Biden Accuser Tara Reade Requests House Probe Of Sexual Assault Amid 'Twitter Files' Revelation

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The legal question is not, did Trump have the documents, the legal question is, did Trump have a legitimate legal right to have the documents.
Actually, no, that isn't the legal question. If Trump (and his lawyers) legitimately believed he had a legal right to the documents, then he should have challenged the subpoena in court. That Trump didn't return documents specifically required by the subpoena to be returned, didn't challenge the subpoena in court, but instead lied about having returned all documents and allegedly hiding them destroys the claim that Trump believed he had a legitimate legal right.

Reactions: rambot
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When he became no longer president, his presidential documents belong to We The People, regardless of whether they are classified or not.
That is up to the courts to decide. but thanks for the legal opinion

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My question to you IS: do you really not know that NARA sought documents that were found in Trump’s possession during the FBI search?

Can you answer the question I actually asked you or is the cognitive dissonance to painful to allow that?
can you rewrite your question and omit the insulting question so that we can concentrate on the facts.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Actually, no, that isn't the legal question. If Trump (and his lawyers) legitimately believed he had a legal right to the documents, then he should have challenged the subpoena in court. That Trump didn't return documents specifically required by the subpoena to be returned, didn't challenge the subpoena in court, but instead lied about having returned all documents and allegedly hiding them destroys the claim that Trump believed he had a legitimate legal right.
I am going to believe that Trump's attorneys are well paid and well qualified to decide how to proceed with this case but thanks for the legal opinion

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
can you rewrite your question and omit the insulting question so that we can concentrate on the facts.
It is not meant to be insulting just a guess as to why you won’t answer the question which has been asked several times in different ways. You have done this in nearly every thread in which we have engaged recently.

Since you did not answer the first time I asked, I suspect your request that I jump through hoops for you isn’t going to illicit a real answer. It is just a yes or no question .

So, without further ado, yes you do know or no you don’t?

• Winner
Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am going to believe that Trump's attorneys are well paid and well qualified to decide how to proceed with this case but thanks for the legal opinion
You can keep believing that. It is interesting how Trump's attorneys keep getting in trouble (one with jail time, another lost his law license, and one of those you are talking about hired their own lawyer because of their actions with the subpoena).

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You can keep believing that. It is interesting how Trump's attorneys keep getting in trouble (one with jail time, another lost his law license, and one of those you are talking about hired their own lawyer because of their actions with the subpoena).
Yes I will continure to believe that the lawyers are well qualified just as some people will continue to hope that Trump will be found guilty of something after all the effort that has been put into getting him over the past 6 years. So far my belief seems affirmed, Trump has not been found guilty of any criminal violations.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,131.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Others are welcome to join her.

A few suggestions:

Marianne Williamson
Scott Ritter*
Jill Stein
Madea Benjamin
Robert Kennedy
Seymour Hersh

The hard part is finding purveyors of Russian agitprop who don't need some prison time first.

*ex-con, already in Russia on book tour. Just stay there Scott.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Applied for Russian citizenship and is BFF with Maria Butina.
But Russia, Russia, Russia is a hoax.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Apparently, Tara Reade decides to defect to Russia.... LOL
Shamelessly stolen, but...

1685562583493.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
That is up to the courts to decide. but thanks for the legal opinion
Courts decide guilt or the lack thereof when someone is charged with an offense. As was noted, the Presidential Records Act is clear - all documents belong to the National Archive at the end of an administration. We don't need the courts to decide that because it's already an extant and interpreted law.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,131.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married