just this side of Heaven
✟44,831.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Cool, sorry I was looking for a place to avoid the craziness and constant arguments in the teen section for a while and figured the Lutheran section would make the most sense.

As my pal and mentor, Scooby Doo, would say, "Rotsaruck" with that!

You're in the world, but not of it. Even those claiming to be Lutheran are individuals and will express views to demonstrate that to a certain degree.

Be secure in your well-grounded teaching and hold to Scripture. Take everything else with a well-digested grain of salt. ;) :pray:

Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟829,728.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Cool, sorry I was looking for a place to avoid the craziness and constant arguments in the teen section for a while and figured the Lutheran section would make the most sense.

We Lutherans always make the most sense!;):D^_^

Glad you are here. The little "T" beside your name looks great. What team are you on?

Mark,
Ecumenical Team.

Upvote 0

BigNorsk

Contributor
Nov 23, 2004
✟18,457.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Oh, I just get frustrated with the YOUR A MORON FOR BEING A BELIEVER IN SUCH AND SUCH. WELL IT DOESN'T MATTER THE BIBLE SAYS SO. I'M NOT A CHRISTIAN I DON"T CARE arguments....

Welcome cassie,

It must be so frustrating when the basic rule seems to be there is no rules. Anarchy has never worked well for anything.

Marv

Upvote 0

LutheranChick

Jul 12, 2007
Iowa
✟9,888.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Oh, I just get frustrated with the YOUR A MORON FOR BEING A BELIEVER IN SUCH AND SUCH. WELL IT DOESN'T MATTER THE BIBLE SAYS SO. I'M NOT A CHRISTIAN I DON"T CARE arguments....
Welcome to TCL- you can hang out here anytime you like and nobody will call you any names! (at least they better not!) ;) I understand your frustration- I tend to try to stay away from the areas in CF where people feel free to lambast Christians for their faith.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Flipper

Flippant Dolphin
Feb 19, 2003
✟12,928.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
A little "George" siting at work today...

George3.jpg

George2.jpg

George1.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.