Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A Vatican diplomat has told the UN Security Council the historical status quo of holy sites in the Holy Land is a "matter of profound sensitivities," and reminded them that Jerusalem is sacred to Jews, Christians, and Muslims. Israel sparked a crisis by unilaterally installing metal detectors at the Temple Mount, leading to Muslims accusing the Jewish state of trying to expand control at the site under the guise of security.

Continued below.
Vatican: Jerusalem needs “internationally guaranteed” special status

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I always thought the two state solution with Jerusalem being independent was the only viable solution. Rome would be the single best authority for understanding how that works in practical terms because to my knowledge, they are the only ones to have ever actually done it.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
When Muslims stop slaughtering people they don't like for religious reasons, maybe the security won't be as high. But Islam isn't known for taking responsibility.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Just keep 'diplomatic immunity' out of the equation. Diplomatic immunity is destroying our Vatican. All the criminals of the world want to be Catholic Curia because no one can touch them, and their, organized crime, criminal activities. As long as the UN security has the authority to arrest and bring to justice anyone, no matter who they are, then this would be good in Jerusalem.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
All? The culprit is one and has never changed in 1400 years.

Christians were and are just as bad as others from different faiths. I will always believe that Christianity is the true faith, but I'm not about to condemn a Muslim or a Jewish believer. Let them worship God as they see fit - I pray they find Jesus on their journey.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Christians were and are just as bad as others from different faiths. I will always believe that Christianity is the true faith, but I'm not about to condemn a Muslim or a Jewish believer. Let them worship God as they see fit - I pray they find Jesus on their journey.
Were just as bad? How? Crusades? i.e. response to the Islamic invasion?

Are just as bad? I know, refusing to bake that wedding cake is on par with bombings, shootings, beheadings, slavery, all around destruction of the Middle East.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

football5680

Feb 6, 2013
Georgia
✟90,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Are just as bad? I know, refusing to bake that wedding cake is on par with bombings, shootings, beheadings, slavery, all around destruction of the Middle East.
Yep. Refusing to bake a cake makes you just as bad as ISIS even though they would probably take those same people to the highest building and throw them off the top, but still, just as bad. When you refuse to put the cake in the oven, you are basically putting the people in the oven and that makes you a Nazi. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Yep. Refusing to bake a cake makes you just as bad as ISIS even though they would probably take those same people to the highest building and throw them off the top, but still, just as bad. When you refuse to put the cake in the oven, you are basically putting the people in the oven and that makes you a Nazi. ^_^
People slay me. I think it will take ISIS invading their homes to make them stop the "hurrrdurr but Christians" stuff, but even then half of them would probably serve the jihadists tea while in chains and saying "Christians are bad too." Head, sand, meet.

• Haha
Reactions: football5680
Upvote 0