What do you think of this story......

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 7 year old girl went fishing with her grand parents and then later when it got dark she got lost in the woods. 

Lost in the woods, she later found her way out the dark woods and back home safely.  Later when people started asking how she got out of the woods, she said her "imaginary friend" led her out of the woods.  Weird thing is, when the girl was describing what her imaginary friend was like, it turned out the girl she described was a 4 year old girl that had previously died in the woods.

What do you think of this story? Do you think maybe it was an angel? Or a "ghost"? I don't believe in ghosts, and  just don't know what had happened in that situation but it is definately interesting.

What do you guys think?

*cough* bullcrap *cough*

If this even happened (now I'm not calling you a liar, I'm calling whoever reported it a liar), which I doubt, since this is typical urban legend material, I bet the girl was just describing a typical girl "she had shoulder-length blond hair and pretty blue eyes and loved bunnies and cookies" and people were like, "oh my god that fits the description of the girl who died!!!!"

Upvote 0

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Mallory, since you are lonely and frustrated and have no life, and no love, I am praying that God will send the Holy Spirit to draw you and lead you to Jesus, and save you and give you a purpose in life and fill your life with love.

It is clear you know where to find love, because you love so much to hang out with God's people and desire more than anything to be one of them. I pray you will get your hearts desire.

Upvote 0

What the hell did I do to annoy you now? My explanation didn't make sense to you? I do want to be a Christian, I've said it before. But my past experiences tell me Christians suck, and people like you just reinforce that stereotype.

Upvote 0

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
As for this story, I do not know. But I do know about angels and have personal knowledge and experience with them. I posted a story in another forum of how one pulled my son from a wreck and drug him across a highway to safety. His scuffed shoes serve as proof. The problem is there was no one there to do this job. So he would have had to levitate the front part of his body, with hand prints under each arm, and drag himself across the highway while injured and unable to extract himself from the totaled out pick up truck that rolled many times. BTW he weighed 330 pounds at the time of the accident. Just pulling him through the back glass of the truck would have been a major task.

So never mind Mallory and her "bullcrap"! When the chips are down, and her life is on the line she will cry out: "OH GOD! HELP ME" lolol. Happens everytime.

Sad thing is, her Eternal Life is on the line now, and NOW is the time for her to cry out, like the rest of us have. When she does, God will hear her and save her. I pray it is soon.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Recede
Yeah, I'm pretty sure she mentioned her name too. It was on CNN and NBC as far as I know.

Well why didn't you say that in the first place? That's important info.

In that case I would need way more information. When was this? Recently?

Upvote 0

Happens everytime, eh, old man? What a retarded thing to say. You've watched every atheist die and you've heard them cry out to God? Riiiight.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Originally posted by psycmajor
Hey guys, let's just calm down a bit. All of those involved. I'm not taking any sides, as perhaps all parties have their points, but this isn't necessary.

LOL! Don't worry. No one is upset here. Ok maybe Mallory is, but I will still pray for her no matter if it does upset her and no matter how she attacks me or despises me. If you will notice, I am NOT arguing with her. I am as calm as can be. Join mw in that prayer also for her salvation, won't you, since she has said she DOES want to be a Christian.

As for as what she said about me being old, she is right. I am. As for as me knowing ALL atheists, well, yeah I do, same way she knows ALL 16 year old boys. LOLOLOL! So there is not problem.

I will start a thread in another forum asking all Christians here to join me in praying for Mallory! Surely all will do that. I cannot imagine anyone thinking that is wrong!

Upvote 0

You attacked me. Out of the blue. Don't act like a victim. And don't pretend like you're NOT continuing the argument with this post because you're not speaking directly to me. That's just childish.

As for as what she said about me being old, she is right. I am. As for as me knowing ALL atheists, well, yeah I do, same way she knows ALL 16 year old boys. LOLOLOL! So there is not problem.

What does THAT mean?

I will start a thread in another forum asking all Christians here to join me in praying for Mallory! Surely all will do that. I cannot imagine anyone thinking that is wrong!

Go ahead, knock yourself out.

Upvote 0

AngelAmidala

Legend
Feb 1, 2002
New York
Visit site
✟51,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
*Admin hat on*

Alright...I'm putting a stop to this right now.

I'm not blaming anyone...I just do not want to see another perfectly good thread degrade to insults and get closed down.

If you have a comment on the STORY, feel free to post it. If you want to comment on any previous comments, BE NICE.

Any questions about this, you're more then welcome to PM me and I'll talk further about it.

*Admin hat off*

Upvote 0

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
*Forum member hat on*

As a Christian, I am PROUD of my Saviour, and I want everyone to KNOW Him personally.

If He was posting in these Forums today, He would be branded a hate mongerer, and every evil thing that can be thought of. He would soon be banned for being a trouble maker.

Daily He is called a LIAR (one of the nicer things)and His Words are twisted and made fun of. Daily people spit in His face, and crucify Him afresh.

As a born again Christian who loves Jesus, I am tired of it and demand the right to defend Him.

I have been visciously and unmercifully attacked by Mallory and her kind repeatedly in these forums, and was told all I can do is SMILE, and keep my mouth shut and let them trash Jesus all they want. Well non sense. If you go around the Forums and read a few posts you will see who does the attacking.

READ AGAIN what I have posted here. I said I would PRAY for her. Is that wrong? I said I will pray for her salvation? Is that wrong? I said I will post a thread asking ALL Christians in this Forum to join me in that prayer. Is that wrong? There is NOTHING I said about her that she has denied, except that she claims to know every 16 year old boy in the world. Well go to the thread "A serious discussion on masturbation" and read the claim in her own words for yourself.

I will continue to love her and pray for her salvation no matter what she says and no matter how many Christians will not "take sides".

*Forum member hat off* *Proud of My Jesus hat on*

Now please administrate and let the awesome thread about Angels continue withot an unwarranted "bullcrap" attack on Angels.

Upvote 0

Read your first post in this thread, your first line was that I HAVE NO LIFE. You don't consider that an insult? YOU attacked ME.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Originally posted by Annabel Lee
Mallory, I think he was looking for well-thought out, considerate opinions. I don't think "bullcrap" comes under that heading.

Because I used the word "bullcrap" instead of "false" it makes my opinion less well-thought out?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.