Bradly Capel

Dec 2, 2015
UK
✟651.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
It's because he has no standards since he discounts God's Holy Word.
Why do you think God's Holy Word is true? because of where and to whom you were born that's why.

I really don't understand why anyone would be a believer in any religion, they do not think twice about other religions but are so sure their religion is 100% true, why would they think that when to them all the other are so wrong?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Why do you think God's Holy Word is true? because of where and to whom you were born that's why.

I really don't understand why anyone would be a believer in any religion, they do not think twice about other religions but are so sure their religion is 100% true, why would they think that when to them all the other are so wrong?

God's Holy Word is Holy because it was written by God the Holy Spirit from inside the men who penned the words He directed them to write. To be Holy is to be "perfect" in every way and God's Word is. The problem is that ancient men told us what THEY thought and religion incorporated their unscientific views as a part of their doctrine. What is actually written in Genesis has been hidden from mankind for thousands of years. With increased knowledge, this Truth is just now being discovered.

Thousands of years later, as science began to discover God's Truth in the real world, the false ideas of ancient men were refuted (proved wrong) over and over again. Soon, some Godless men dreamed up the false ToE in order to eliminate God's story of the creation and replace it with man's ideas. For the past 50 + years, godless men have force taught our children that God's Truth is religion (belief) and Science is the Truth, literally.

In the last days of this Earth, before Jesus returns, all knowing scientists will be williingly ignorant that Adam's world was totally destroyed in the flood. ll Peter 3:3-6 This knowledge totally refutes the False ToE since it is built on the idea that Humans evolved from another creature, because it is willingly ignorant that Humans were made on another world, which was destroyed in the Flood. The False ToE is the biggest Lie in the History of Human civilization. Amen?

Upvote 0

Bradly Capel

Dec 2, 2015
UK
✟651.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
God's Holy Word is Holy because it was written by God the Holy Spirit from inside the men who penned the words He directed them to write. To be Holy is to be "perfect" in every way and God's Word is. The problem is that ancient men told us what THEY thought and religion incorporated their unscientific views as a part of their doctrine. What is actually written in Genesis has been hidden from mankind for thousands of years. With increased knowledge, this Truth is just now being discovered.

Thousands of years later, as science began to discover God's Truth in the real world, the false ideas of ancient men were refuted (proved wrong) over and over again. Soon, some Godless men dreamed up the false ToE in order to eliminate God's story of the creation and replace it with man's ideas. For the past 50 + years, godless men have force taught our children that God's Truth is religion (belief) and Science is the Truth, literally.

In the last days of this Earth, before Jesus returns, all knowing scientists will be williingly ignorant that Adam's world was totally destroyed in the flood. ll Peter 3:3-6 This knowledge totally refutes the False ToE since it is built on the idea that Humans evolved from another creature, because it is willingly ignorant that Humans were made on another world, which was destroyed in the Flood. The False ToE is the biggest Lie in the History of Human civilization. Amen?
OK I now have a good idea where Muslim terrorist are coming from and what makes them tick.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why are other Christians not embarrassed by your ignorance? because they should be, if not your ignorance most certainly your deception, manipulation and untruths. AV1611VET do you think you can fool your God with your squirming?

Huh? Are you saying that AV-ET is influencing these schools?

Studying the origin of life - Understanding Evolution

Charles Darwin and the Origin of Life

The Origin and Evolution of Life on Earth

Exploring Life's Origins: A Timeline of Life's Evolution

Upvote 0

Bradly Capel

Dec 2, 2015
UK
✟651.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Bringing up terrorism and other such nonsense where it doesn't belong tends to be a dodge.
I simply meant that I understood why all religious people were not too concerned with reality, terrorist use religion to cover their killing and Christians use their religion to cover their ego.

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I simply meant that I understood why all religious people were not too concerned with reality, terrorist use religion to cover their killing and Christians use their religion to cover their ego.
Irrelevant to science, to be frank. It distracts from the point, and makes you sound like you are dodging, that's just how it is.

Don't try to sound superior to them as a person. That some people use religion as an excuse doesn't make religion bad, but those people bad. If religion didn't exist, people would just make other justifications for their actions.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Irrelevant to science, to be frank. It distracts from the point, and makes you sound like you are dodging, that's just how it is.

Don't try to sound superior to them as a person. That some people use religion as an excuse doesn't make religion bad, but those people bad. If religion didn't exist, people would just make other justifications for their actions.

Amen:

Pro 21:2 Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
From the series, Give me an answer, which is really great, I found this interesting discussion

Interesting view, that the 6 days of Genesis is a poetic description, and that Genesis is not a literal account. Due to some parallelisms in the 6 days.

I dont think that I would agree, that the 6 days are not literal days. But it is interesting anyway.

Creationism does take as a starting point, that there were 6 literal days at the beginning of the universe. As far as I understand creationism, and which is also my understanding of the creation account.

best regards, Peter

The parallelisms, though, in Genesis 1 do not resemble biblical poetry. We know what biblical parallelism poetry looks like, and that's not what we see in Genesis chapter one. And besides, a parallelism, in and of itself, doesn't make something figurative. in fact, you don't need a parallelism for something to be figurative and a parallelism can refer to something literal.

