Please pray that God will help me find a place to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darci

Sep 5, 2011
USA
✟15,127.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I need a lot of prayers and maybe some prayer partners. I am a Christian and while knowing God can do anything. I have been having some terrible terrible times for several years. I am 58 years old, single, I have a job thank God for that as so many do not. I was my Mom's maincaregiver also she had a stroke in 2006 and sadly she passed away in 2009. Due to a lot of circumstances driving a long distance to work from my home and taking care of Mom and me, and the economy I lost my home in foreclosure. Found a very very tiny apt. near work which would be fine but unfortunaltely the landlord has turned out to be a slumlord and the roof is contstantly leaking, lots of other issues, I used up what small savings I had left having things fixed in this tiny apt. I can no longer afford to nor think that I should have to up keep the maintenace issues on this apt. but cannot find anyone to help me. She just will not do anything and I have to move and have no help nor the money to do so I can pay the monthly rent I just do not have any extra. I have been praying hard for God to help me this week (and a long time before now even it is just I am on vacation this week) to find a place to move to where I can live in peace and work and go to church and not feel like everything is falling in on top of me. I hope someone understands this? I am totally alone. I hope someone understands what I am trying to say I just want to be able to live in a decent place, safe place, and in peace and all I stay in tears all the time now.

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to CF
I am so sorry for the loss of your Mom, and your trials
Be assured my thoughts and prayers will be with you.
Praying the Lord will bless you for the care you gave your Mom, and provide for all your needs.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.