✟16,046.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Nrits said:
okay is it just be or is the whole idol concept pretty odd? i just dont get it. the name just irks me. a talent show great, but i still dont understand why its every year. i dont really appreciate this show.
This show is one of my most disliked shows--although I do watch it sometimes. There is just something about judging people in talent shows that I don't like.

Upvote 0

gizmo03

Hopeless Dreamer
Aug 17, 2004
Ohio
✟9,018.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I love American Idol, very excited about this new season. I didn't think there could be any horrible singers left after having 4 season, but boy that is a way understandment. Made me have lots of good laughs at the people that showed up to try out!!

Can't remember her name, but I don't I would be able to take my wedding ring to a pawn shoppe on such a big chance on getting on American Idol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pinkberry

Dec 19, 2004
✟9,104.00
Faith
Catholic
I really like American Idol! Gizmo03, there will always be horrible singers on the show. One of my coaches tried out. She said that they have to go through four producers before they even get to the judges. She's preaty good, not great, but far better than most of the people on last night. They have to take a certain amount of really good people. Then they also have to take a handfull of terrible people to the judges or the show wouldn't be interesting and funny. So, there will always be horrible people on the show. :)

Reactions: New Creation
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Jan 3, 2005
Virginia
✟67,196.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
The judges were really mean to this one girl tonight. I don't remember her name (she sort of looked like Kelly Clarkson and had a sort of "screechy" or "high pictched" voice), but they were so mean to her, even Paula and Randy were talking about how she should go into voice over stuff and cartoons while she was standing right there in front of them. She was just like, ok, and walked out. I think the judges are getting more mean, but people should really know what the judges are looking for.

Upvote 0

pinkberry

Dec 19, 2004
✟9,104.00
Faith
Catholic
sjpianoprincess said:
The judges were really mean to this one girl tonight. I don't remember her name (she sort of looked like Kelly Clarkson and had a sort of "screechy" or "high pictched" voice), but they were so mean to her, even Paula and Randy were talking about how she should go into voice over stuff and cartoons while she was standing right there in front of them. She was just like, ok, and walked out. I think the judges are getting more mean, but people should really know what the judges are looking for.

I agree, even Paula seemed to be getting a little mean tonight

Upvote 0

E-beth

Senior Contributor
Feb 6, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
✟20,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I ALMOST turned it off when they showed the very quick snippet of Simon saying the overweight girl in teh pink looked like an elephant. I mean, no one told Reuben he was a big boy, and he won the thing last season.

I didn't watch tonight because teh preview showed Simon telling the triplets that they were overweight, etc, and I cannot stomach someone being mean about stuff like that. Especially when a big guy won it last year. Grrrr....

Mary, the girl with the voices, stopped being funny really quickly. She seemed like someone who needed real mental health help, and they are playing "psycho" music in the background....

If the cheap cracks at people keep up, I may not watch this year...

Upvote 0