Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think because you ere around them and in the back seat - this is telling you to pray for them. Other than that I could not sort out an interpretation because of my bias attitude - I think this administration is destroying our great country. Therefore my thinking would not be fair.

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

There really is no more true Republican, and Democratic parties. The one who becomes President, is the one who has the "most money" backing him, and most of our congress, and president's are nothing but the paid of puppet's of The New World Order-The United Nation's-&-Federal Reserve! "The Media" agenda is not "The Real" agenda's which are truly being employed, and in full "satanic" operation behind the senses! If we all truly knew what's really going on,and which they are planning to bring too pass very soon! We would all be fleeing to the mountians as fast as we could!

Upvote 0

arj1981

Dec 17, 2003
✟1,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@ Sharon, at least you are honest. Last night, I dreamt Bill Clinton was my grandfather and I wanted to join the military. I know both are bad signs, so I obviously got a lot to think and pray about. Other times bad things like this happened, I was about to endure some negative experience that couldn't be avoided due to the next person's actions. Not mine. Like once before, posted in this forum, I dreamt I had to jump out of a building and Christ was there protecting everybody on the way down. The next day or so a member here stalked me on these boards. So we'll see what happens.

Upvote 0

arj1981

Dec 17, 2003
✟1,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think because you ere around them and in the back seat - this is telling you to pray for them. Other than that I could not sort out an interpretation because of my bias attitude - I think this administration is destroying our great country. Therefore my thinking would not be fair.

I didn't mean to dismiss your other point. I've been told I was a mediator so maybe I am suppose to pray for them. Good idea. Why do you feel my position in the backseat is significant? Curious.

Upvote 0

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I didn't mean to dismiss your other point. I've been told I was a mediator so maybe I am suppose to pray for them. Good idea. Why do you feel my position in the backseat is significant? Curious.

They say he leads from behind, so he needs prayers from behind. If you are behind you can see what is going on and there is a lot going on that needs to be seen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

arj1981

Dec 17, 2003
✟1,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You know what I might have done wrong. Like really, really, really wrong. I was trying to teach my 9 yr old daughter about Christian dream interpretation through scripture the night before. In that bill clinton dream I was eating ice cream when I walked into a room and saw him handling money and he was my grandfather. All bad signs.

My daughter turned on a show about ice cream tonight and so this might be a warning about what I did last night bc messing with dreams is messing with the spirit world and that is NOT where a 9 yr old needs to be headed. Whoa. Glad GOD works like this. I won't be doing that anymore and NO I didn't go into a lot of detail but I was trying to get her to understand stuff about interpreting dreams and she's too young for that now that I think of it.

Upvote 0

TigerLily27

Jul 3, 2010
✟7,819.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Hi arj1981,

Concerning your initial dream about the Obamas, how do you view them? I had a dream about them a few years ago and it was reassuring. For me, they are a symbol of a happy marriage. Obviously, we only see the public part of them, but nevertheless I see them as a loving couple.

I had my own fears about marriage and infidelity. The dream's message to me was that I had no reason to fear.

Try focussing on what they represent to you. Maybe you want to get married/be in a relationship, but you have jealousy issues. If so, the dream might have been reassuring you that you will overcome them.

Upvote 0