Apr 7, 2012
Homer Georgia
Visit site
✟309,205.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is it possible for a believer to go to hell? What happens after death to those that did alot of sins but where believers?

Can you define what you mean by hell? Are you referring to Gehenna, Hades, or Tartarus? If you are referring to Gehenna it is the place where the wicked will be burned up. If you are referring to Hades, the grave, the answer is yea. All men go there. If you are referring to Tartarus, no, that is reserved for spirits.

You asked about a believer that does a lot of sin. Well, simply believing is not sufficient to enter them kingdom as is evidenced by James word, 'even the demons believe.' One must remain obedient to Christ to enter the Kingdom.

Upvote 0

ChristianSwede

Jun 28, 2016
Gothenburg
✟15,931.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Can you define what you mean by hell? Are you referring to Gehenna, Hades, or Tartarus? If you are referring to Gehenna it is the place where the wicked will be burned up. If you are referring to Hades, the grave, the answer is yea. All men go there. If you are referring to Tartarus, no, that is reserved for spirits.

You asked about a believer that does a lot of sin. Well, simply believing is not sufficient to enter them kingdom as is evidenced by James word, 'even the demons believe.' One must remain obedient to Christ to enter the Kingdom.
I was meaning Gehenna. Thanks for your reply and yes I agree.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,204,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I believe the unprofitable servant (i.e. the believer who truly believes in the person of the Messiah (and the Holy Scriptures), but yet does not do what He says) will not go to the place of torments (like the richman) but they will temporarily be cast into a place called "outer darkness" when they die (where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth). Then when the final Judgment comes, they will be gathered up by Christ's angels to be judged by God and then they will be cast into the Lake of Fire whereby they will be destroyed (i.e. burned up or erased from existence).

Upvote 0

Razare

God gave me a throne
Nov 20, 2014
✟10,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What I have learned is that salvation is a 4 step process... repent, believe, baptize, and receive the Holy Ghost Baptism. Acts 2:38

None of it is optional. Without all 4, Christians are partially born Christians, half way out of the mother's womb.

- Repent: The baby turns in the womb.
- Believe: There is a light and a hope of a future.
- Baptize: Leave one life of darkness for another new life.
- Holy Ghost: Be filled with the holy ghost and tongues / prophecy

Upvote 0

samir

Dec 9, 2015
us
✟18,067.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Is it possible for a believer to go to hell? What happens after death to those that did alot of sins but where believers?

"For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another... Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. (Galatians 5, NIV)"

Upvote 0

Geralt

Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2016
GB
Visit site
✟67,832.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
not possible, unless they thought they were.

there is such a thing as self-deception, they thought they are but they never were. they can prophesy even drive out demons, and perform healing.. they probably thought their performance was good enough evidence.

Mat 7:22-23 Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Upvote 0

EmSw

White Horse Rider
Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
not possible, unless they thought they were.

there is such a thing as self-deception, they thought they are but they never were. they can prophesy even drive out demons, and perform healing.. they probably thought their performance was good enough evidence.

Mat 7:22-23 Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

How about they can get on forums and tell others they are saved? Where is the line drawn to tell whether they are genuine or not? I'm wondering if you will include doing something to be genuine.

Upvote 0

ChristianSwede

Jun 28, 2016
Gothenburg
✟15,931.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
What I have learned is that salvation is a 4 step process... repent, believe, baptize, and receive the Holy Ghost Baptism. Acts 2:38

None of it is optional. Without all 4, Christians are partially born Christians, half way out of the mother's womb.

I have not been baptized. I hope I will in the future. Have you had prophecies?

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, not if they are truly Christian or Christ like when they die, or when Jesus returns.

If this hasn't already been said:

Matthew 7:21King James Version (KJV)

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Meaning, many will call themselves Christians and even think they are, or in short, delude themselves because they want what the world has to offer as well as Heaven. But as you can see, they won't get in unless they do like they are supposed to do.

Act right, do what Jesus says to do, mess up, ask forgiveness/repent, get back on the horse and trot back down the narrow road. We won't be sinless but in the end, God will decide if we made a reasonable effort and if we were truly Christian or not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

So one must speak in tongues and prophecy in order to get to Heaven?

