Bestbuy discriminating against Christians recorded.

Aug 13, 2023
Nowhere
✟9,483.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Married
A bestbuy employee has a audio recording of being told that he isn't allowed to have anything Christian related in his office while management argues that "pride" related items are perfectly acceptable. He is also interviewed in the video discussing how after he tried to ask why he isn't allowed to have anything christian related to a HR type of person that even more pride related stuff showed up.

If you don't want to allow Christian related items in the work place ok fine, it's a work place intended for work and you're on their property and on their clock, but you can't deny a Christian while over indulging gay pride.

More people need to know about this because while I am not a pastor or preacher or someone out spreading the word, I do feel it's a duty of all Christians to defend each other and to defend God. And in today's society slowly around the edges were seeing a small erodding of god from our society and places like bestbuy are helping that happen by trying to surprise God but put pride people up on a pedestal.

Of course I am not surprised. This is from a company that was recently exposed as not allowing white employees to be in the management training program.

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟290,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
If you want your Pride
You may have it.
May it serve you better
Than mine did me

But I think you will find
As I did
That Pride is a strange cup
It can only be safely drunk when received
You can make others proud
And rightly drink when they pass it to you
But the moment you claim it for yourself
And take the cup
It turns to poison

Pride never serves anyone
Least of all the person that claims it
For themselves

And that is about all I have to say about that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aug 13, 2023
Nowhere
✟9,483.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Married
As long as that policy applies to all religions, there is no discrimination.

Gay "pride" is a religion. While not a taxt exempt full fludged and recognized religion in any office capacity it is still a religion. Their followers exhibit the same habits as people of actual real religions.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Gay "pride" is a religion. While not a taxt exempt full fludged and recognized religion in any office capacity it is still a religion. Their followers exhibit the same habits as people of actual real religions.
Does it have rites and dogma?

Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,366.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Rubbish!

It is just a point of view that upsets certain bigoted individuals.

Upvote 0

Wings like Eagles

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2013
Arizona
✟215,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Wings like Eagles

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2013
Arizona
✟215,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They were noticed a while back too.

Best Buy faced controversy in 2021 when it offered "mental health resources" and "counseling services" to employees distressed over Kyle Rittenhouse being acquitted of all charges from the shooting in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wings like Eagles

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2013
Arizona
✟215,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well it would be a good time to sell your stock in Best Buy.

But the anti-anti-discrimination groups on the platform formerly known as Twitter have just found out about the program, and they are spitting mad about it.

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What deity do they worship?
Thats a good question, pride is shown as the condemation of the devil

1 Ti 3:6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.

We are to serve the LORD in fear which is to hate evil (inclusive of pride)

Prov 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

And in this case worshipping and serving the creature more than the Creator is what is shown in serving their lusts in this way

Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

And pride is also the iniquity of Sodom

Ezek 15:49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

Theres a decent combination in the celebration of Pride-month and the worship of the creature and the devils condemnation and the lusts of the flesh after this manner rolled up in one.

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Other scholars got to me before you did!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,134,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As long as that policy applies to all religions, there is no discrimination.

I'd rather say that if the policy applies to "all conceptions of ultimate-reality, then there is no discrimination."

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
More people need to know about this because while I am not a pastor or preacher or someone out spreading the word, I do feel it's a duty of all Christians to defend each other and to defend God. And in today's society slowly around the edges were seeing a small erodding of god from our society and places like bestbuy are helping that happen by trying to surprise God but put pride people up on a pedestal.

It seems to me people who identify as Christians in this country have done more to destroy the message of Jesus Christ through their poor witness than any other group of people.

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟382,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
We're comparing apples to oranges here, but both are personal matters that can be politically contentious. I don't need to hear about your sex life or spiritual life on the company dime. It's one thing to talk about with work friends at the water cooler, but another for corporate to push one personal matter and deny the expression of another is an overstep.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,447.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I told you all that giving corporation type people 'freedom of religion' that allowed them to ignore equal protection laws was a bad idea.*

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Other scholars got to me before you did!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,134,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It seems to me people who identify as Christians in this country have done more to destroy the message of Jesus Christ through their poor witness than any other group of people.

I thought it had more to do with their poor hermeneutics and theology ...

As the saying goes, "Garbage In, Garbage Out."

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You still didn't answer the question.
You asked, " What deity do they worship?

You do not consider the devil a deity?

2 Cr 4:4 In whom the god G2316 of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

He is called the "god of this world", see the definition G2316

1. a god or goddess, a general name of deities or divinities

Just as Best buy might be discriminating against christians (as might be noted by the OP) the same woke/LGBTQ agenda is tied into the Corporate Equality Index set up by HRC owned by the OSF owned by George Soros. Target's Satanist pride line come by Eric Carnell who is himself a professed Satanist. Thats who he worships, the god of this world.

People worship the dragon

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast

The dragon is the devil and Satan

Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan

Upvote 0