Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Where is all the conservative women that likes the sermons of John macarthur? Not much talk about it here on these forums and very little in the women section! Am i wrong?

He is such a great expositor and how I gleem gems from listening to him on scripture!

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Putting our confidence in a man and exalting him is a dangerous practice. Read God's Word --"rightly dividing the Word of Truth"; and not allowing contradictions in the Bible, as some say to justify their own reasonings. I don't know John Macarthur, but I know God and what He has given in "all the counsel of God". Read it daily and hold fast to it alone!

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

I suppose when God gave teachers to the Church, He was mistaken.

Upvote 0

dysert

Feb 29, 2012
USA
✟112,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey! Why limit it to women? I think John is the greatest Bible teacher I've ever heard.

Upvote 0

Vi

Sep 17, 2004
Central Ohio
✟18,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm very thankful to the availability of JMs theological teaching . I've relied on his theology knowledge for decades now. I use his terminology often, I am a better disciple and sharer through his work. He gives you scriptural facts then leaves it up the the HS to apply it within you. I have only a few points I disagree with. Im sure he attributes his abilities where they belong. When I hear or read the works of others, his is the gage I often use to discern their words.

Upvote 0