Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have many interests. Most of them with faith, art, and psychology. There is one however that helps the world around me more than anything: Charity! Collecting things for donation is a fun little thing I do. I carefully pick out what to donate whether it be toys, food or clothes. I don't donate cheap stuff EVER. For over 5 years, I have donated things to multiple trustworthy organizations and local charities. My current donation project is donating toys to foster babies that were abandoned. I have at least 6 good baby toys in my collection now and I'm planning to get at a few more soon. I found a specific foster center near my city that I'm hoping to donate to. I contacted them to ask permission to donate the toys and possibly volunteer there. Please send prayers to the poor babies that have been left behind. I'm going to make them happy as much as I can!

Eisen Sphere

Feb 3, 2018
Abyss
✟8,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've recently jump the gun on certain things and bought a LeBron James signed Jersey with certificate of genuine signature. I do not want to even mention how much it costs but I am now trying to sell it. If it doesn't sell I figure I would just go to charity. Is this something that can even be charitable? I ask because it's framed and not meant to actually be worn or risk signature fading.

Attachments

• lebron.james.cavs.white.adidas.upperdeck.bam63440.front__68727.1511994482.380.500.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0