I know Gods favourite number is seven, and Satan's is six.

Well theres something I've been noticing lately has been making me wonder,

i volunteer at a project in my Baptist church helping people with drug and alcohol problems,

And I've noticed there and also to other people i talk to outside that the majority of the people start drugs or alcohol at age seven,

for instance my fiance who I'm about to marry who's been of everything for 2 years and is being baptised soon started taking drugs aged 7 giving to him by his then stepdad. Also at aged 7 he lost his virginity to a girl the same age.

Most of his friends started drugs or alcohol at age seven giving to them by adults.

Also with the people at project i volunteer

It just makes me wonder why the majority start at this age and is it Satan behind it

OzSpen

Oct 15, 2005
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
Visit site
✟132,843.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I know Gods favourite number is seven, and Satan's is six.

Well theres something I've been noticing lately has been making me wonder,

i volunteer at a project in my Baptist church helping people with drug and alcohol problems,

And I've noticed there and also to other people i talk to outside that the majority of the people start drugs or alcohol at age seven,

for instance my fiance who I'm about to marry who's been of everything for 2 years and is being baptised soon started taking drugs aged 7 giving to him by his then stepdad. Also at aged 7 he lost his virginity to a girl the same age.

Most of his friends started drugs or alcohol at age seven giving to them by adults.

Also with the people at project i volunteer

It just makes me wonder why the majority start at this age and is it Satan behind it
After my 34 years of individual and family counselling, my experience does not add up to your numerology.

Oz

Upvote 0
Most children by that age would have an interest in God,

and children in families that aren't Christian might start thinking about God and so on,

so could it be possible that Satan sees this and attacks them for it?

It probably starts all ages,

i know i haven't done a survey about what age children are more likely to get addicted to drugs etc,and I'm not calculating worldwide.

it might be just local to me that i have noticed this and I'm not saying all the people started at this age but the majority that i have talked to that are now in the age range of teenagers to 30, when i speak to people over that age range, the age they started is older than 7

Upvote 0

makingchristiandisciples

Making Christian Disciples
Sep 18, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Visit site
✟7,660.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I worked as an alcohol and drug counselor for a while. I had a different experience. It seemed to me ages 11-13 were when most people I counseled started experimenting with drugs. I don't think there's a specific number related to it, though.

Upvote 0
Sep 21, 2011
New Zealand
✟7,709.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey Christine81.I think 7yrs is too young a age for kids to start getting involved in drugs,alcohol etc.Not only in the vast majority of cases would it taste yuk but i'd imagine that it would be a frightening experience.
Generally at that age they are still clinging to their parents and though their would be some very irresponsible parents out their that would let them puff on a joint etc most wouldn't even like it.
I also don't think that God would let satan attack his little children at their age,far too young.
I think most kids start experimenting with alcohol etc from 10 onwards.
I know i did,first with cigarettes then alcohol then marijuana eventually morphine(no herion in New Zealand)which is good though still very addictive as nothing else mattered but morphine.
So was awesome when i got off that,just gotta give cigarettes the flick now.
Also Christine81 a lot of those teenagers to 30yrs people you talk to might want to look tough/experienced and exaggerate how old they were.
Don't take everyone at face value,which can be hard if your honest(gullible some people call it)as as you don't lie to people you expect that they won't lie to you.
Keep up the good work with your volunteering.God really does love it when you volunteer your time to help people.Awesome.

Upvote 0