Montreal, Quebec
✟251,078.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You guarantee?! Egg on your face, buddy. And I guess you have never heard of Google before either.

...And it's 2015, btw.
Umm, it's not my job to find evidence to support your claim.

I stand by my statement (with the date modified): I guarantee that there was no scientific consensus involving a prediction that New York would be underwater by 2015.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jsn112

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
✟5,679.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Umm, it's not my job to find evidence to support your claim.

I stand by my statement (with the date modified): I guarantee that there was no scientific consensus involving a prediction that New York would be underwater by 2015.
I already given you resources. It's not my job to spoon-feed you like a baby.

Also, lookie here, it looks like NOAA got caught fiddling with the data to make the temperature warmer than it really was: BREAKING: NOAA Fiddles With Climate Data To Erase The 15-Year Global Warming ‘Hiatus’

Scientists don't lie...do they?

• Winner
Reactions: nChrist
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,078.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I already given you resources. It's not my job to spoon-feed you like a baby.
Incorrect, you need to defend your claim, not ask me to do your homework.

Also, lookie here, it looks like NOAA got caught fiddling with the data to make the temperature warmer than it really was: BREAKING: NOAA Fiddles With Climate Data To Erase The 15-Year Global Warming ‘Hiatus’

Scientists don't lie...do they?
I guarantee that your implication here is incorrect. Even if some scientists lie, it would be a misrepresentation (read: lie) to suggest that there is any substantive threat to the overall strength of the scientific consensus.

The deniers live off patent lies and misrepresentations - this has been shown over and over.

Let's be clear about the real issue here: We have those who are desperate to preserve their self-identify (i.e. as members of the tribe whose identity is marked out by, among other things, denial of climate change) inventing all manner of demonstrably incorrect claims.

Upvote 0