christian xbox live clan anyone?

holycrusader

Aug 18, 2003
Illinois
Visit site
✟124.00
Faith
Protestant
Howdy all. I'm curious if anyone here is interested in forming a christian clan for xbox live. Playing any games on xbox live. If you're interested at all please email me or aim me at kraigory913 I've been lookin and there's no good christian clans right now for xbox live. Christian clans on any game/gaming system are always good, and a good source of witness as well. Let me know! (btw anyone with web skills interested would be useful too)

forgivin

Christian, Gamer, DJ
Oct 6, 2003
Atlanta,GA. (Snellville)/ Tulsa, OK
Visit site
✟8,129.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Libertarian
I never wanted to be a part of an XBL clan until recently when a guy in a clan I play with asked me about church. I always played in their servers when they weren't having clan matches. They were always respectful of me being a Christian. If anybody said anything out of line they would warn them and kick them if they got out of line. They asked me to join a few times but I was too busy to play as much as they do. One day a member asked me about being a Christian and a couple of weeks ago a member told me he was thinking about going back to church. So I joined their clan to continue these opportunities to talk about God and Jesus whenever they bring it up. And let them see me as a Christian. They will see someone that gets offline before they do on Saturday nights, so I can go to church in the morning. I think your clan is a great thing, but I think I should try to lead these guys to where we are.

Sunstone, this clan is from XBOX365.com

Holycrusader good luck, I will help you in anyway I can. What is your gamertag? Mine is forgivin, put me on your list.
Thanks

Reactions: holycrusader
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dark_Lite

Chewbacha
Feb 14, 2002
✟45,495.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Xbox live needs a broadband internet connection to work. If hooking up directly to a cable modem, you connect ethernet cable from your Xbox to your modem and set up everything. If connecting through a router, it gets a bit trickier. You connect the ethernet cable to your router and set everything up. You then need an Xbox Live subscription. Once you get it working it is very fun though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LionOfJudah

Seeking after God's heart
Feb 2, 2004
Joplin Mo
Visit site
✟535.00
Faith
Non-Denom
holycrusader said:
yup. dark interested in a christian live clan? lol. (see my profile for url)
there are many Christian clans and orginizations out there, you just have to know where to go to find them, one place may be maybe try google, or yahoo to search for them.

also the Tribe of Judah does have an Xbox live chapter and to my knowledge we have Counter-strike and Crimeson skies player, if anything you can always check them out just for a group of Christians to play with, just because you go to toj.cc does not mean that you HAVE to join, although we do like it so that the other people who play Xbox live can contact you.

Upvote 0