Quebec,Canada
Visit site
✟28,906.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
She has arrived.

Anne was born on Monday, April 28th, at 6:58pm.
She weighed 7 pounds, 7 onzes; and measrured 20 inches.

Family is doing ok. We were released from the hospital this afternoon,,, much to my dismay. I had a rather difficult dievery,,, and of course this being our first night at home, Anne is being fussy and refuses to sleep in her crib. I haven't slep for the past three nights, and it looks like I am well on my way to "sleepless night" number 4.

more news later.

Reactions: PassthePeace1

helenofbritain

St Mary MacKillop of the Cross, pray for us
Oct 24, 2006
Canberra
✟21,561.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Congratulations Nathalie!

We've been praying for you. I am so glad you are both doing well, even if the sleep thing isn't happening yet.

Welcome to Motherhood. Not the most glamorous job on the planet, but definitely the most rewarding

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ShannonMcCatholic

I swallowed a bug
Feb 2, 2004
✟30,743.00
Faith
Catholic
Conrats!!! Enjoy your babymoon!!!

I know it's hard It's age old advice--but sleep when your baby sleeps...don't try to get things done around the house. Right now every ounce of strength you have is learning how to be a momma to this new little one. Pass baby off awake so you can shower--and save Anne's sleeping time so that you can rest, too.

PRaying for you all and am here if you have any questions or need to vent or cry

Just a word--be on the lookout for day 10 post-partum--it's usually the low point, it's when your hormones kind of bottom out. Try not to make any big decisions until after the two week mark.

Upvote 0

Epiphanygirl

Don't De-Rock Me
Oct 6, 2004
Behind you :)
✟11,873.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Aaawww, Congratulations! on your baby girl!!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.