Scripture please.

Upvote 0

EmSw

White Horse Rider
Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No, not if they are truly Christian or Christ like when they die, or when Jesus returns.

If this hasn't already been said:

Matthew 7:21King James Version (KJV)

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Meaning, many will call themselves Christians and even think they are, or in short, delude themselves because they want what the world has to offer as well as Heaven. But as you can see, they won't get in unless they do like they are supposed to do.

Act right, do what Jesus says to do, mess up, ask forgiveness/repent, get back on the horse and trot back down the narrow road. We won't be sinless but in the end, God will decide if we made a reasonable effort and if we were truly Christian or not.

I like what you said. Being a genuine Christian, is about doing something, not just believing.

Reactions: Kenny'sID
Upvote 0

Geralt

Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2016
GB
Visit site
✟67,832.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
others telling you is not the basis of assurance, nor the man in religious uniform doing the ritual or sitting in a box with holes.

faith in christ is the basis of assurance, made certain from words of God written in the pages of scripture.

doing something nice is incomplete, it must be good works founded in the truth/gospel.

even atheists and cults can be prolific in doing good things both to people and even nature. i doubt their intentions are founded in christ at all or maybe a version of christ convenient and fitted to their endeavors.

How about they can get on forums and tell others they are saved? Where is the line drawn to tell whether they are genuine or not? I'm wondering if you will include doing something to be genuine.

Upvote 0

DeaconDean

γέγονα χαλκὸς, κύμβαλον ἀλαλάζον
Jul 19, 2005
Gastonia N.C. (Piedmont of N.C.)
✟100,334.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Nowhere did I deny that the Lake of Fire was originally created for the devil and his angels.
However, the Bible does say this,

"He that committeth sin is of the devil" (1 John 3:8).
"he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous." (1 John 3:7).
In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother. (1 John 3:10).
"Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him." (1 John 3:15).

Paul said to Elymas’s face,

"O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?" (Acts 13:10).

Okay, so if a sin and still be saved doctrine was what Paul taught, then why on Earth does Paul rebuke Elymas for being an enemy of righteousness and in perverting the right ways of the Lord?"

One thing, in all those verses you quoted from 1 Jn. 3, since the time of Christ, name me a Christian that has not sinned.

To use 1 Jn. 3:8-15 like you do, all one has to do is sin once.

Even Peter and Paul could not attain this mark.

"Nowhere did I deny that the Lake of Fire was originally created for the devil and his angels.

"he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous." (1 John 3:7).
In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother. (1 John 3:10).
"Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him." (1 John 3:15).

"O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?" (Acts 13:10).

Okay, so if a sin and still be saved doctrine was what Paul taught, then why on Earth does Paul rebuke Elymas for being an enemy of righteousness and in perverting the right ways of the Lord?"

Context man, context.

To whom was Christ addressing?

"Yes, this is what I said. All those who in the gospel church state who are wicked and rebellious will be removed and separated from the saints (i.e. the true saints).

This is talking about Christians today who do miracles in Christ's name (i.e. many wonderful works), and yet Jesus says he does not know them because they work iniquity or serious sin (By either teaching a sin and saved doctrine or by being a hypocrite with the Word). 1 John 2:4 conveys this truth, as well.

"He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him" (
1 John 2:4).

In fact, Jesus says, "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 7:21)."

Here is where you and I separate.

I say they were never saved to begin with.

But you still miss one thing.

Explain to me how it is that John wrote that if we sin, we can confess it and be forgiven of it. (cf. 1 Jn. 1:8-10) but at the same time, tell us that if we sin, the truth is not in us (cf. 1 Jn. 1:8), and anybody who sins is "of the devil"? (cf. 1 Jn. 3:8)

God Bless

Till all are one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Explain to me how it is that John wrote that if we sin, we can confess it and be forgiven of it. (cf. 1 Jn. 1:8-10) but at the same time, tell us that if we sin, the truth is not in us (cf. 1 Jn. 1:8), and anybody who sins is "of the devil"? (cf. 1 Jn. 3:8)

GOOD ! DON'T GIVE UP ~ the TRUTH IS SIMPLE,
and
IS RIGHT THERE ! (IN PLAIN SIGHT) !

