Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Where is all the conservative women that likes the sermons of John macarthur? :( Not much talk about it here on these forums and very little in the women section! :( Am i wrong?

He is such a great expositor and how I gleem gems from listening to him on scripture!

1watchman

Overseer
Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Putting our confidence in a man and exalting him is a dangerous practice. Read God's Word --"rightly dividing the Word of Truth"; and not allowing contradictions in the Bible, as some say to justify their own reasonings. I don't know John Macarthur, but I know God and what He has given in "all the counsel of God". Read it daily and hold fast to it alone!

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Putting our confidence in a man and exalting him is a dangerous practice. Read God's Word --"rightly dividing the Word of Truth"; and not allowing contradictions in the Bible, as some say to justify their own reasonings. I don't know John Macarthur, but I know God and what He has given in "all the counsel of God". Read it daily and hold fast to it alone!

I suppose when God gave teachers to the Church, He was mistaken.

Upvote 0

dysert

Feb 29, 2012
USA
✟112,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where is all the conservative women that likes the sermons of John macarthur? :( Not much talk about it here on these forums and very little in the women section! :( Am i wrong?

He is such a great expositor and how I gleem gems from listening to him on scripture!
Hey! Why limit it to women? I think John is the greatest Bible teacher I've ever heard.

Upvote 0

Vi

Sep 17, 2004
Central Ohio
✟18,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm very thankful to the availability of JMs theological teaching . I've relied on his theology knowledge for decades now. I use his terminology often, I am a better disciple and sharer through his work. He gives you scriptural facts then leaves it up the the HS to apply it within you. I have only a few points I disagree with. Im sure he attributes his abilities where they belong. When I hear or read the works of others, his is the gage I often use to discern their words.

Upvote 0