Senior Veteran
Jul 11, 2003
Visit site
✟20,370.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I have been downloading and listening to his stuff for a couple of weeks now. I burned some CDs and sent them to my father-in-law in Japan the other day. This man is hungry for faith teaching. He went to college here in the USA and is proficient in reading English. We even send him our used copies of the Voice of Victory magazines.

I told my wife that I now feel obligated to plant some seed in Moore's ministry. How can someone get all of this free teaching, get built up in faith, and not be a blessing to that teacher when the Bible is so clear:

Those who are taught the word of God should help their teachers by paying them. (Gal. 6:6; New Living Translation)

Okay, I chose a paraphrase Bible to convey my thoughts, but even the KJV is clear that we are to share all good things with those that teach us ;)

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
victoryword said:
I have been downloading and listening to his stuff for a couple of weeks now. I burned some CDs and sent them to my father-in-law in Japan the other day. This man is hungry for faith teaching. He went to college here in the USA and is proficient in reading English. We even send him our used copies of the Voice of Victory magazines.

I told my wife that I now feel obligated to plant some seed in Moore's ministry. How can someone get all of this free teaching, get built up in faith, and not be a blessing to that teacher when the Bible is so clear:

Those who are taught the word of God should help their teachers by paying them. (Gal. 6:6; New Living Translation)

Okay, I chose a paraphrase Bible to convey my thoughts, but even the KJV is clear that we are to share all good things with those that teach us ;)

I agree his teachings are blessing us and we should do what we can, giving thanks for the way his ministry is blessing us.

Upvote 0

JTM3

Senior Veteran
Dec 24, 2005
✟19,749.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Politics
US-Republican
are they still free?

is it his entire series or just mp3s and such?

• Please limit Word Supply orders to only 1-3 items at a time.
  • Listen/watch them repeatedly, and then later you can order another 1-3 items if you desire. (Sowing your materials to others after you've used them is good stewardship, too.)
  • We ask that you only order materials for yourself, shipped to yourself.
  • This limit does not apply to the MP3 downloads.
So is this only mp3s....?

I'm confused....

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Mine came too! I am very excited about this.

Here's something interesting I noted. Going way back, maybe even into last year when Keith was a guest on the BVOV, I was extremely blessed by his teaching, as always is the case. I felt prompted to send X amount of $$ to his ministry but I didn't get the address. Besides, hubby was not as keen on the idea. I knew it was of the Lord though. Well, months go by and I receive these tapes. As soon as they hit my hand, walking back from the mailbox, guess what the Lord spoke to me about? I thought that was so cool! I see Keith's seed working already! Well, you know I'm going to be approaching hubby once again!

Upvote 0

riverpastor

Take the Red Pill.
Mar 23, 2004
Ft. Worth
✟20,727.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The items are free. The MP3's are free.

There is a limit on the items. There is no limit on the MP3's.

*Free Stuff on Keith Moore 101* Class dismissed!!!

:D

I ordered the Healing Series today. I didn't realize until "checking out" that it was a 20 CD packet... I believe that should keep me occupied for a while.

I just bought like 10 CD's from the Bill Johnson/Kris Vallotton conference in Atlanta this past week... I'm just now getting them organized. Also received about 12 CD's from Pastor Joseph Prince (DiscipleWhomJesusLoves' Pastor) (compliments of lovesblessing - TY). I'll be busy for a while!

Upvote 0
riverpastor said:
I ordered the Healing Series today. I didn't realize until "checking out" that it was a 20 CD packet.

I got that one too!:thumbsup: I'm looking forward to listening to it. It says it's a study of the twenty documented healings in the gospels.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Anyone listened to the Glory of God series? all I can say is Wow!
I have it. I ordered that and another, and it was the other I listened to last night.

You've got me eager to hear it though. As if I wasn't already. :)

Upvote 0

TheGloryisHere

Sep 13, 2006
Austin, Texas
Visit site
✟21,481.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Well I feel bad, the only experience I have of Keith Moore is when he was in our church for a big 2 week conference with Copeland, and Jesse, jerry etc...

he preached an "new revelation" that God gave him. And Copeland backed it up and said it was of God and that it MUST be preached. Well it caused some questions in the church. a few weeks after the conferences my pastor got up and announced that he WOULD NOT preach Keith's revelation...and my church of 10,000 members gave him standing ovation....for a long time!

So I haven't had a good taste about him. I have an MP3, I should at least check out other topics, give him a second chance????
He's really good. He's very much word of faith. And he sings like an angel!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.