What I'm assuming is happening here, is there is a conflict with Genesis 1 and modern evolutionary theories. Therefore, Bible interpreters are looking for ways to reconcile the text with man's theories. I think this is a backward approach. I look to the text to give me insight about the trustworthiness of man's theories. Just some thoughts.

Upvote 0

Bradly Capel

Dec 2, 2015
UK
✟651.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Don't try to sound superior to them as a person..
What do you mean? I am superior to people who think and believe like children, of course I'm superior, adults who still believe in magic and miracles have not changed mentally since they were children so why would I not feel superior to them? people who act and think like children are usually treated like children, in most well adjusted societies they are anyway.

If you are watching what is billed as a serious movie when someone clicks there fingers and something disappears it suddenly stops being a serious movie and becomes a fantasy movie, that's what religions are, fantasy movies.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
What do you mean? I am superior to people who think and believe like children, of course I'm superior, adults who still believe in magic and miracles have not changed mentally since they were children so why would I not feel superior to them? people who act and think like children are usually treated like children, in most well adjusted societies they are anyway.

If you are watching what is billed as a serious movie when someone clicks there fingers and something disappears it suddenly stops being a serious movie and becomes a fantasy movie, that's what religions are, fantasy movies.

Then you THINK you are superior to most people of the world who believe in God? That has a name and it's more associated with Bigotry than anything else. Tell us of the magic you see in Scripture, but please be brief since you must account for every idle word. Amen?

Upvote 0

Bradly Capel

Dec 2, 2015
UK
✟651.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Then you THINK you are superior to most people of the world who believe in God? That has a name and it's more associated with Bigotry than anything else. Tell us of the magic you see in Scripture, but please be brief since you must account for every idle word. Amen?
If I said I believed that Napoleon died and was taken back to France where he was raised from the dead and is still alive, then someone said a man 2000 years ago was raised from the dead and his body rose up into the sky but he is still alive, then another man said an Arab rode a winged horse up into the sky but he is still alive, who is the crazy person here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

freezerman2000

Living and dying in 3/4 time
Feb 24, 2011
South Carolina
✟39,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
AmbassadorEdit_zps1d2fca38.jpg

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
If I said I believed that Napoleon died and was taken back to France where he was raised from the dead and is still alive, then someone said a man 2000 years ago was raised from the dead and his body rose up into the sky but he is still alive, then another man said an Arab rode a winged horse up into the sky but he is still alive, who is the crazy person here.

You have stumbled onto the ONLY thing about Scripture which has to be believed by Faith, a special Faith, which is available only to those who believe that God is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Heb 11:6 Only those destined for Heaven will receive this Free Gift of Faith, which assures Immortality. Good luck and God Bless you.

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
What a distorted view of the minds of the religious. I am willing to bet that, at this moment, you have made at least several decisions in the past week that were not based off a completely scientific basis. Food choices without much thought behind them, doing the same thing as you had done previously and expecting a different result... Humans just aren't pure logic.

The religious do not think as children, nay, not even in the context of faith itself. They think as humans, just like I think as a human, and you think as a human. Unfortunately, you have given in to the hubris that plagues a great number of our species, in thinking you are somehow better than others on the basis of beliefs. The only person I see treating the religious like children right now, is you. No, you are doing even worse than that, in thinking you will be able to voice this view, and not have honestly intelligent theists respond to it. Whether or not you change your ways, depends on whether or not YOU acknowledge them.
In your opinion. Personally, I think many of the religious texts do have some degree of basis in reality, to varying degrees. I just don't view the god and miracle parts as real. However, I fully admit that in that regard, there is a chance, slim as I view it to be, that I am wrong. In all honesty, I hope I am. Does that make me less of an intelligent person? No, but it concerns me that I, an autistic person with an impaired theory of mind, has to tell you, a person whom I assume doesn't have that problem, about how people other than myself tick.

Upvote 0

Bradly Capel

Dec 2, 2015
UK
✟651.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
What a distorted view of the minds of the religious. I am willing to bet that, at this moment, you have made at least several decisions in the past week that were not based off a completely scientific basis. Food choices without much thought behind them, doing the same thing as you had done previously and expecting a different result... Humans just aren't pure logic.

The religious do not think as children, nay, not even in the context of faith itself. They think as humans, just like I think as a human, and you think as a human. Unfortunately, you have given in to the hubris that plagues a great number of our species, in thinking you are somehow better than others on the basis of beliefs. The only person I see treating the religious like children right now, is you. No, you are doing even worse than that, in thinking you will be able to voice this view, and not have honestly intelligent theists respond to it. Whether or not you change your ways, depends on whether or not YOU acknowledge them.
In your opinion. Personally, I think many of the religious texts do have some degree of basis in reality, to varying degrees. I just don't view the god and miracle parts as real. However, I fully admit that in that regard, there is a chance, slim as I view it to be, that I am wrong. In all honesty, I hope I am. Does that make me less of an intelligent person? No, but it concerns me that I, an autistic person with an impaired theory of mind, has to tell you, a person whom I assume doesn't have that problem, about how people other than myself tick.
Why do I get the feeling you are embarrassed that you were once religious?

Upvote 0