Apparent Age & The Incredible Foreknowledge of God

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I'm encouraging people to read what you have to say, rather than feel insulted or disregard what you say as nonsense not worth reading. Because it is very much worth reading. Out of every biblical interpretation I have been exposed to, yours is the most fascinating. That I don't regard it as accurate by any means doesn't mean I don't enjoy it immensely. I also enjoy showing it to other people, their reactions are always great. Some laugh, others get the "what did I just read?" face, a few find it neat. Everyone I have gotten to read it agrees that it is far more interesting than the actual bible. I just wish you had it all jotted down in one place. You make the bible this great, surreal sci-fi adventure. If I was good at drawing, I would illustrate it.

If you give me your permission, I will collect all of it together for you, and send it to you for ease of access to give to others.

Thanks Sarah for the kind words. I'm not happy with this version, and have planned to edit it, but since it's available, I will list it for you. Thanks again. http://www.amazon.com/Gods-Multiver...=1458415123&sr=8-10&keywords=god's+multiverse God Bless you

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Geochemist and Stratigrapher
Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Then WHY does no one show me my error?
Aman, your error was earlier exposed, even your immature understanding of where you obtain "Knowledge".

Have you ignored this?

There were two Trees planted and presented in the Garden: the Tree of Life and the Tree of Knowledge. God was up to something, Aman.

You have yet to grasp and learn the fundamentals of these Trees, the Trees presented in Genesis 2.

You have tripped over the basics about these Trees. You lack the most basics about these Trees, and it shows.

The result? You present and teach mixture and impurity: you take what is from above and mix it with what is from below; and take what is from below and mixi it with what is from Above. What a mess.

Such us how "Bible Doctrines" of all flavors have been generated. This is how people follow "teachings".

Yes, your immaturity about "Knowledge" and its Sources is apparent.

Why eat from the Tree of Knowledge, with "eyes opened", and then try and explain it away like it does not apply to you.

You did said, "why don't someone show me my error", well you have the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge from Below hanging out of your mouth, Aman. Pretty simple. Time to awaken.

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Geochemist and Stratigrapher
Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Aman, you have an immature understanding of the Knowledge of good and evil.

You tripped in Genesis 2. You did not let the Lord teach you about "the two Trees".

Do you know why they were distinct?

Do you know why they were special?

One cased the Fall of all of mankind.

One opened mankind eyes. Think twice before excluding to "only to good and evil"

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Aman, your error was earlier exposed, even your immature understanding of where you obtain "Knowledge".

Have you ignored this?

There were two Trees planted and presented in the Garden: the Tree of Life and the Tree of Knowledge. God was up to something, Aman.

Hess, I have told you many times that your premise that the Bible speaks of the Tree of knowledge is FALSE. Here is the tree which you have developed your ideas from:

Gen 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Now, it's your time to show us of the Tree of Knowledge which you CANNOT without "taking away" what is written.

********You have yet to grasp and learn the fundamentals of these Trees, the Trees presented in Genesis 2.

You have tripped over the basics about these Trees. You lack the most basics about these Trees, and it shows.

The result? You present and teach mixture and impurity: you take what is from above and mix it with what is from below; and take what is from below and mixi it with what is from Above. What a mess.

Such us how "Bible Doctrines" of all flavors have been generated. This is how people follow "teachings".

Yes, your immaturity about "Knowledge" and its Sources is apparent.

Why eat from the Tree of Knowledge, with "eyes opened", and then try and explain it away like it does not apply to you.

You did said, "why don't someone show me my error", well you have the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge from Below hanging out of your mouth, Aman. Pretty simple. Time to awaken.

I'm wide awake and can see when someone is "taking away" and developing a false theology to explain the things they are taking away, from what is actually written. God Bless you

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thanks Sarah for the kind words. I'm not happy with this version, and have planned to edit it, but since it's available, I will list it for you. Thanks again. http://www.amazon.com/Gods-Multiverse-Truth-Book-ebook/dp/B00AZRMLPU/ref=sr_1_10?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1458415123&sr=8-10&keywords=god's+multiverse God Bless you
Thanks, looks like I'll need to get a gift card or something to pay the 99 cents. for 50 pages of this stuff all together... worth it. 2013, huh?

Mind if I ask some people to make illustrations for some of it? Some of the parts demand visual representation.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Thanks, looks like I'll need to get a gift card or something to pay the 99 cents. for 50 pages of this stuff all together... worth it. 2013, huh?

Mind if I ask some people to make illustrations for some of it? Some of the parts demand visual representation.

I have planned to update the pages with the recent discoveries of Science but I'm not a writer and lack the discipline. I would appreciate any editorial help or illustrations you could help me with. Notice the picture of the Ark coming into our world from Adam's which appears when I post. It was produced by an Atheist named Niccto, who has given permission for me to use it. It came as a result of his impression of what I post. Thanks again and God Bless you.

Upvote 0