(unfortunately, most readers will never be permitted to know.
a change of heart is REQUIRED simply to know the TRUTH)

Upvote 0

EmSw

White Horse Rider
Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"Yes, this is what I said. All those who in the gospel church state who are wicked and rebellious will be removed and separated from the saints (i.e. the true saints).

This is talking about Christians today who do miracles in Christ's name (i.e. many wonderful works), and yet Jesus says he does not know them because they work iniquity or serious sin (By either teaching a sin and saved doctrine or by being a hypocrite with the Word). 1 John 2:4 conveys this truth, as well.

"He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him" (

In fact, Jesus says, "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 7:21)."

What constitutes a 'true' saint? Is it one who says they know Him and keep His commandments? Is it one who does not work iniquity? Is it those who are not wicked and rebellious?

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,204,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jason0047 said:

One thing, in all those verses you quoted from 1 Jn. 3, since the time of Christ, name me a Christian that has not sinned.

To use 1 Jn. 3:8-15 like you do, all one has to do is sin once.

Well, there are several ways believers today interpret 1 John 3.

There are Eternal Security type believers today who think they can sin as much as they want (and even not repent of it) as long as they have a belief on Jesus. Obviously this belief does not match up with 1 John 3. For it is saying he that commits sin is of the devil.

Then there are those Eternal Security type believers who believe you must generally live a holy life and yet dying in or two unrepentant sins does not mean you are not saved. As if sinning a little vs. (versus) sinning a lot makes any difference to God. For it is the intent of the heart. Are believers seeking to justify in doing evil with their belief? Anyways, this type of belief is not in view of 1 John 3. How so? Well, because in 1 John 2:1, John says that we are to "sin not." John also says, if we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. So if God judges a believer before they get a chance to confess of it, clearly they are not forgiven.

For do you believe you can hate your brother and have eternal life abiding in you?
If you were to read 1 John 3:15, it would refute such an idea or belief.

Dean said:
Even Peter and Paul could not attain this mark.

While believers may stumble (briefly fall down), they do not stay down and they are characterized as walking upright and holy (Whereby they can overcome their sin). For Jesus said to two people to, "sin no more." If you are saying that a believer cannot stop sinning in this life, then Jesus would have been lying (if you believe that nobody can stop sinning). Why? Because it was Jesus' intent that two people were to stop sinning by what he said.

Jason0047 said:

Dean said:
Context man, context.

To whom was Christ addressing?

So you think that if Elymas was simply a believer he could do the same types of evils or sins and still be saved?
Anyways, the point is that Scripture defines that he is righteous is one who does righteousness (1 John 3:7). Yet, Paul calls Elymas an enemy of righteousness and he perverts the RIGHT ways of the Lord. This means, that Elymas was actually perverting actual righteous standards upheld by God's people. This would not make any sense if Paul was referencing Elymas as referring to a faith alone type belief.

Jason0047 said:

Jason0047 said:

Not necessarily. I do believe there are many (NOT all) in this belief who do not know God and or the true gospel.
As for those who have fallen away to believe in OSAS: Well, again, it possible they never knew God to begin with. Only God would know for sure (of course). However, one fact is clear: Those who justify the fact that they can do evil (and not repent of it) and think they can continue to live in sin on some level with the thinking they are saved, will miss out on God's Kingdom. There is no debate about that. Scripture is all too clear. God is good and He will not condone a person's thinking that they can commit sin (in the present or the future) while they are yet saved. For God would have to agree with sin in order to make such a plan of salvation like that work; And that is not possible because God is holy, just, and good.

In any event, let's say a believer was genuinely saved and then later fell away from the faith to believe in a sin and still be saved doctrine: Ezekiel 18 says this,

"But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die." (Ezekiel 18:24).

In other words, when a believer sins and does not repent all their previous righteousness will not be remembered. It's as if they were never known to the Lord because all their previous righteousness is wiped out from their record. It is the same with the sacrifice. If one repents and accepts Jesus all their previous sin on their record is wiped out. God no longer identifies with their sinfulness in that moment. However, they have to continue to forsake their evil ways as a part of accepting the Lord, though. Otherwise they would not be truly repenting or bringing forth fruits worthy of repentance (whereby the sacrifice can be applied - See 1 John 1:7).

