Sep 13, 2006
Austin, Texas
Visit site
✟21,481.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I was affraid someone would ask that after I posted..

It was something about all the tithes were supposed to only go to the pastor himself and wasn't supposed to only be money. it's supposed to be cattle if you are a farmer, etc...

forgive me if I slaughter what he said perfectly, but all the tithes were to go to the pastor personally, and over and above the 10% was then for the church.

My pastor didn't want a church of 10,000 people giving him "gifts" all week long. My pastor was so careful not to discredit Keith, but he said, he would not be preaching it or living by it.

I have my own ideas that I feel are 100% Biblical about the tithe, i really don't think many churches AT ALL are handling the tithe right. I have NEVER seen one myself at least!!!

I didn't know he believed that. Kenneth has said over and over he believes the tithe goes wherever God tells you, that it doesn't have to always go to the church, and he has never said to the pastor. I have never heard Keith preach that, and I have heard tons of sermons from him. They tithe to his church not to Keith as the pastor directly. Are you sure it was Keith who preached that? Could you be getting him confused with Jerry or someone else?

Upvote 0

TheGloryisHere

Sep 13, 2006
Austin, Texas
Visit site
✟21,481.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Just a thought...

Does anyone else feel bad ordering stuff for free when we are able to pay? or at least give the minister something to cover costs so others, who are poor, can get the products?
You can give an offering to Word Supply, it's a link. Those are the offerings that pay for the free shipments and downloads.

Upvote 0

TheGloryisHere

Sep 13, 2006
Austin, Texas
Visit site
✟21,481.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
The long prospertiy series is really really good, and recieving healing and ministering healing which is long, 1 and 2. Those two are my favorites. I've been listening to him since he came online over three years ago. I've been a partner with him monthly a year and a half. He also plays his Friday night and sunday morning services live online, and you can listen or watch them on ondemand under archives. He's central time.

Caroline

Upvote 0

TheGloryisHere

Sep 13, 2006
Austin, Texas
Visit site
✟21,481.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
All of His stuff is not available on downloads but if you want other topics you can watch live Sunday and Friday or go to archives of live services and also all his radio broadcasts archives -it would take til eternity to hear them all there are so many online.
Boy, that's for sure!

Upvote 0

TheGloryisHere

Sep 13, 2006
Austin, Texas
Visit site
✟21,481.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
You can now download Keith's videos for windows media player. I don't know how much he is offering on video but he has some. You need broad band to download these. If you are on dial up, I recommend only downloading audio.

There's a vid by Jerry Savelle on Command Ye Me, that's really good. Or you can watch it streaming or listen if you can't download it.

If you click on the older archive links you'll find tons and tons of vids to watch but you can't download those. But, they are vids for those who prefer those.

http://archiveserver.morelifenow.org/archives.php

Upvote 0

TheGloryisHere

Sep 13, 2006
Austin, Texas
Visit site
✟21,481.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Keith Moore seems to be an awesome man of God. I will be praying for him and his ministry.

Welcome to the family, Jesse!!! I'm glad you're in the Kingdom of God, and that you recieved the Holy Spirit as your Teacher to train you in God's ways.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wooo Keith Moore.

I have half a mind to quit Uk and go to his church...
Yeah. If only I lived in Branson.....

Nevertheless, it is the church God calls me to where the blessing lies.

I'm thankful for his teaching. Been a blessing for years. He is one of my favorite guests on BVOV.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wooo Keith Moore.

I have half a mind to quit Uk and go to his church...

Sorry for the double post. Don't know what happened.

Yeah, if only I lived in Branson....

Nevertheless, it is going to the church that God calls me to where my blessing lies.

I'm thankful for KM's teachings. He has been a favorite guest on BVOV for years as I have been enriched by his teaching.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.