Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have many interests. Most of them with faith, art, and psychology. There is one however that helps the world around me more than anything: Charity! Collecting things for donation is a fun little thing I do. I carefully pick out what to donate whether it be toys, food or clothes. I don't donate cheap stuff EVER. For over 5 years, I have donated things to multiple trustworthy organizations and local charities. My current donation project is donating toys to foster babies that were abandoned. I have at least 6 good baby toys in my collection now and I'm planning to get at a few more soon. I found a specific foster center near my city that I'm hoping to donate to. I contacted them to ask permission to donate the toys and possibly volunteer there. :) Please send prayers to the poor babies that have been left behind. I'm going to make them happy as much as I can!

Eisen Sphere

Feb 3, 2018
Abyss
✟8,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've recently jump the gun on certain things and bought a LeBron James signed Jersey with certificate of genuine signature. I do not want to even mention how much it costs but I am now trying to sell it. If it doesn't sell I figure I would just go to charity. Is this something that can even be charitable? I ask because it's framed and not meant to actually be worn or risk signature fading.

Attachments

• lebron.james.cavs.white.adidas.upperdeck.bam63440.front__68727.1511994482.380.500.jpg
    lebron.james.cavs.white.adidas.upperdeck.bam63440.front__68727.1511994482.380.500.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0