✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Continued from: Romans Chapter 12

I'm creating a series on Paul's letter to the Romans. The purpose of this study is to dispel the false doctrine which purports that Yahshua abolished the Law of YHWH (Torah).

Romans Chapter 1
Romans Chapter 2
Romans Chapter 3
Romans Chapter 4
Romans Chapter 5
Romans Chapter 6
Romans Chapter 7
Romans Chapter 8
Romans Chapter 9
Romans Chapter 10
Romans Chapter 11
Romans Chapter 12

What lead me to do this? I don't believe that scripture contradicts itself. I don't believe that Paul was a heretic. I don't believe that Paul was a schizophrenic.

I do believe that Paul can be difficult to understand.

(CLV) 2Pt 3:16
as also in all the epistles, speaking in them concerning these things, in which are some things hard to apprehend, which the unlearned and unstable are twisting, as the rest of the scriptures also, to their own destruction.

That said, so far Chapters 11, 12, and 13, have not been relevant to the purpose of this series.

Since breaking down Chapter 13 for the purpose of this series, won't have much effect on what can be derived from this series, concerning YHWH's Law purportedly being done away with; I decided to let Chuck Baldwin speak for this chapter.

I believe that he does a better job at it, than I would.

Romans Chapter 13

By Chuck Baldwin

It seems that every time someone such as myself attempts to encourage our Christian brothers and sisters to resist an unconstitutional or otherwise reprehensible government policy, we hear the retort, "What about Romans Chapter 13? We Christians must submit to government. Any government. Read your Bible, and leave me alone." Or words to that effect.

More: The Myth of Romans 13 - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Legal Terms:

The Law of Faith (Ch 3)
A Different Law (Ch 7)
The Law of My Mind (Ch 7)
The Law of Sin (Sin's Law) (Ch 7)
God's Law (Ch 7)
The Spirit's Law of Life (Ch 8)
The Law of Sin and Death (Ch 8)
The Law of Righteousness (Ch 9)

Romans Chapter 14

Last edited:

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Continued from: Romans Chapter 12

I'm creating a series on Paul's letter to the Romans. The purpose of this study is to dispel the false doctrine which purports that Yahshua abolished the Law of YHWH (Torah).

Romans Chapter 1
Romans Chapter 2
Romans Chapter 3
Romans Chapter 4
Romans Chapter 5
Romans Chapter 6
Romans Chapter 7
Romans Chapter 8
Roman Chapter 9
Romans Chapter 10
Romans Chapter 11
Romans Chapter 12

What lead me to do this? I don't believe that scripture contradicts itself. I don't believe that Paul was a heretic. I don't believe that Paul was a schizophrenic.

I do believe that Paul can be difficult to understand.

(CLV) 2Pt 3:16
as also in all the epistles, speaking in them concerning these things, in which are some things hard to apprehend, which the unlearned and unstable are twisting, as the rest of the scriptures also, to their own destruction.

That said, so far Chapters 11, 12, and 13, have not been relevant to the purpose of this series.

Since breaking down Chapter 13 for the purpose of this series, won't have much effect on what can be derived from this series, concerning YHWH's Law purportedly being done away with; I decided to let Chuck Baldwin speak for this chapter.

I believe that he does a better job at it, than I would.

Romans Chapter 13

By Chuck Baldwin

It seems that every time someone such as myself attempts to encourage our Christian brothers and sisters to resist an unconstitutional or otherwise reprehensible government policy, we hear the retort, "What about Romans Chapter 13? We Christians must submit to government. Any government. Read your Bible, and leave me alone." Or words to that effect.

More: The Myth of Romans 13 - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Legal Terms:

The Law of Faith (Ch 3)
A Different Law (Ch 7)
The Law of My Mind (Ch 7)
The Law of Sin (Sin's Law) (Ch 7)
God's Law (Ch 7)
The Spirit's Law of Life (Ch 8)
The Law of Sin and Death (Ch 8)
The Law of Righteousness (Ch 9)

If we're going to go over this, let's begin by having you tell us what you mean by abolishing the law.

• Useful
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I agree that it was not meant as an instruction to simply accept whatever a government does. In fact there is probably not a single person, Christian or otherwise, who does not have at least some reservations about their government's policies.

• Agree
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
If we're going to go over this, let's begin by having you tell us what you mean by abolishing the law.

Like I said in the OP; Chapter 13 doesn't have much relevance to my study in this series. That's why I posted Chapter 13 in this forum. If you would like to discuss this at length; Please post within Chapters 1-10.

That said, Which law was nailed to the cross?

I say The Law of Righteousness; not YHWH's Law.

Again, please don't answer here. This is a political forum. Please take your answer to Chapters 1-10.

Shalom

Upvote 0

Charlie24

Oct 17, 2014
✟103,731.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Like I said in the OP; Chapter 13 doesn't have much relevance to my study in this series. That's why I posted Chapter 13 in this forum. If you would like to discuss this at length; Please post within Chapters 1-10.

That said, Which law was nailed to the cross?

I say The Law of Righteousness; not YHWH's Law.

Again, please don't answer here. This is a political forum. Please take your answer to Chapters 1-10.

Shalom

Why would anyone want to discuss this with you?

You have been shown over and over again that no man is justified by the Law of Moses.

But you ignore it over and over again, and will not accept that man is justified by grace through faith.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Why would anyone want to discuss this with you?

You have been shown over and over again that no man is justified by the Law of Moses.

But you ignore it over and over again, and will not accept that man is justified by grace through faith.

Wrong thread. Wrong forum.

BTW, let this post serve as proof that you haven't been ignored. Now back to Romans 13....

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,227,028.00
Country
United States