1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Well, hello there.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by k.eliza91, May 24, 2014.

1. k.eliza91

k.eliza91 Newbie

+3
    Christian
    Married
    Hi, I'm new here. I'm not too sure what to say here.
    I've been a christian my whole life, but have struggled with my faith off and on for a very long time. I was never one that took it too seriously, I believed in Jesus and God, but that was as far as it went.
    I'm currently yoked with a non christian, so that has also hindered my relationship with God.
    Recently, I've been getting pulled closer, and once again I'm really trying to change my ways (I have a dark past and mental health issues) and be a good Godly woman.
    I look forward to chatting with people of faith, and hopefully that will help me stay on the right path. As were I am currently, I don't have anyone to talk to except my family, (my dad is a rev.) but they are far away and I have some issues with them which is were some of my issues of faith come from.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Tigger45

Tigger45 Stand by Ukraine Supporter

+12,389
    United States
    Generic Orthodox Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Welcome to CF Keliza! :)

3. Jimmy P

Jimmy P Love me or Hate me, You'll never forget me...

+3,352
    Christian
    Married
    Hi keliza,

Well, I hope that CF will do well for you...great people here...so many areas of interest, may take ya a bit to look around...

So, hope to see ya stick around, enjoy...:)

4. sunshineforJesus

sunshineforJesus is so in love with God CF Ambassadors Supporter

+12,171
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hi and welcome to Christian forums

5. Organist

Organist Hammond A102

+215
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    US-Republican
    Welcome. I have been away from CF for awhile. Found out Jesus is but a prayer away, help, comfort, and guidance. Praying for your way to be easy, and enlightening. God bless.

6. stan1953

stan1953 Well-Known Member

+47
    Christian
    Single
    CA-Liberals
    Welcome to CF :D

7. bcmom

bcmom Put on the full armor of God

+412
    Christian
    Married
    Welcome to CF :wave:

8. High Fidelity

High Fidelity Well-Known Member Supporter

+9,125
    United Kingdom
    Baptist
    Private
    Welcome to CF from England.

Might I suggest you visit the Chaplain sub-forum? You can ask, in privacy, any questions of any nature that you may have and have them answered by a member of ministry.

9. Pink Spider

Pink Spider EUROPEAN ANGLICAN Supporter

+459
    Anglican
    Single
  10. k.eliza91

k.eliza91 Newbie

+3
    Christian
    Married
    Thank you everyone for such warm welcomes! :)

11. Susie~Q

Susie~Q John 3:16 God bless you. Supporter

+2,473
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Welcome to CF from New Zealand

12. sparrows

sparrows Newbie

+1
    Christian
    ( I've been getting pulled closer, and once again I'm really trying to change my ways (I have a dark past and mental health issues) and be a good Godly woman. )
    [/quote]

Hi Eliza,

Allow God to pull you closer to Him. We can find rest only at Him.

Accept instruction from his mouth
    and lay up his words in your heart.
    If you remove wickedness far from your tent
    and assign your nuggets to the dust,
    your gold of Ophir to the rocks in the ravines,
    then the Almighty will be your gold,
    the choicest silver for you.
    Surely then you will find delight in the Almighty
    and will lift up your face to God.

Job 22:21-26

13. Koakku

Koakku Well-Known Member Supporter

+950
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Hello, Welcome to CF. Hope you enjoy it here.

14. sunshineforJesus

sunshineforJesus is so in love with God CF Ambassadors Supporter

+12,171
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hi and welcome to Christian forums.

15. k.eliza91

k.eliza91 Newbie

+3
    Christian
    Married
    Aw, thanks everyone! I already really enjoy it here.

16. dcalling

dcalling Senior Member

+305
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Welcome to CF! My suggestion is try to go find a bible study group. I have been an atheist for a long time and the little groups helped a lot!

17. Krissy Cakes

Krissy Cakes Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,526
    Christian
    Married
    [​IMG]

Welcome to the Christian Forums!

[FONT=&quot]I'm Kristina, one of your CF Angels, and I'm glad you've decided to join us.
    :hug:
    [FONT=&quot]Christian Forums is a large place where you can participate in a wide variety of discussions in several sub-forums, organized by subjects such as denominational beliefs, age, gender, and general discussions.

[FONT=&quot]You might find it helpful to look in our Welcome Center where we have topics like

[FONT=&quot] For New Christians and Christian Forums How-Tos? , all to answer some of your questions and help you get around.

[FONT=&quot]Other popular and active areas of the site you may be interested in checking out:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Specific Questions you’d like to ask, or certain topics you need advice on? [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Other Active Areas:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]You may also participate in several fun activities, such as creating a CF pet and editing your living avatar character. These fun extras are "purchased" with blessings, which are earned by posting and playing games. Please go to this official thread to see the info on getting a pet, feeding it, etc. Here is the official thread on creating a Living Avatar.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on my profile .
    Again, welcome to the Christian Forums, we are delighted to have you here as a new member!

God Bless you,

Army Wife :angel:
    [/FONT]​
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

18. Krissy Cakes

Krissy Cakes Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,526
    Christian
    Married
    Sending you a million blessings. :D

Blessings are used like money to buy and feed virtual pets, and to buy items for your living avatar.
    People use them just as 'blessings' also (gesture of friendship)
    http://www.christianforums.com/t736795/#post8829037

There is also a forum in the 'blessings exchange' (games) for members wishing to get more blessings ...and to fellowship/play games Blessings Exchange - Christian Forums

Your TRANSACTION LOG is located using either the CHECK or PURCHASE BUTTONS on your personal info
    (top right of every CF page)
    CHECK= viewing blessings received and the ability to transfer some into savings so they can accrue interest weekly
    PURCHASE=allows you to bless others

If you receive blessings and want to reply via PM to the donor, you must COPY/PASTE their name in the recipient area of your PM after you hit REPLY.

There is additional Blessing Info in FAQ

19. .Iona.

.Iona. I love Jesus!

+609
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Celibate
    UK-Greens
    Welcome :)