Looks Like Trump May Have Committed a Major Electoral Felony.

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

Daily Kos?

"Daily Kos
extremeleft03.png

LEFT BIAS

Notes: Not a credible news source. Blatant left wing bias that is written by bloggers who won’t even use their real names. Requires fact and source checking. One of the worst sources on the internet."

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-kos/

Upvote 0

chandraclaws

May 25, 2015
✟3,897.00
Faith
Christian
Daily Kos?

"Daily Kos
extremeleft03.png

LEFT BIAS

Notes: Not a credible news source. Blatant left wing bias that is written by bloggers who won’t even use their real names. Requires fact and source checking. One of the worst sources on the internet."

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-kos/

Well, here's a blatant right wing source saying the same thing.
http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/03/14/ben-carson-trump-promised-place-administration/

That is good information though. Really, it is great to have for reference. I did notice, though, that there are more news sources on the right than the left that are not credible.:D Maybe there are just more right-wing news sources in general.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: sdowney717
Upvote 0

chandraclaws

May 25, 2015
✟3,897.00
Faith
Christian
Oh dear another hater..so lucky my former best friends daughter was named Chandra..get over it and stop the hate..of course Hillary would do......and escalate and perform...
All hail President Putin, I mean Trump..whatever..save the world...

within one hour scarlet woman was destroyed....PA, MI, WI..woooooo..FL, OH and NC were toys....

Love u in Jesus name.... REPENT!

Just trying to get a little truth out there for people who are in denial. Seriously, you are telling me to repent? For some reason I tend to doubt your "Love you in Jesus name." Maybe it was the delivery, or the venom behind it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Starcrystal

Sheep in Wolves clothing
Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just trying to get a little truth out there for people who are in denial. Seriously, you are telling me to repent? For some reason I tend to doubt your "Love you in Jesus name." Maybe it was the delivery, or the venom behind it.

No venom...sometimes my 'delivery' may be a bit unorthodox but no harm intended. Truth is many had said Hillary would have led to major war...on the other hand while i support Trump the China business issue needs handled with care

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

chandraclaws

May 25, 2015
✟3,897.00
Faith
Christian
No venom...sometimes my 'delivery' may be a bit unorthodox but no harm intended. Truth is many had said Hillary would have led to major war...on the other hand while i support Trump the China business issue needs handled with care
Yes, I think we do need to be very careful with China.

• Agree
Reactions: Starcrystal
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
That is good information though. Really, it is great to have for reference. I did notice, though, that there are more news sources on the right than the left that are not credible.:D Maybe there are just more right-wing news sources in general.

It depends on your point of view. For those far enough left, even the centrists look right-wing. It also depends if your definition of credible is being truthful or being only saying nice things about the correct people.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums