Please pray that God will help me find a place to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darci

Sep 5, 2011
USA
✟15,127.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I need a lot of prayers and maybe some prayer partners. I am a Christian and while knowing God can do anything. I have been having some terrible terrible times for several years. I am 58 years old, single, I have a job thank God for that as so many do not. I was my Mom's maincaregiver also she had a stroke in 2006 and sadly she passed away in 2009. Due to a lot of circumstances driving a long distance to work from my home and taking care of Mom and me, and the economy I lost my home in foreclosure. Found a very very tiny apt. near work which would be fine but unfortunaltely the landlord has turned out to be a slumlord and the roof is contstantly leaking, lots of other issues, I used up what small savings I had left having things fixed in this tiny apt. I can no longer afford to nor think that I should have to up keep the maintenace issues on this apt. but cannot find anyone to help me. She just will not do anything and I have to move and have no help nor the money to do so I can pay the monthly rent I just do not have any extra. I have been praying hard for God to help me this week (and a long time before now even it is just I am on vacation this week) to find a place to move to where I can live in peace and work and go to church and not feel like everything is falling in on top of me. I hope someone understands this? I am totally alone. I hope someone understands what I am trying to say I just want to be able to live in a decent place, safe place, and in peace and all I stay in tears all the time now.

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to CF :)
I am so sorry for the loss of your Mom, and your trials :( :hug:
Be assured my thoughts and prayers will be with you.
Praying the Lord will bless you for the care you gave your Mom, and provide for all your needs. :crossrc:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.