• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟763,513.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I would just say, don't worry about it. You are not the AC. I am ot the AC. I know I'm not because I would never do what the devil would want me to do. I will resist him as long as I live. If I were the AC, then the devil would get nothing out of me. I would never join him in fighting God.

The real AC would do these things.

Upvote 0

msmistk

Mar 23, 2021
Arizona
✟16,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just had a recent episode that further cemented the idea that I'm the AC :( In short, it felt like my heart was hardening and the enemy trying to take over. I'm really in a bad place because of this. Appreciated previous comments and welcome any more comments.

Upvote 0

msmistk

Mar 23, 2021
Arizona
✟16,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Update: things seem to have reached a culmination...I have four kids and all four of them were used to condemn me with omens, I know Christians are not supposed to interpret omens, but God did give omens in the Bible and explained them, I believe the worthless shepherd passage (Zechariah 11:17) explains the bad omens I'm getting. I used to think the omens were from Satan harassing me, but now I think they are from God judging me. Here is the passage:

“Woe to my worthless shepherd,
who deserts the flock!
May the sword strike his arm
and his right eye!
Let his arm be wholly withered,
his right eye utterly blinded!”
-Zechariah 11:17

Also sword can be a knife or cutting instrument according to BLB, it doesn't have to be a long sword.

Here are the four condemning omens I received over the course of the last three years:
1. My baby (3rd son), at the time, handed me a spyglass and when I put it to my right eye it was blurry, immediately the verse from the worthless shepherd passage came to my mind ("his right eye utterly blinded!")
2. My eldest son (1st son) put a toy chainsaw on my right arm. ("May the sword strike his arm")
3. After I was praying to myself, and telling God to stop using my children against me like this, immediately when I was done praying my son (2nd son) put a foam sickle on his right eye and said to me "look at my eye mom!" (May the sword strike...his right eye!)
4. On Easter Sunder morning my toddler (4th son) came to me and handed me the same foam sickle, it may have also touched my left arm.
Just now as I'm writing this one of my sons threw a foam sword and it struck me in the back of the head extremely hard.

These things seem real to me like real spiritual events, I am on medication for delusions and ideas of reference (interpreting signs).

I hope it's just delusion, but it seems unlikely to just be coincidence. I have other reasons why I think I'm the worthless shepherd...but for now I'm sharing these four.

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟763,513.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I hope it's just delusion

My situation is worse imo. And I believe it is just delusion in your case (as is mine). The enemy is capable to some extent to make us loose our grip on reality. Just because something happens to coincide or appear like an omen doesn't mean it's from God. Like the Bible says, don't seek to interpret omens.

Upvote 0