Chicago IL
✟14,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi! I'm Angel, born and raised in Chicago and live in Chicago suburbs. Single guy, would like friends to chat and fellowship with. I enjoy reading, shopping, music, singing, writing songs (which I have not done in awhile), travel when possible, laugh, watch movies (horror and comedy are my faves), love coffee hence my username

How's everyone doing?

Reactions: NerdGirl

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,745.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hi LatinCoffee
I'm Anthony (it's not my real name haha), I was born and raised in Devon, England and now living in the West Midlands. I go to a local Anglo Catholic church (part of the Church of England). I like reading, occasional shopping, and I'm a keen musician and like composing. I'm a coffee afectionado but my machine is broken at the moment (which has left me climbing the walls first thing in the morning!). I love classic comedies, dramas, thrillers and occasionally the odd horror film too!

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Hello, Angel!

Born and raised on the east coast here (which is nothing to brag about). I also enjoy reading (mostly classic literature), and singing Traveling is one of my absolute favorite things in the world, though I haven't been able to do much of it in recent years. Not a big fan of horror movies, but horror video games? Now we're talking! I also love writing, animals, hiking, performing arts, documentaries, and memoirs

Upvote 0

LatinCoffee

God's soldier
Dec 2, 2011
Chicago IL
✟14,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

How awesome! What's your real name? My real name is Angel. I was named after my father. What kind of music do you play & compose?

Reactions: Anthony2019
Upvote 0

LatinCoffee

God's soldier
Dec 2, 2011
Chicago IL
✟14,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

What's your name, @NerdGirl123 Great qualities. What kind of music do you write & sing? I also like documentaries, detective & crime shows & series (Investigation Discovery, First 48, etc.,) and memoirs. I read Mariah Carey's book. Wow--How God worked in her life and now reading Leah Rehmini's book.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟777,745.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
How awesome! What's your real name? My real name is Angel. I was named after my father. What kind of music do you play & compose?
My real name is Graham (spelt the Billy Graham way lol).
I do mostly instrumentals. Some of them are just made for fun, others are designed to be used in church or for video, etc. A couple of samples here.

Reactions: LatinCoffee
Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I haven't shared my real name here (though maybe one person from wayyyy back knows it).

I don't write music. I wish I had that gift, but I don't. I sing lots of stuff! Classical, opera, Celtic, Broadway, hymns, contemporary Christian, pop, rock, country. Whatever mood strikes me

I love documentaries about history, medicine, psychology/psychiatry, various cultures and peoples, true crime. I haven't read any modern-day memoirs. It wasn't a genre I even thought about until a friend handed me "The Glass Castle" some years ago. I couldn't put it down! Then I read its companion (same author, writing about her grandmother's life) "Half Broke Horses". Other favorites so far have been "Angela's Ashes" and "North of Normal". I love hearing about other peoples' lives from their own point of view.

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I do mostly instrumentals. Some of them are just made for fun, others are designed to be used in church or for video, etc. A couple of samples here.
Nice!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,450.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
"Here Boy" i believe is my name. Its what i am called most.

I love to run after a ball mostly and mark my territory when out and about.

I also love using the special big letters keyboard i have so that i can post on here!

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟777,745.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
"Here Boy" i believe is my name. Its what i am called most.

I love to run after a ball mostly and mark my territory when out and about.

I also love using the special big letters keyboard i have so that i can post on here!
Did you go to the Barbara Woodhouse school of typing?

Upvote 0

LatinCoffee

God's soldier
Dec 2, 2011
Chicago IL
✟14,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

wow it sounds awesome!
Great job, Graham!

This is a lil bit of me singing the Star Spangled Banner in acapella years ago. I did it for fun.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LatinCoffee

God's soldier
Dec 2, 2011
Chicago IL
✟14,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Nice, I may have to check those books out. I like to get em on my Kindle...as I tend to read em easier on my phone but like the ocassional paperbacks now and then

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟777,745.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
wow it sounds awesome!
Great job, Graham!

This is a lil bit of me singing the Star Spangled Banner in acapella years ago. I did it for fun.

You've got an excellent singing voice Angel. Your singing is really great!

Reactions: LatinCoffee
Upvote 0

PeterJames0510

Blessed more than I deserve
Jan 28, 2019
Lee
✟65,818.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married