Formerly InnerPhyre
Dec 18, 2007
✟8,587.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey guys,

I need your prayers please. Time have been tough financially (I'm sure things aren't the best for a lot of you either....or all of America) and I've been struggling to keep the bills paid. Well last week my fiance lost her job, and has been applying furiously for other jobs, but hasn't had any offers back. Then today I found out that I may be laid off. I work in advertising for car dealerships and our largest client, whose 13 dealerships we service just closed today. So within a week it's looking like I'll be losing my job that I've had for almost a decade. :doh:

Photini

Gone.
Jun 24, 2003
✟18,808.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Hey guys,

I need your prayers please. Time have been tough financially (I'm sure things aren't the best for a lot of you either....or all of America) and I've been struggling to keep the bills paid. Well last week my fiance lost her job, and has been applying furiously for other jobs, but hasn't had any offers back. Then today I found out that I may be laid off. I work in advertising for car dealerships and our largest client, whose 13 dealerships we service just closed today. So within a week it's looking like I'll be losing my job that I've had for almost a decade. :doh:

Lord have mercy. I hope you both will be able to find work quickly.:crosseo:

Your situation hits home with me. I lost my job two months ago. We are barely keeping our heads above water, and it's hard to keep hope that we won't sink very soon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

heart of peace

Aug 12, 2015
✟10,802.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Lord have mercy :crosseo:

I lost my job right after Christmas of 07 (Jan 5th 08 to be exact). It was a scary time at first. Thankfully God provided unemployment insurance for me and then some jobs slowly started trickling in around April and then by late June/early July I had found permanent employment once again. Does your fiance qualify for unemployment insurance?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.