Barack & Michelle Obama

arj1981

Dec 17, 2003
✟1,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I dreamt about Barack and Michelle Obama last night. I was just in their personal entourage (for whatever reason). And when I hung out with Barack without Michelle around, he was an upstanding character and never flirted with me or other women. When I was with Michelle without Barack around, she confided in me that at first there were some jealousy issues in their marriage after he became president but they worked it out and now none of that stuff phases them anymore. They no longer have those issues. Then they two were driving somewhere and I was in the backseat when they pulled over and Barack tried to help these pople on the side of the road. that's when I woke up. Any thoughts? I haven't tried to interpret it.

S

SeraphimsCherub

I dreamt about Barack and Michelle Obama last night. I was just in their personal entourage (for whatever reason). And when I hung out with Barack without Michelle around, he was an upstanding character and never flirted with me or other women. When I was with Michelle without Barack around, she confided in me that at first there were some jealousy issues in their marriage after he became president but they worked it out and now none of that stuff phases them anymore. They no longer have those issues. Then they two were driving somewhere and I was in the backseat when they pulled over and Barack tried to help these pople on the side of the road. that's when I woke up. Any thoughts? I haven't tried to interpret it.

I have had a few dream's where i'm hanging around Obama, and Michelle! Like i'm an invisible spectator of what goes on in their life! And it's always twisted and demented, and i even have been in a ford exsplorer with them once! In one dream i was riding in the back of a limo with Barack when gun shot's started firing at the limo from everywhere!

Upvote 0

arj1981

Dec 17, 2003
✟1,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have had a few dream's where i'm hanging around Obama, and Michelle! Like i'm an invisible spectator of what goes on in their life! And it's always twisted and demented, and i even have been in a ford exsplorer with them once! In one dream i was riding in the back of a limo with Barack when gun shot's started firing at the limo from everywhere!
Interesting. Do you obsess over them like this one poster I know? No I wasn't an invisible spectator in this dream. I'll keep my eyes open.

Upvote 0

arj1981

Dec 17, 2003
✟1,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Something strange does come to mind now that I think of it. I was researching some dark-sided stuff for another member on these boards in this thread and I hated all the negative/dark energy associated with it. I could actually feel it. I forgot to repent but I did pray the Lord's prayer and asked for protection during that time. It was some sinful stuff. I wonder if this has to do with anything? I had this dream immediately following this incident.

Upvote 0

keepinitsimple

Mat 18:3
Jun 2, 2006
Missouri
✟7,909.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Well that reaction made no sense. I don't know them to judge them like that. Can you say any different? If so, on what grounds are you calling them completely forsaken? Too weird.

Jesus didn't come to earth to establish Himself with the kings and princes of this world. So, I stand behind my statement.

Which was:
That's how I would see that if it were given to me.. Would Jesus be found in their company?

I would know the Lord was showing me I was standing in a bad place..
Yea, weird!

Upvote 0

arj1981

Dec 17, 2003
✟1,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would hope GOD and Christ would give people more of a chance than that. So I still stand behind my statement. I would hate to think I am automatically forsaken and doomed to hell simply bc I'm married to a guy with a political career. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. However, I think this dream relates to the events I mentioned earlier. I prayed the Lord's prayer again and this time I repented for my transgressions and I didn't have another dream about them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

SeraphimsCherub

Jesus didn't come to earth to establish Himself with the kings and princes of this world. So, I stand behind my statement.

Which was:
That's how I would see that if it were given to me.. Would Jesus be found in their company?

I would know the Lord was showing me I was standing in a bad place..
Yea, weird!
Well good thing Jesus Is Humble In Nature, and Love's His Neighbor as Himself, and Isn't a Self-Righteous Hypocryte! The only time He Roared Like A Lion is when He Was Rebuking "Self-Righteous Sadducess and Pharicess"! And just GOD as is the Creater of ant's, so is He also the Creater of those who become king's, and there is none Righteous, no not one! Shalom...

Upvote 0

keepinitsimple

Jun 2, 2006
Missouri
✟7,909.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I would hope GOD and Christ would give people more of a chance than that. So I still stand behind my statement. I would hate to think I am automatically forsaken and doomed to hell simply bc I'm married to a guy with a political career. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. However, I think this dream relates to the events I mentioned earlier. I prayed the Lord's prayer again and this time I repented for my transgressions and I didn't have another dream about them.

Is that what my statement said?
I wrote: Jesus didn't come to earth to establish Himself with the kings and princes of this world.
Would you please point where I stated such as you claim.
Any man, woman or child can come to Christ as the Father draws him, but Jesus did not come to establish Himself with kings and princes of this world. The statement is true.. Jesus did not begin His ministry in and among the Pharisee's or the Sadducee's, but among the common people of Israel..
The bible does support this, but why bother...

Upvote 0

keepinitsimple

Jun 2, 2006
Missouri
✟7,909.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Well good thing Jesus Is Humble In Nature, and Love's His Neighbor as Himself, and Isn't a Self-Righteous Hypocryte! The only time He Roared Like A Lion is when He Was Rebuking "Self-Righteous Sadducess and Pharicess"! And just GOD as is the Creater of ant's, so is He also the Creater of those who become king's, and there is none Righteous, no not one! Shalom...

My point exactly!

Upvote 0

keepinitsimple

Jun 2, 2006
Missouri
✟7,909.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Well, Barack and Michelle don't fit in that category to me. They don't seem self-righteous at all. There might be some other sins there that I am unaware of (that's between them in GOD), but self-righteous doesn't seem to be one of them to me.

I believe he was directing the statement at me.
wink.gif

It will take a little discernment and prayer for that one.

Though I am not under the Law, yet I am not without the Law..

Self Righteousness Would not sit well with me..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
S

SeraphimsCherub

I believe he was directing the statement at me.
wink.gif

It will take a little discernment and prayer for that one.

Though I am not under the Law, yet I am not without the Law..

Self Righteousness Would not sit well with me..

Forgive me bro. I'm sorry for taking my anger out on you toward's the "PLAGUE" & "HELL" of An ARMINIAN mindset branded into my conscience growing up Before GOD actually SAVED me! But it's totally not your fault,so please forgive me, and GOD Bless...

Upvote 0

keepinitsimple

Jun 2, 2006
Missouri
✟7,909.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Forgive me bro. I'm sorry for taking my anger out on you toward's the "PLAGUE" & "HELL" of An ARMINIAN mindset branded into my conscience growing up Before GOD actually SAVED me! But it's totally not your fault,so please forgive me, and GOD Bless...

God bless you

Upvote 0

arj1981

Dec 17, 2003
✟1,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Is that what my statement said? Yes! U must not realize that's exactly what you are implying in the statements below...I wrote: Jesus didn't come to earth to establish Himself with the kings and princes of this world.
Would you please point where I stated such as you claim.
Gladly.
Any man, woman or child can come to Christ as the Father draws him, but Jesus did not come to establish Himself with kings and princes of this world. The statement is true.. Jesus did not begin His ministry in and among the Pharisee's or the Sadducee's, but among the common people of Israel..
The bible does support this, but why bother...

This prejudice must be so deep, you don't even realize when you are doing it.

Which was:

I would know the Lord was showing me I was standing in a bad place.
Yea, weird!

You're calling the Obamas forsaken simply bc he has a political career and then you repeated it several times in this thread.

I'd consider any dream that places me in the company of either one of them, much less both of them, the Lord's trying to tell me I'm in a bad place in my life.

keepinitsimple

Upvote 0