Looks Like Trump May Have Committed a Major Electoral Felony.

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

chandraclaws

May 25, 2015
✟3,897.00
Faith
Christian

Well, here's a blatant right wing source saying the same thing.
http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/03/14/ben-carson-trump-promised-place-administration/

That is good information though. Really, it is great to have for reference. I did notice, though, that there are more news sources on the right than the left that are not credible. Maybe there are just more right-wing news sources in general.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Reactions: sdowney717
Upvote 0

chandraclaws

May 25, 2015
✟3,897.00
Faith
Christian
Just trying to get a little truth out there for people who are in denial. Seriously, you are telling me to repent? For some reason I tend to doubt your "Love you in Jesus name." Maybe it was the delivery, or the venom behind it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just trying to get a little truth out there for people who are in denial. Seriously, you are telling me to repent? For some reason I tend to doubt your "Love you in Jesus name." Maybe it was the delivery, or the venom behind it.

No venom...sometimes my 'delivery' may be a bit unorthodox but no harm intended. Truth is many had said Hillary would have led to major war...on the other hand while i support Trump the China business issue needs handled with care

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

chandraclaws

May 25, 2015
✟3,897.00
Faith
Christian
No venom...sometimes my 'delivery' may be a bit unorthodox but no harm intended. Truth is many had said Hillary would have led to major war...on the other hand while i support Trump the China business issue needs handled with care
Yes, I think we do need to be very careful with China.

Reactions: Starcrystal
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
That is good information though. Really, it is great to have for reference. I did notice, though, that there are more news sources on the right than the left that are not credible. Maybe there are just more right-wing news sources in general.

It depends on your point of view. For those far enough left, even the centrists look right-wing. It also depends if your definition of credible is being truthful or being only saying nice things about the correct people.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums