Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Sometimes I wonder if there isn’t an unspoken protocol at work. One that has crept it's way into the response mechanism of general care and spiritual well-being. If true, either envy or permissiveness is the general extent of spirituality coming from one’s betters, thereby would find it difficult to even concur.

Overcoming is one thing and battling in the heavenlies another, but till that transpires and may well be pressing, is the godly guard against evil, evil itself?

Last edited:

Amittai

baggage apostate
Aug 20, 2006
✟41,180.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Sometimes I wonder if there isn’t an unspoken protocol at work. One that has crept it way into the response mechanism of general care and spiritual well-being. If true, either envy or permissiveness is the general extent of spirituality coming from one’s betters, thereby would find it difficult to even concur.

Overcoming is one thing and battling in the heavenlies another, but till that transpires and may well be pressing, is the godly guard against evil, evil itself?

(If I'm allowed to respond here.) The suffering people around us will ask us one day, why didn't you pray for us all if you claimed to know there was Someone to pray to? The biggest of denominations were already teaching us not to pray, in the 1950s. Fashionable copycatism caused the spread of that to once faithful congregations, training establishments and publishers.

• Informative
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0