A no religion petition! Rebels only please.

sunlover1

Beloved, Let us love one another
Nov 10, 2006
Under the Shadow of the Almighty
✟94,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What do you mean by "agreement flags"? I wasn't talking about agreement. Nor was I talking about lists and details. You're asking me to answer a strawman question. The gospel message is simple, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. There are no lists and details other than that. And, in my humble opinion, the reason why the Church isn't growing is because we made it into a bunch of lists and details and then argue about them amongst ourselves profusely.
:thumbsup:

Nothing new under the sun.

It is also because of the pastors.They minister out of their own maturity level,and right now it is out of legalism,which brings forth death,and puts those in the pews to sleep.It seems like alot of churches are totally dominated by the thoughts of one man,rather than letting those in the "audience" participate.Here is a verse that in most churhes,is not quoted by the pastor,because he is hogging the pulpit with his egocentric 'teaching",usally brought on by his own stagnation.

1 Cor 14:26
What then, brothers? When you come together, each one has a hymn, a lesson, a revelation, a tongue, or an interpretation. Let all things be done for building up.
:thumbsup:
Amen!

Reactions: Frogster
Upvote 0