variations in "talents" as well as variations in the depth of human perception among those who are certain that, "I see"! What if I can see ten different meanings in a single text, but you can see only two of them. The other eight items are just as true as the two you agree with. This is the problem a poster faces when publishing on a public message board. Readers range from spiritual babes and kindergarteners to post-grad wise men with great understanding. John 8 is an example where "Jesus preached to the spirits in prison" perched on the crowds of people who addressed him through the mouths of those men. That is an example of a two-edge conversation to both the wheat and the tares. Father has FIXED IT so that "both grow TOGETHER until the harvest"! "Then two shall be in one bed. One (the good human-seed fathered by God) shall be taken and the "tare", invisible seed of the serpent shall be left"! Problems come when those on the lower end of the scale read something and measure it by their small light and think they have found flaws. Sometimes you have to let them alone and let them be whatever they are to God! They are happier that way. Higher things are for higher minds and lower things are for smaller minds! Love and peace.

John,

I wont address your allegation through implication that i am less learned and wise than you.

I WILL say this

Again, this does not address your opening post, nor the scriptures you left out, nor the ones i provided for you.

Simple question, do you believe the scriptures i posted to you, or do you discard them to believe the scriptures you posted alone?

If you say you believe them then please address them

Thank you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Since Father speaks a "two-edge" Word, sometimes words are directed at the children and sometimes words are directed and apply to "tares" and not the children. Men not taught in the Word by the Father will take scriptures intended for demons and try to apply them to man because they cannot see devils and they do not know that Father can and does use a single speech to address both kingdoms. That is why I gave you John 8. The entire speech is not to humans in the crowd. Here is an example:

to the human children in the crowd

John 8: 31. Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (They were unaware that devils ["tares"] were on them and in them). 33. They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? 37. I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

to the "tares" (demons) bundled with the human wheat

John 8:40. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. 41. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. 42. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

The problem for men when they read the scriptures is the SEALS on the BOOK. They cannot see past the surface and they do not know that some of the Word is intended for and directed to devils. Because of their ignorance men have taken Words intended for devils and have attempted to apply them to men. This wrongful division of the Word because of blindness is a major source of confusion. Handling the Word is for "authorized" men selected by the Father. It is God's "holy things" that only a chosen student of God will be given rights to understand and share. Non-authorized pretenders are trying to handle the Word and they are causing much confusion.

What you need to do is to assess the scriptures you presented and determine if the words are intended for men or the demons on men. You must be advised the there are two types of "men" addressed in the scriptures. One is the son of God created after Father's likeness who is born with flesh and blood as an (cocoon) outer visible house. The other is "that man of sin and son of perdition" the seed of the serpent. What you do not know is God has pen-named devils according to who or what they possess. Devils are called "serpents" and vipers for the incident in the Garden of Eden. They are called the "Beast" for possession of animals. They are called "swine"for possessing pigs as seen in the incident with the man and the legion event. They are also called the "man of sin" for possessing human beings. If you did not know this characterization by the Spirit, then you have ERRED in understanding (dividing) the Word when it speaks of "man" and "men" and "those" in references connected to sin and wickedness. In every instance you probably see humans in your mind ... but never demons, who are actually the "men of sin" in the vernacular of the Holy Spirit!

John,

Upvote 0
J

John1and1

bearing this in mind, how would you address these scriptures?

Mark 9
43And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
45And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
46Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
47And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
48Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
49For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.

Revelation 19
20And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Revelation 20
10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Now we see that death and hell are cast into the lake of fire, and that the Devil and his angels and all who were deceived, are tormented day and night. So the question is, do we now choose not to believe this? As for me, i must belive them all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Hear this hizlamb:

Isaiah 29:11. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: 12. And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. 13. Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: 14. Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Revelation 5: 1. And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 2. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 3. And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 4. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. 5. And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
John 1: 5. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

You may be confident that you understand, but so were the Pharisees! Enjoy life! You will not be in darkness forever! What I present is for those with eyes that see, not for those who think they see and cannot!

John,

Upvote 0
J

John1and1

Hear this hizlamb:

Isaiah 29:11. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: 12. And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. 13. Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: 14. Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Revelation 5: 1. And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. 2. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? 3. And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. 4. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. 5. And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
John 1: 5. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

You may be confident that you understand, but so were the Pharisees! Enjoy life! You will not be in darkness forever! What I present is for those with eyes that see, not for those who think they see and cannot!

John,

Huh?

And how does that keep one FROM hearing Mark 9, Revelation 19, 20, and 21?

How do YOU address those passages? Or rather let me ask if you believe them, and if you do how do you understand them and explain them?

Upvote 0

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
How you managed to "break the scriptures" below even though "the cannot be broken" as Jesus testified!

Isaiah 29:9. Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink. 10. For the Lord hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. 11. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: 12. And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. 13. Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: 14. Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Since you were taught by men, this Word is for you:

Isaiah 43:26. Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified. 27. Thy first father hath sinned, and thy teachers have transgressed against me.

Matthew 15:7. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, 8. This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. 9. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Ask me no questions unless you can explain to me HOW you broke the first two scriptures above. Prove to me that I should trust your exegesis!

Psalm 31:19. Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!

You have heard these Words: "The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not want"! That Word is about me! You cannot compete with Him!

Psalm 119:99. I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation. 100. I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts. 101. I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word. 102. I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me. 103. How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth! 104. Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

John,

Upvote 0

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
HOW you are not included in the following scriptures: Isaiah 29:9-14 and Revelation 5:1-5. If you can convince me that you are credible, then I will trust you rather than God! However, you have been taught by blind men, and all you have is the darkness that they call "light"! When you have your "proof of authority" that you are above those two scriptures, then you can get back to me!

John,

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.