Dean said:
But you still miss one thing.

Well, 1 John 1:8 has to be read in context to 1 John 2:4. They are essentially saying the same thing. 1 John 1:8 is a warning against thinking the same way as the gnostics who denied sin's existence by thinking that there was no dire after death consequences if they did sin. Hence, why 1 John 1:9 is the next verse that follows - because it teaches a person what to do if they do happen to sin. 1 John 1:8 is written to the Christian Scientist today who thinks sin does not exist whatsoever. 1 John 1:8 is also written to the OSAS proponent (i.e. The Once Saved Always Saved believer) today because they partially deny sin's existence. For they believe they sin physically but yet they think sin does not exist for them on a spiritual level whatsoever because Christ paid for all their sins including present and future sins (Whereby they believed confession of sin was not necessary in order to be forgiven of sin). In other words, these types of believers ignore both 1 John 1:8 and 1 John 1:9 as a result of their denial of the consequences of sin.

The confusion on your part (among other people who think the same way) is quickly cleared up if you and others were to read the New English Translation that says,

"If we say we do not bear the guilt [after-life consequence] of sin [if or when we do sin], we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us." (1 John 1:8) (New English Translation).*
or if you were to read the Expanded Bible, that says,

"If we say we ·have no sin [or have no sin nature; or are not guilty of sinning [in the sense that we have no sin when we do sin]], we are ·fooling [deceiving] ourselves, and the truth is not in us."
(1 John 1:8) (Expanded Bible).*
Note: The blue words within the brackets are my further explanation to the above verses.

Dean said:
Anyways,

God Bless.

May God bless you, too.
And may His love fill you today.

...​

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DeaconDean

Jul 19, 2005
✟100,334.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, there are several ways believers today interpret 1 John 3.

There are Eternal Security type believers today who think they can sin as much as they want (and even not repent of it) as long as they have a belief on Jesus. Obviously this belief does not match up with 1 John 3. For it is saying he that commits sin is of the devil.

Then there are those Eternal Security type believers who believe you must generally live a holy life and yet dying in or two unrepentant sins does not mean you are not saved. As if sinning a little vs. (versus) sinning a lot makes any difference to God. For it is the intent of the heart. Are believers seeking to justify in doing evil with their belief? Anyways, this type of belief is not in view of 1 John 3. How so? Well, because in 1 John 2:1, John says that we are to "sin not." John also says, if we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. So if God judges a believer before they get a chance to confess of it, clearly they are not forgiven.

For do you believe you can hate your brother and have eternal life abiding in you?
If you were to read 1 John 3:15, it would refute such an idea or belief.

While believers may stumble (briefly fall down), they do not stay down and they are characterized as walking upright and holy (Whereby they can overcome their sin). For Jesus said to two people to, "sin no more." If you are saying that a believer cannot stop sinning in this life, then Jesus would have been lying (if you believe that nobody can stop sinning). Why? Because it was Jesus' intent that two people were to stop sinning by what he said.

So you think that if Elymas was simply a believer he could do the same types of evils or sins and still be saved?
Anyways, the point is that Scripture defines that he is righteous is one who does righteousness (1 John 3:7). Yet, Paul calls Elymas an enemy of righteousness and he perverts the RIGHT ways of the Lord. This means, that Elymas was actually perverting actual righteous standards upheld by God's people. This would not make any sense if Paul was referencing Elymas as referring to a faith alone type belief.

Not necessarily. I do believe there are many (NOT all) in this belief who do not know God and or the true gospel.
As for those who have fallen away to believe in OSAS: Well, again, it possible they never knew God to begin with. Only God would know for sure (of course). However, one fact is clear: Those who justify the fact that they can do evil (and not repent of it) and think they can continue to live in sin on some level with the thinking they are saved, will miss out on God's Kingdom. There is no debate about that. Scripture is all too clear. God is good and He will not condone a person's thinking that they can commit sin (in the present or the future) while they are yet saved. For God would have to agree with sin in order to make such a plan of salvation like that work; And that is not possible because God is holy, just, and good.

