The No-Watch List: Guide to All the Kids' Shows and Movies That Have LGBTQ Characters and Content

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I keep hearing about new and old kids' shows and movies adding LGBTQ characters, storylines, etc. Or for the full, incoherent, and current alphabet soup abbreviation: LGBTQIA+.

Honestly, years ago, my family started weaning ourselves off constant TV shows and movies. TV and movies still leak into the cracks, though, when we are visiting friends, the dentist's office, etc. We will still have family movie night, of course--so many classics to show the kids!

But it's still good to know and to help others know. Please help me with this list! Comment below with new and old shows and movies that need to be added to this list. Thanks in advance.

It's also hard to find a list of LGBTQ kids shows and movies from the Christian perspective. A Google search on this topic quickly reveals Google's LGBTQ bias on this topic.

So, here is the list of kids' shows and movies ruined by the forced addition of LGBTQ characters and storylines, in alphabetic order, plus the approximate season for when the show went bad.

>> "Ab Initio" designation means a show was gay from the beginning

Yeah, Disney is on this list a lot ...

The table of contents below will help you navigate the list:

GRID OF ALL KIDS SHOWS WITH LGBTQ CONTENT​

You can access this database here, as well.

Continued below.

• Informative
Reactions: mourningdove~