Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
GlendaJoanne said:
Thanks Zzub..

It's so awesome that these are being offered for free.. even the shipping..

I ordered the receiving and ministering healing CDs..

What a blessing..
I went to the site, and must have misunderstood. Is not just mp3? I would gladly order KM's teachings if they come to my house.

Upvote 0

lovesblessing

The Lord's Beloved......
Aug 22, 2004
In God's Amazing Grace!
✟10,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Uh, Sue, you might want to look at the tapes that I gave you when you came to Orlando......besides the one by Joseph Prince there was a set called "The Significance Of Saying" and a single tape, "Calling Those Things That Be Not As Though They Are".....all are by Brother Keith Moore! Hmmm, I guess you missed his name, huh? ;) :D

And for anyone reading this, I've got to say that those are some of Bro. Keith's best teachings! :D I have most of his tape sets and they are all very good.

Be blessed today!

lovesblessing;)

The Lord is my banner said:
Wowee! Free gifts! :D

Never heard of this preacher, but if you say he's good, I'll try listening to something. Thanks for the link. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

lovesblessing

The Lord's Beloved......
Aug 22, 2004
In God's Amazing Grace!
✟10,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Uh, Beth Moore isn't Keith Moores' wife.....her name is Phyllis and she preaches good too! :D

Just thought you might want to know that.:D

lovesblessing;)

charityagape said:
OH WOW! I'd never heard of Keith Moore was, but I know who Beth is, how neat.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

charityagape

Blue Chicken Gives You Horns
May 6, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟24,930.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

charityagape

Blue Chicken Gives You Horns
May 6, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟24,930.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
lovesblessing said:
Uh, Beth Moore isn't Keith Moores' wife.....her name is Phyllis and she preaches good too! :D

Just thought you might want to know that.:D

lovesblessing;)

OH! I misunderstood, when someone said they listened to Beth I just jumped to that conclusion.

Upvote 0

Halel

May 18, 2005
USA
✟7,923.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
ChowdersMom said:
I have to admit I never heard of that before.

Mental picture:

Pastor: "Let us now pray. Our Father ... [moooooo] ... Who art in Heaven ... [baaaaa] ... :D

But I'm not put off by the idea. I can see how it could be correct, Biblically. Although logistically problematic, to say the least, I'm sure the Lord would work it out for whichever pastors wanted to go that way, e.g., making arrangements with the farmers to house the animals or sell the grain for him or whatever the plan is.

By the way you describe your walk in the last 6 years, it sounds like the Lord is doing a work in you that requires some "soul-searching." To prepare you for the next level He has for you. :thumbsup:
Actually this "revelation" is exactly opposite of what scripture actually says. In fact, scripture deals specifically with the logistics you mention
Deuteronomy 14:22-29 22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year. 23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always.24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), 25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice. 27 And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own. 28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year's produce and store it in your towns, 29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the aliens, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

victoryword

Senior Veteran
Jul 11, 2003
Visit site
✟20,370.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Zzub

We just bought a brand new mini-van a couple of days ago (a testimony in itself of how we got it. The short story is we now have a $22K mini-van that we only paid 16K for before taxes) and it came with both a CD and tape player. I have been wanting some good sermon and music CDs. A good thing I came to ChristianForums and saw your thread. This is COOL!!!!!

I will begin by downloading the "Prosperity Proven" series and burn the MP3 files as audio CDs.

Speaking of which ...

Christina M said:
Keith Moore is an awesome man of God!:kiss:

I have been ministered by his teachings on integrity and faithfulness....and also financial stewardship.

Zzub....stupid question... I've never used MP3... how do I know if my computer can play downloads? :confused:

Christina

I did not read through this whole thread so if someone has said this, I apologize. But if you have Media Player 9 and above (usually comes free with Windows) you can download the MP3s and burn them to a CD-R as audio files and you can play them in any CD player. The only things is that with an MP3 player you can fit more stuff on a CD. ;)

Upvote 0

KingZzub

Blessed to Be A Blessing
Dec 23, 2005
Dagenham
Visit site
✟19,473.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Hey everyone!

God is good.

If you feel led to partner with Keith Moore you can, it is on the website.

Otherwise, just realise the man is very grateful everytime you receive a CD through the post as you are enabling him to sow the Word.

Cheers,
|ZZ|

Upvote 0

franky67

Senior Veteran
Jul 22, 2005
✟21,351.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Zzub said:
Hey everyone!

God is good.

If you feel led to partner with Keith Moore you can, it is on the website.

Otherwise, just realise the man is very grateful everytime you receive a CD through the post as you are enabling him to sow the Word.

Cheers,
|ZZ|

I listened to Kieth's "By His Stripes" series #504, You would like it.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Christina M said:
Just a thought...

Does anyone else feel bad ordering stuff for free when we are able to pay? or at least give the minister something to cover costs so others, who are poor, can get the products?

I'm glad you brought this up, Christina. :thumbsup:

At the bottom of the confirmation page at KM's site is written..."freely you have received, freely give."
At another place is written to give the CD to someone else when you are finished listening is being a good steward.

I think it would be good to do both these things.

We should share freely with those who are communicating the Word to us, even pray about partnering with them. If we've been blessed by them, yes, we should do what the Lord lays on our hearts to do.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.