In any event, let's say a believer was genuinely saved and then later fell away from the faith to believe in a sin and still be saved doctrine: Ezekiel 18 says this,

"But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die." (Ezekiel 18:24).

In other words, when a believer sins and does not repent all their previous righteousness will not be remembered. It's as if they were never known to the Lord because all their previous righteousness is wiped out from their record. It is the same with the sacrifice. If one repents and accepts Jesus all their previous sin on their record is wiped out. God no longer identifies with their sinfulness in that moment. However, they have to continue to forsake their evil ways as a part of accepting the Lord, though. Otherwise they would not be truly repenting or bringing forth fruits worthy of repentance (whereby the sacrifice can be applied - See 1 John 1:7).

Well, 1 John 1:8 has to be read in context to 1 John 2:4. They are essentially saying the same thing. 1 John 1:8 is a warning against thinking the same way as the gnostics who denied sin's existence by thinking that there was no dire after death consequences if they did sin. Hence, why 1 John 1:9 is the next verse that follows - because it teaches a person what to do if they do happen to sin. 1 John 1:8 is written to the Christian Scientist today who thinks sin does not exist whatsoever. 1 John 1:8 is also written to the OSAS proponent (i.e. The Once Saved Always Saved believer) today because they partially deny sin's existence. For they believe they sin physically but yet they think sin does not exist for them on a spiritual level whatsoever because Christ paid for all their sins including present and future sins (Whereby they believed confession of sin was not necessary in order to be forgiven of sin). In other words, these types of believers ignore both 1 John 1:8 and 1 John 1:9 as a result of their denial of the consequences of sin.

The confusion on your part (among other people who think the same way) is quickly cleared up if you and others were to read the New English Translation that says,

"If we say we do not bear the guilt [after-life consequence] of sin [if or when we do sin], we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us." (1 John 1:8) (New English Translation).*
or if you were to read the Expanded Bible, that says,

"If we say we ·have no sin [or have no sin nature; or are not guilty of sinning [in the sense that we have no sin when we do sin]], we are ·fooling [deceiving] ourselves, and the truth is not in us."
(1 John 1:8) (Expanded Bible).*
Note: The blue words within the brackets are my further explanation to the above verses.

May God bless you, too.
And may His love fill you today.

...​

Well, since your going to take such a hard line stance.

So, that being the case...

Show me in scripture, where Peter repented of the at least four times he sinned after Pentecost.

Three times Peter directly disobeyed God when He let down the sheet. (cf. Acts 10:9-16)

And, he sinned again in Galatica. Paul accused him of hypocrisy. (cf Gal 2:11-14)

Show me in scripture, where Paul repented of the at least three times he sinned after Pentecost.

Paul disobeyed the Holy Spirit at least once, maybe twice. (cf. Acts 21:4,11)

And again Paul was guilty of disobeying the spirit of the law in that he reviled the High Priest. (cf Acts 23:4-5; Ex. 22:28)

(In fact, if you really wanted to, you could make the argument that the phrase "When in Rome", was attributed to Paul. This was a lesson he learned well, for wasn't Paul who said: "To the Jews, I became a Jew" -cf. 1 Cor. 9:20)

And wasn't the First Epistle to Corinth written before Paul went to Jerusalem?

There is no repentance on their part recorded in scripture.

Using your line of thought, and using your own standard according to the scripture you quoted (1 Jn. 3:8) then we must, must say that both Peter and Paul died in their sins because they sinned purposely according to your standard of scripture.

God Bless

Till all are one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DeaconDean

Jul 19, 2005
✟100,334.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I just want to remind you also that Paul's Epistle to the Galatians was written about 2 to 5 years after the First Apostolic Council (AD 47) was called (Presumably sometime between AD 49 and 52). And Paul's First Letter to Corinth was written about 9 years after the First Apostolic Council was called (Presumably around AD 56).

And Paul's journey to Rome was sometime around AD 61.

Peter's sins in Acts occurred around AD 42.

"He that committeth sin is of the devil;" -1 Jn. 3:8 KJV

God Bless

Till all are one.

Upvote 0