Anti-Defamation League names Celtic Cross as racist symbol

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
For the most part I'm sure you're right. The Irish Nationalist Brotherhood white suppremecist movement does frequently use the cross in their hate speech though.

A very obscure tiny minority. They share the same as the racist groups here in the US, which are low IQ's.

Upvote 0

AHH who-stole-my-name

in accordance with Christ
Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I'd hope other peoples opinion would not threaten someone's own sense of self. I don't think that even comes into the equation in a discussion forum.

A preacher burning the Qur'an, when terrorist Muslims burn Christians alive? One man opposed to multiple millions?
The myth of the minority number of so called radical extremist Muslims blinds people to the truth and makes terrorist Muslims seem like a minor easily dismissed number. When it isn't true.

Same thing with the Snopes coverage of that mockery of Christianity. Is it right because it is presumed to be a small number of hateful people mocking Christ and Christians? No.
Is it a minor number? When it is reported 2 million homosexuals participated? No. Is it important to recognize mockery and hate speech when it proudly parades in America? God, I'd hope so. It is important to recognize one's enemy when they proudly parade and alert a community that they're here.

You would have if you'd have read the link provided that would inform you of that.

That is incredibly inappropriate here. And it is also untrue.
Because it is a vulgar word I'll not link the snopes article. But you can find it in a search engine using:
Etymology of ___________<insert the F word. It will be the first result that shows.

Van Halen made that urban legend popular with the release of an album using that same false illustration. They were wrong. It is wrong.
I deleted it as soon as I thought better of it. Would you please do the same on your quote please Thank you.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Crowns&Laurels

Jul 11, 2015
✟6,832.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
120px-Crossed_circle.svg.png
This thing right? That's a Sun Cross, not a symbol of white superiority but it used by them as such

Don't think that's so much general 'white supremacy' as it is just Irish supremacy.

Upvote 0