✟7,860.00
Country
Lebanon
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Hi
I want help or advice about this: my parents aren't Christians they are Muslims so they always force me to learn Muslim stuff that I really don't want to know because I'm not interested in being Muslim, I want to be a Christian and that's what makes them always angry,
and I can't enter a church then ask anyone there what to do because I'm Muslim (known as)
or even ask them to baptize me
because I'm 16, and my dad may not accept me anymore if he knew that i got baptized so what should I do should I learn Muslim stuff without believe then when I get 18 go to a church and baptize or what really should I do, and like sometimes i had something like panic attack when he tells me that I am gonna learn those stuff or even can't breathe.So I really need help, like anyone please.
Thank you for being here.

Danny&Annie&theChristmas

Nov 11, 2023
Houston
✟2,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi
I want help or advice about this: my parents aren't Christians they are Muslims so they always force me to learn Muslim stuff that I really don't want to know because I'm not interested in being Muslim, I want to be a Christian and that's what makes them always angry,
and I can't enter a church then ask anyone there what to do because I'm Muslim (known as)
because I'm 16, and my dad may not accept me anymore if he knew that i got baptized so what should I do should I learn Muslim stuff without believe then when I get 18 go to a church and baptize or what really should I do, and like sometimes i had something like panic attack when he tells me that I am gonna learn those stuff or even can't breathe.So I really need help, like anyone please.
Remember that Jesus is all about love and patience for others especially your family. Love your parents through this wait until the time is right to be baptized. Baptism is a serious matter as it is an act of obedience and signifies your walk with the Lord has entered a new path of discipleship. Do not have fear. Honor your parents for now and have peace in your heart that you belong to Christ. Maybe after you have matured and you have your own life they will see the Lord's presence in your life and they may then be open to you sharing the message of Jesus Christ then. Have love/understanding/patience/long suffering in your heart.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I became a Christian when I was 17. My father was an agnostic, and my stepmother was catholic (in name). I was not allowed to have a Bible. I had to hide all my Christian books in my locker at school and work. It was not easy. There was constant pressure to do things like drink and such. They said they did not trust me because I did not curse. They were constantly trying to find fault with me to destroy my testimony. They took me to the Dr for a drug test. I passed the test. I have never drunk or done drugs. They took me to a psychologist. I was very discouraged. But God brought me through. After a couple of years on my own, I sent my dad a book about scientific proof for the Bible. They threatened to disown me. We were never close after that. They never came to see us or our children. Never saw them for 30 years. Finally, we visited them so they could see their grandchildren before they passed.
You are not alone. Many young people exist in the sorrow of an unsaved house. It is a pressure cooker that will help you in a way. Stay faithful to the Lord. May the Lord bless you in all things.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,381.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi
I think you can learn the stuff. It can be useful in your country, environment, family, to be educated in it, even if you do not believe in it.

You can use it for a better comparison to Christianity, for example.

Reactions: Sir Joseph
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hi
-
To become a born again child of God, you simply need to believe in Jesus. That is believe that Jesus is the resurrection and the life, the only begotten Son of God, the promised Messiah from the prophecies of The Tanakh (Old Testament). If you believe this then you are a born again child of God.

You can get baptised but that is not required to become a born again child of God, just belief in Jesus.

Upvote 0

ValeriyK2022

Jun 13, 2022
Kyiv region
✟56,600.00
Country
Ukraine
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
You can read books by Christians for now. Especially Christians of the first centuries, the time of the apostles and immediately after the apostles. This will help you choose the right denomination and spiritual teacher when the opportunity to be baptized comes.

Upvote 0