It would be a miracle...

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟922,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
My wife is starting to really upset me. She is always on time for work at 4 am and has NEVER been late but she's a slow as heck worker.

She's been working at Walmart for about 2 months now and during those 2 months she's gotten in trouble multiple times with her boss because she's ALWAYS never done with her work on time. Like for example yesterday she was supposed to be done at 11:30 and wasn't done until almost 1:30. Her boss came in the room and chewed her out and she got chewed out again this morning for being slow, she is going to get fired because why should Walmart pay a slow worker when they can pay someone else who constantly gets their job done on time so that the next shift doesn't have to work twice as hard on their shift.

Idk. I just don't know what to do or what to say. I'm angry at her because she w a s supposed to be done at 12 today and she us still working and it's 1:20.. she still isn't done. I can't help but be angry at her for this. Because, my wife knows how much we need the money. She knows and she just doesn't care and doesn't take her job seriously. If she did she would be paying more attention to her work and making sure she gets done on time so that Walmart doesn't have to pay her for the two extra hours she has to work to almost get her stuff done. I've tried going to God on this problem but I honestly think she is going to lose her job. I can't sleep I'm manic right now and I'm just so stressed out and I'm not even the one with the job. I just hate this.

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟336,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I will pray that she will be able to keep her cool and learn her job well, in what sounds like a pretty harsh work environment.

And I will pray for you, as you go through this time of mania and the accompanying stress and insomnia.

God's blessings, and God's peace, be with you both.

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟268,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would empower your wife to work more effectively at Walmart so that she can continue to earn money there. I also pray that God would bless your marriage.

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My wife is starting to really upset me. She is always on time for work at 4 am and has NEVER been late but she's a slow as heck worker.

She's been working at Walmart for about 2 months now and during those 2 months she's gotten in trouble multiple times with her boss because she's ALWAYS never done with her work on time. Like for example yesterday she was supposed to be done at 11:30 and wasn't done until almost 1:30. Her boss came in the room and chewed her out and she got chewed out again this morning for being slow, she is going to get fired because why should Walmart pay a slow worker when they can pay someone else who constantly gets their job done on time so that the next shift doesn't have to work twice as hard on their shift.

Idk. I just don't know what to do or what to say. I'm angry at her because she w a s supposed to be done at 12 today and she us still working and it's 1:20.. she still isn't done. I can't help but be angry at her for this. Because, my wife knows how much we need the money. She knows and she just doesn't care and doesn't take her job seriously. If she did she would be paying more attention to her work and making sure she gets done on time so that Walmart doesn't have to pay her for the two extra hours she has to work to almost get her stuff done. I've tried going to God on this problem but I honestly think she is going to lose her job. I can't sleep I'm manic right now and I'm just so stressed out and I'm not even the one with the job. I just hate this.
Try not to have more compassion for others, more than compassion for your wife. Take away the hurt she has to be experiencing noticing your concern for those who are angry with her. Don’t join in with other people who might be treating her harshly. Even if you notice how slow she is, God requires you to show her love and concern.

God knows what’s going on with your wife and what’s in her heart. Ask God to help you understand and to help you give her the strength she needs. That’s your role as a husband. Give her your strength when she is weak by loving her all the more and not betraying her by siding with others outside of the home.

Gods bless you and may He be your strength to give her strength.

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Apologize to your wife for being angry. Kiss her on the cheek. Let her know you love her. If possible pray with her daily on your knees to God. Pray that both your love will grow in the Lord. Pray for blessings: to grow in faith, health, and finance.

She will change!

• Prayers
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟354,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

My goodness, sounds like you think she's doing it on purpose. hava You asked her why? Maybe it's something she can't help? Maybe she's tired from working a job and working at home. Maybe the work is too hard for her. Maybe she's Ill. Maybe you need more patience and compassion? Why don't you do her job and she can stay home?
Bless her heart. How do you think she feels when you are harping on her for being slow?

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,679,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Do you work?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums